Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Shoot." Lizzy muttered. "If either of you have a bright idea to get him to go away now would be a good time." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  2. "You took the ASVAB test?" Cooter asks. "Yes, but only because Julie was nervous about taking it. I knew it would calm her down if I took it with her so I did. Some of that stuff came out of no where but it was mainly easy. Besides Bo he's a marine. If I wanted to join the military as a mechanic I'd talk to an army recruiter. That way I know I'd be going not that far from here. It's just Fort Jackson, South Carolina. It's also about seven months for basic and AIT." Lizzy says. "You said I could keep the picture right?" Cue anyone.
  3. "Thought so. It's best we let her go to sleep so her mind can catch up and calm down. Let me know when she's woken up." The nurse says watching Lizzy sleep. Cue anyone.
  4. Lizzy looked out the door and seeing no guard she crept down the hallway motioning to the boys to follow her. Cue anyone.
  5. "What test are we talking about again?" Lizzy asks. "Yeah all we were doing was fixing Julie's break line." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  6. "Hmmm, this is odd. She's showing no signs of the flu other than she's sleepy but anything can be doing that to her. Has she been stressed out recently?" The nurse asks. Cue anyone.
  7. "Doesn't matter." Luke answers. Bo smirks and walks back outside to see Lizzy coming out from under the car. "Done already?" Bo asks. "Yup what took you so long?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  8. "The flu?" The nurse asks. "No temperature, no symptoms. Did she say anything to you?" "Sleepy." Lizzy mutters. Cue anyone.
  9. "Uh...well..." Bo stammers. "Come on." Luke says. "Alright." He hands the picture to Julie and looks at his feet. Cue anyone.
  10. "Yes Mr. Davenport what's wrong?" The nurse asks. Cue anyone.
  11. "Which would mean you'd have to go back outside." Luke says. "Ha, found it." Bo says pulling out the picture. Cue anyone.
  12. "That's a good thing. I need you two to be very quiet." Lizzy says sneaking to the door. Cue anyone.
  13. "I'm not sick Bri, at least I don't think so. Get a nurse. I don't feel so good, I feel sleepy." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  14. "Lizzy took the ASVAB?" Luke asks looking at Sergeant Smith. Cue anyone.
  15. "Can't go out the window." Lizzy walks over and looks out. "Crap straight drop looks like we'll have to chance the door." Cue anyone.
  16. "Bu...But I don't...I think...why is the room spinning?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  17. "Didn't tell him what?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  18. "Brian why am I so tired?" Lizzy asks like a five year old. Cue anyone.
  19. "Interesting what do you got there. And I want to know if either of you know how to get out of the building. Whether you want to go through the window or if you want to chance the door. I was slightly asleep when they brought us in so I don't know if we're too far up or what." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  20. "I can understand that, but you're right Sergeant you really don't want Mono." Then seeing Bo Luke cocks his head. "What are you looking for Bo?" Cue anyone.
  21. "We'll figure that out later. Anyone know a way to get out of here?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  22. "Yeah and I'll make sure she regrets it." Lizzy answers softly. Her eyes start to flutter closed as she tries to stay awake. Cue anyone.
  23. "It's a long complicated process to figure out your AFQT score but just know this with and 85 you can get into almost any job you want." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  24. "Right the whole sister thing. Drop that for the moment and help me figure out a way to get out of here. I need to make sure my boyfriend is doing alright." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  25. "I'm your big sister I have that right. You on the other hand little brother don't." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.