Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Just stay awake until a doctor gets a look at you." Bo says leading Julie into the hospital. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Alright." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I know dear just up you get." Bo says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"But they get a happy ending unlike Scarlett and Rhett." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Hospital now get up." Bo says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"If they do get together I'd hope their relationship is more like Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth though." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Bo pulled to a stop in the parking lot and woke his sister. "We're here wake up." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I'm glad to hear that." Bo said cautiously wondering if everything would be ok between him and Lizzy. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"It'll be alright." Bo tried assuring her. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Alright." Uncle Jesse left the room and called Lizzy. "Cooter's garage hold please." Lizzy said answering the phone and setting it down. Two minutes later Cooter picked up the phone. "Sorry to keep you waiting. This is Cooter what can I do for you?" Cooter said. "It's Uncle Jesse can you do me a favor and check out Julie's car. She's saying her brakes felt kinda soft." Uncle Jesse said. "We're a bit behind here we'll see where we can fit it in even if it means we do it after work." Cooter said. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Alright get in the car. Luke watch Julie's car?" Bo said. "Sure." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Uncle Jesse stood and put a hand on Brian's shoulder leading him out of the room. "Listen to me Brian because it may just change you entire thinking. I know you love Julie almost as much as you love your sister. It's hard for you to move on and get over Julie. Who knows maybe you never will get over losing her but you've got to at the very least hide it and stop arguing with her. Don't tick her off in the same room as your sister because I fear one day you may push your sister too far." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"If he did you know Lizzy would check it out if you asked. They're down at the garage you want me to call them?" Uncle Jesse asks. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Bo reaches over and feels along his sister's side. "Nothin' feels broke." He says. "Maybe he just bruised it. And don't worry about Lizzy if they're on the same road she'll either stop to help or take one of the back roads. She'll be fine." Luke adds. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"I don't really care. He's my brother and you're my best friend. I really want you two to get along but seeing as you two can't I'd really appreciate it if you two would try for me." Lizzy answers. In Angel's room Uncle Jesse looks at his niece and sighs. "I think that he needs to come to these conclusions by himself and nothing I'm gonna say is going to make him feel any better or worse. I'm also sure that your mother is the only one he's driving insane although he may be making Lizzy mad." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Of course Tom is gone. As much as he cares he's got cattle to feed and chores to do." Lizzy snapped. After a bit of listening to them arguing for a while Lizzy lets out a frustrated scream. "THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT." Lizzy screams. "Never again will I be in the same room as you two. I understand what he did to you five years ago was horrible and awful but Julie it was five years ago. Let it go. It sucks and it hurts and what he did was awful and wrong but it's life it happened let it die. If you really don't like him for what he did then when he's in the same room don't talk to him. Simple as that. If you don't say a word to him he'll stop trying to get you to. I don't trust Micheal and until I do I'm not gonna say anything to him. You're supposed to be my best friend Julie, and you Brian, are supposed to be my brother. I can't stand the fact that you two fight like cats and dogs. It hurts, it sucks, but it's life don't dwell on the past. Shut up about it." Lizzy snaps. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm sure he did." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy smirks and jumps into her car driving off. Cue anyone.