Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Joey Hogg? I heard Lizzy mention him once. Didn't he have like a huge crush on Lizzy at summer camp but she turned him down?" Luke asks. In Angel's room. "I know it may seem like you're fine Angel but you gotta stay here a bit longer and deal with the doctors. Just because you're not showing symptoms doesn't mean you don't have it. It just mean that there's no attack right now." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  2. "Hmmm. Do you know the guys that went after Lizzy and Julie?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  3. "Bo why don't you go?" Luke suggests. Bo gives him a look but leaves the room. "So Micheal where were you when Julie needed a transfusion? Brian said something but..." Cue anyone.
  4. "I don't know. She's been kinda quiet every time I've tried talking to her. Angel is alright though. A bit of whiplash and her doctor says her asthma's come back." Luke says rubbing Julie's hand. Cue anyone.
  5. "Lizzy's not gonna be going anywhere for a while. It seems that Cindy's situation took more out of her than she was willing to tell anyone." Luke says softly. "She's..." "She's being treated for malnourishment and dehydration. Along with possible depression. I overheard the doctor's tell Cooter they want to send her to a therapist." Bo says quickly. Cue Julieduke.
  6. "You're right I don't know what it's like but I know that you're strong and you can make it through this. Just give it time and don't try. I hear it's harder if you keep trying instead of letting it come naturally." Luke says softly taking his cousin's hand. Cue anyone.
  7. "Hey don't sweat it sweetie, you know if having another kid is in the cards God will make it happen. Don't give up it'll work out I promise." Luke says sitting on the edge of the bed looking at his cousin. Cue anyone.
  8. Luke and Bo walk back to Julie's room not being stopped by nurses and see her talking to Micheal. "Hey Julie how are you feeling?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  9. A bit later Jesse comes out to the living room to see Lizzy curled up on the couch in front of a flickering TV screen and Julie in the rocking chair. Jesse turns the TV off and drapes a blanket over Julie before staring out the window wondering where his boys are. Cue anyone.
  10. "Alright maybe we should go see Julie Bo, at least that way maybe we can find something out." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  11. "Sorry." Lizzy says sheepishly, "Good night." Cue anyone.
  12. "Why don't you go check on your sister?" Cooter says to Brian. "Maybe I should go with you Brian." Luke suggests. "No." Cooter says quickly. "What I mean is take it easy on her. She's upset and too many people will stress her out." Cue anyone.
  13. "You know you have a point there Brian. Let's just hope no one tells Lizzy Micheal's been missing it'll drive her crazy. He was concerned about Angel and wanted to see her but I don't remember him trying to find out about Julie." Luke says thoughtfully gazing down the hall. Cue anyone.
  14. the site it was hosted on is called quizilla but unfortunately just recently they have changed and updated their site driving some of their users away. This person may have left the site because I couldn't find it either.
  15. "I know I just hope they're all right." Lizzy sighs resting against a few pillows. Cue anyone.
  16. "Dad can you do me a favor and go get Luke?" Lizzy asks looking away from Cooter's prying eyes. "Lizzy, maybe you should rest up right now." Cooter suggests. "Please Daddy?" Lizzy asks. "No, rest first and then I'll get Luke." Cooter demands. "Fine." Lizzy sighs and rolls over staring at the far wall. Twenty minutes later when he knows she's asleep Cooter walks out the door and down the hall to the waiting room. "How's Lizzy?" Luke asks. "Sleeping. I'm thinking about having her move back to Hazzard. I can watch over her better here." Cooter says. "You know she's not gonna like that Cooter." Luke says. "She's too stubborn to have you watch her like she's a kid." Bo adds. "I know but still...She was malnourished and dehydrated. To think I could have lost her it's better she's here where she'll have family for her." Cooter says sternly. "You may want to take that up with her." Luke replies. "Alright." "Can I see her yet?" Luke asks. "Not yet. Maybe when she wakes up." Cooter answers. Cue anyone.
