Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "At first it was. But now I'm not sure what it is." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  2. "I don't know honey just stay with me." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  3. "I didn't know you were allowed in here Mr. Davenport." The doctor says. Cue anyone.
  4. "Because James listened to me like a good kid and got his flu shot just like I did." Uncle Jesse replied. Cue anyone.
  5. "This can't be good." Bo mutters. Cue anyone.
  6. With that Lizzy dozed off and Brian left. Cue anyone.
  7. "I guess we'll just have to wait for a doctor." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  8. "I know." Bo answers. "But if we're lucky Scarlett won't ever find out what he did to help her friend." Cue anyone.
  9. "Hmmm. Maybe she thinks you're sicker than you had been." Luke suggested. Cue anyone.
  10. "Of course I'd duck." Then in a whisper he adds, "Don't talk about Lizzy right now the more charming this nurse finds me the quicker she'll get a doctor in to see you." Cue anyone.
  11. Lizzy rolled her eyes but smiled. Cue anyone.
  12. "Any reason why she'd want you to stay awake right now?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  13. "Of course I just love my little sister to bits." Bo says flashing a charming smile. Cue anyone.
  14. "Don't push her too far." Lizzy says cautiously. Cue anyone.
  15. "Hey there sis, how you feeling?" Bo asked. Cue anyone.
  16. Bo smirked at his sister and helped her follow the nurse. Cue anyone.
  17. "Who knows maybe you'll find what you're looking for." Lizzy shrugged. Cue anyone.
  18. "Is there any way a sweet thing like yourself could get us in to see a doctor faster?" Bo asked working his charm. Cue anyone.
  19. "Just don't wander too far." Lizzy reminds him. Cue anyone.
  20. "I know darlin' I know." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  21. "You know I'm getting kinda tired you won't mind if I take a catnap do you? It'll give you time to think and do a bit of soul searching." Lizzy suggested. Cue anyone.
  22. Uncle Jesse nodded and continued. Cue anyone.
  23. "I know." Bo explains the problem to the nurse at the desk who tells them to have a seat. Cue anyone.
  24. "I promise I won't just keep the curtain shut." Lizzy says smiling at her little brother. Cue anyone.
  25. "That is interesting." Uncle Jesse mutters picking up the newspaper and doing the crossword. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.