Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Filed Under The Rug
Cooter takes a deep breath and takes the note. "This isn't any good. Where the heck am I gonna get that kind of money?" Cooter asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Not liking much of his time in the Marines Luke was totally against Julie going into it but decided to keep this information to himself. "Do what you want Julie." He said. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Cooter nods and they both climb into Rosco's patrol car and speed down to Rimfire lane. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"I guess not." Luke sighs. At Knight Industries headquarters... Billy looks from his screen to the main screen and back. He looks up again to see a cute animation says 'Please enjoy this film while I get the information I need.' "We've got a problem." Billy says. "What is it?" Dr. Gramin asks. "Someone's hacking into our system through KITT." Billy replies. "Shut them down and find out who." The Doctor orders. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"But you're not a nurse." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Hang on." Cooter pulls out a .45 from the drawer and a 9 mil from under the work bench. "I'm not going in there unarmed." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"But aren't both KITT's like super computers and almost inhackable?" Luke asked. "They are unless you have the knowledge my Uncle Mark possess. He can hack into just about any computer in the world. Tom told me that she dated my Uncle at one point and he may have taught her some of what he knows. If he did she could be untraceable." Amber says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I haven't seen her. She left here about an hour ago to go tow a car for Kevin and she hasn't come back. You don't think he took her do you?" Cooter asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"But you should have made your intentions clear." Uncle Jesse says. "Or at the very least don't let him think you're serious. You should have just let him down easy. It's got to hurt to think the one you care about is doing stuff behind your back." Bo says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Cooter is just finishing up his work at the garage and begins to wonder where Lizzy is. "How long does it take to tow a car back to the garage?" He wonders. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"There is only one person I know that could be that good would be Lizzy but why would she do something like that it's a federal offense." Uncle Jesse says. In Lizzy's room... Lizzy digs deeper into KITT's files on both cars and finds information on Knight Industries. Thinking hard she tries using the car to hack into the database at the central command. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Seeing that Brian and Kevin make no move to help her she glares at Kevin then takes a deep breath. It doesn't take long before she passes out. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Not funny Julie." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy sends a pleading look to Kevin and Brian knowing if she didn't breathe soon she'd pass out from lack of oxygen. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Calm down both of you. Luke it's her business stay out of it. And Julie, you should know better than to play with boys hearts. They have feelings too." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"That's why if you do your job right then I won't have to worry about anyone finding out about what I'm doing." Lizzy says. Finding nothing in the CIA, FBI, or criminal records databases an idea strikes her. "Maybe I can..." She trails off thinking of the two cars out front. 'If they're smart cars they must have some kind of computer running them and then I can...yes that will work.' Lizzy thinks to herself. So she begins her work on hacking into the car's computer. Cue anyone. P.S. I DO NOT MEAN TO ENCOURAGE HACKING OF ANY SORT this is just to show that Lizzy will stop at nothing to get what she wants.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy flinches and seeing her kick didn't work she maneuvers her hand into her pocket and pulls out her pin knife and slices into the guys stomach. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Luke rolls his eyes and sighs. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Brian I could be arrested for what I'm doing right now but I don't trust either Mike if they're not going to tell me what they're background is. He's really secretive about his past and I want to know why. There can't be anything that bad that he'd want to hide it." Lizzy says as she begins hacking into a couple nationally secured databases. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy drops the guns and holds her breath knowing the stuff on the rag is only to get her to pass out. Lizzy knows that she only has one chance. Once again she shifts most of her weight to her left foot and digs the heel of her cowboy boot into the man crotch hoping and praying he'd drop the rag and let her go. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I thought you were smarter than that Julie." Luke says. Cue anyone.