  17. “Luke? Dad?†Lizzy asks waking up and looking around. “Dad?†She asks again seeing him in a chair. “Lizzy are you alright?†Cooter asks. “I’m fine where am I?†“A hospital room.†“Yeah I noticed that I meant why? I told you I’m fine.†“Yeah, right after you said that you collapsed. Cindy wouldn’t have wanted you to do this to yourself. You’re underfed and dehydrated. If I didn’t know you any better I’d say you were trying to kill yourself.†“I’m not Dad I just haven’t really been motivated to do anything.†“Like take care of your body properly?†“I guess. Ever since I found out about Cindy I just kinda went into a haze and then apparently David is getting remarried and Tom is thinking about it, apparently Julie’s getting married soon I just...I feel lonely Daddy. I know I’m depressed it just...I don’t know what to do. I feel like I’m a little kid in a big kid’s body. Everyone around me is starting to settle down and I feel like I’m going to be left behind.†“Is that why you want custody so bad?†Cooter asks perching on the edge of Lizzy’s bed. “Yeah, well kinda. I want it to give me some feeling like I’m being productive but also because I know that’s what Cindy would want.†“Is there any chance you could be pregnant sweetie?†“No. Well...no.†Lizzy says. “Are you sure?†Cooter asks. “Yeah I’m sure. The last guy I was with was a cowboy and that was about a month ago. But I was careful that night Dad. I want kids eventually but not from a one-nighter.†Hoping not to break Lizzy’s spirit any more Cooter decides not to tell her of the miscarriage. With any luck she won’t find out and every thing will be much easier on her. “Where’s Luke?†“Waiting room. Doctor’s not gonna let him back here yet. You’ll see him soon just get some sleep.†“How’s Julie and Angel?†“Still haven’t heard anything on Julie and nothing new on Angel. I’ll let you know when we do I promise.†Cue anyone.
  18. Four hours later the doctor comes out and looks at Cooter. “Mr. Davenport could you please follow me?†The doctor says. Cooter looks at the Duke boys then follows the doctor to an office. “Mr. Davenport can you tell me what your daughter has been going through lately?†“Her friend was in a ten month coma until yesterday when her parents let her go and apparently she hasn’t been sleeping well.†Cooter answers sitting. “Mr. Davenport is there a chance your daughter could be pregnant?†“I guess. I don’t really talk to her about that kind of things though. Why?†“We ran a few tests and found that she is indeed malnourished and dehydrated. She also miscarried when we were running one of the tests.†“But Lizzy...†“Lizzy was pregnant about five weeks along. My best guess is that when her friend was coming close to the end of her life Lizzy got upset and stopped taking care of her body correctly. Her body weight is a lot less than it’s supposed to be for a woman her age and well with her being that underfed there was no way the fetus could survive.†“My little girl. Is she alright?†“We have her hooked up to a few IVs to get her nourished and hydrated but it’s up to her to pull though. She’s been through a lot lately and when she wakes we want to have our psychologist look at her.†“Great you’re going to tell her she’s depressed and needs to go see some shrink who’s gonna tell her to get over her friend.†“Not at all Mr. Davenport. Our doctor is just going to see how upset she is and if she needs to see someone to talk to and help her get over her friend.†“If she goes to a therapist she’d lose custody without a doubt. I can’t let you do that to her.†“Lose custody of who?†The doctor asked. “Of her friends daughter. Right now Lizzy and the child’s grandparents are in a custody battle and a therapist could be used against her as she isn’t stable enough for the child.†“There are several possibilities for the court to take Lizzy seeing a therapist. It may show that she’s doing what she can to get her life back on track. Anyway it’s something to think about.†“Can I see my daughter?†Cooter asks. “Of course. This way.†The doctor leads Cooter to the room and Cooter sits down to watch over Lizzy. Cue anyone.
  19. "Hey Daisy do you think James is going to be able to take care of his daughter?" Lizzy asks glancing up from the TV at her good friend. Cue anyone.
