Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "All it took would be a two second phone call, hey how are you? That's great, I'm getting married to a guy I've known for six months...of course you'll be my maid of honor Lizzy. Talk more later bye. Heck I would have even settled for you leaving a message." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  2. "So you want a handsome intelligent guy with money...wow. Not even asking for a personality I see how that goes." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  3. "Speaking of the Mill Julie, you know I've always asked you to tell me important things before we go rushing into dangerous situations so when we do get into them someone doesn't spit them out. I'm your best friend and you couldn't tell me. I thought we told each other everything." Lizzy says her eyes filling with a hurt look. Cue Julieduke.
  4. "Don't ask me that, I don't know. What do you think Lizzy?" Daisy asks deflecting the question. "James Dean is sure handsome but he's no Bo Duke, I mean...er I'm stuck with that ain't I?" Lizzy says. cue anyone.
  5. "You know last time I saw her she was with Cooter." Lizzy says thoughtfully. "Anyway don't worry about your job, once they do the surgery everything will be ok. We'll all be right here supporting you. Calm down, after the surgery they'll put you through some PT and you'll be better before you know it. You won't even know you've been injured. You'll look back on this day and laugh thinking I don't know what I was so upset about." Lizzy says rubbing Julie's uninjured shoulder. cue anyone.
  6. "So he sweet, but does that make him the most handsome?" Lizzy asks. "Oh just think what Bo and Luke would say if they walked in on this." Daisy says. Cue anyone.
  7. At the nurse's ok Lizzy takes off down the hall to find her friend spotting her in a room with Micheal on one side and Mike on the other. "Julie are you alright? We were worried." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  8. "Of course, of all the guys you've met or saw on TV who's the most handsome?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  9. "So can I go see her or are you going to make me sit around and wait? I need to see her. I don't think anyone else can calm her down right now." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  10. Lizzy rushes up to the desk and asks to see Julie. "She's my best friend like a sister really, I've got to see her." Lizzy says frantically. Cue anyone.
  11. "I'm sure he's afraid of something, all men are whether or not they want to admit it." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  12. Lizzy skids into the parking lot only seconds before Bo. As they climbed out Lizzy looks at Bo. "Had we been in the General, we would have beaten you." Bo says. "Yeah what ever, lets go see that sister of yours." Lizzy says. Usually Lizzy would have argued back but the only thing on her mind at the moment was how Julie was doing. Cue anyone.
  13. "Yeah but at least he was handsome." Lizzy sighs. Cue anyone.
  14. "I know, but I do too or did you forget how much of your secrets you taught me? Any way, you ready?" The cars were lined up and at the end of the of her short Mickey Mouse horn the two cars were off zooming down the back roads and across fields to get to the hospital first. cue anyone.
  15. "Mmmhmm. So yummy, I could just eat him up." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
  16. "Completely agree, on my signal then? I'll race you to the hospital." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  17. "Sure sweetie, don't worry about it. Ooo go back what was that?" Daisy says as Lizzy was flipping the channels. Lizzy goes back and finds the channel Daisy was talking about. "Some old movie I think." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
  18. "Alright then let's go see her. Think you can keep up in that Mustang Bo?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  19. "Great, more motivation to kick his little..." Lizzy starts. "Language Lizzy." Daisy cuts in. "His little behind, when I get my hands on him. I know for a fact he's always resented what I did to him but that doesn't mean he has to be foul about it." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  20. Lizzy rolls her eyes and then walks over to the two cars parked there, the mustang and her car. "What have I told people about driving my car?" Lizzy asks. "I drove it." Cooter says. "And what have I told you about driving my car?" "No to without express written permission." Cooter says rolling his eyes. "Whatever. Anyone know where Julie is?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  21. "You think he could be sick or do you think he's in on it?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  22. "It doesn't matter who her blood relatives are she was raised as a Duke since she was born and she'll always be a Duke no matter what." Luke says. "Speaking of my best friend I must go see if she's ok. I hope we don't run into each other again Hogg, if we do it'll only be too soon." Lizzy says. cue anyone.
  23. "I know, so I'm blaming you that I'm sick. Question is where did you get it from?" Lizzy replies smiling. cue anyone.
  24. "I think you're treading very dangerous water there Hogg and you need to shut that trap of yours before I shut it for you." Lizzy says. "Blood-work?" Luke mumbles placing a calming hand on Lizzy's shoulder. "No matter what anything says, Hughie Julie will always be family whether she be blood related or not." Cue anyone.
  25. "Hmmm, why don't we see what's on TV and hope Bo and Luke take care of everything else?" Lizzy suggests. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.