  20. “Lizzy?†Luke asks. “Lizzy are you alright?†Bo crouches in front of Lizzy resting his hands on her knees. “Lizzy look at me.†Bo says shaking her arm. “...†Still no answer from Lizzy. “Lizzy wake up this isn’t funny.†Luke prods. “She’s not responding.†Bo says. The nurse walks over and takes a look. She runs a standard test and gasps before barking orders. Before they know what’s happening Lizzy is taken away on a stretcher and the nurse is looking sadly at them. “Nurse what’s wrong?†Cooter asks. “The test I preformed on the girl is a standard dehydration test. She was showing some signs of dehydration and malnourishment.†The nurse answers. “Is my little girl going to be alright?†Cooter asks. “We need to run some more tests but with the proper treatment she’ll be fine. Now if you’ll follow me I’ll have you fill out some paperwork and then we’ll see what we can come up with.†Cooter follows the nurse as another comes to escort Brian to Julie’s room to have him go through the necessary steps to donate. Cue anyone.
  21. "Joey was such a jerk that year at summer camp. How I didn't notice he was related to Hughie at first surprised me. They are both exactly the same, I guess it's a good thing I swore off dating Hoggs. I have O- blood I can donate if need be but I'd rather not, I hate needles more than anything else on this planet. The bruises aren't from today and I'm fine I just haven't been sleeping well for the past couple of weeks." Lizzy says. "Are you sure you're ok Lizzy?" Luke asks. "I'm fine now stop asking me that." "What do you mean past couple of weeks?" Cooter asks. "I just, I don't know since I found out that Cindy was being kept alive for Molly I just couldn't sleep. My doc put me on some meds to help me sleep but it didn't really work." Lizzy shrugs. "You're telling me that you haven't had a full night's sleep in six months?" Cooter asks. "I didn't say that I just said that it's been hard for me to sleep." Lizzy responds leaning against Luke. "Lizzy maybe a doctor should look at you." Luke tries to convince her. "No, no I'm all good I promise." Lizzy answers trying to fight of the feeling of falling asleep. Cue anyone.
  22. "I'm fine Brian, nothing more than a couple of bruises." Lizzy answers. "You really shouldn't have asked about Hughie." Luke mutters. "As for Hughie Hogg, he is the most self-centered, crookedest swindler I have ever met to include his uncle Boss Hogg and Rosco. And I am not slow with age if you remember correctly you're three years older than I am I could take you down if I wanted to. Yeah she's engaged alright about six months ago and she didn't tell me Micheal was the one that let it slip." Lizzy says. "Julie's bobby pin trick is using a bobby pin to release a pair of handcuffs like I had to do to get us out of the jam we were in. And nurse what kind of blood type does Julie have. I know I hate needles and all but if it'll save her life I am more than willing to donate." Lizzy replies. "Alright I won't tell anyone else I promise Bo, as long as you keep up your end of the bargain." Lizzy says. "Has anyone seen Micheal yet." Cue anyone.
  23. "Slow down and chill out Brian you're talking too fast and my head hurts. Apparently Hughie Hogg wanted Dad's garage so he hired some guy to kidnap me and Julie to get it." Lizzy says as Brian sits on Lizzy's other side opposite from Luke. "The guy Hughie hired had a black semi, and he's been ramming the back of Julie's car because Angel may have over heard something she wasn't supposed to. The General got flipped when we were trying to take the guy out and those two talking cars out front belong to Micheal Knight who is Julie's fiance and his son Mike. As for your girlfriend well any girl who doesn't want kids and tries to get an abortion doesn't deserve to love you or have your love. Angel and Julie are back in the rooms I believe Angel is resting and Julie's going through surgery. When the guy that kidnapped us captured us he threw Julie to the ground and really hurt her but she'll be fine." Lizzy says looking at her half brother. "Elizabeth Natalie what is your brother talking about?" Cooter asks a warning tone evident in his voice. "Your son needs to keep his nose out of my tiny mistakes. It happened once because you asked me to change the oil in your truck and I got to it right after I got the call that said Tom had fallen off Diego. And as for what I find funny apparently when Julie was training at the police academy she challenged Bo with her escape skills and she beat him. And if you tell my goddaughter or your kid about that I will string you from the tallest tree in Texas and watch all your bodily fluids drip out very slowly." Lizzy threatened. Cue anyone.
  24. "Yeah the power your children can hold over you. How is she doing by the way?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  25. "You know, I never did like poker." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.