Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Point taken. I did try it once but I didn't like it. So I'm standing firm on plain." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't think I will. Do you want to go see if my dad is done with your car?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I can't see how you and Dad eat these with Ranch Dip that is just too weird." Lizzy says. "What's weird?" Cooter asks. "Honey Barbecue chips with ranch dip it's just eww." Lizzy shudders. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Lizzy bit back a bunch of emotions and realizing the nurse hadn't reapplied the restraint she crawled out of her own bed and into bed with her brother being careful not to upset either of their IV's. "It'll be alright Bri, Dad and I'll be here for whatever you decide." Lizzy says wrapping her arm around his waist. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Oh alright I guess." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I know you would Brian. Or at least I hope you would. Could you be a real doll and go get me some of those chips in the third cupboard from the right on the top shelf?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah she'll be better soon. Just give her some time." Lizzy sighs. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"You don't know Rosco, Enos, and Cletus. They're very protective of the women folk around here. Someone threatens them you'll be sure that those three won't take too kindly to that." Lizzy answers propping her leg up on a pillow on the couch. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I think so as well but I highly doubt you'll change her mind. Once it's set on something it's hard to change. She's pretty stubborn. Did I tell you that you have the most handsome eyes I have ever seen?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Well then we'll just be glad no one got too badly hurt this time." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"So what I know the Army's policy they don't put women on the front lines and I'm not worried about Bo. If anything there would be no reason for me to worry about not coming trust me. I've checked out Fort McPherson in Atlanta. They've got a few mechanic jobs open. I know I want to join and I'm not worried about anyone really it's just I'm so open to the south I'll feel better down here. I just want to know if you can get me headed down the path to becoming an auto mechanic for the U.S. Army I'll worry about the where later." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Lizzy rolls her eyes as the nurse comes in with a wheelchair. "We don't want to strain you too much honey so we..." The nurse starts. "Whatever can we get this over with?" Lizzy asks. The nurse nods and an assistant helps Lizzy out of bed and into the chair making sure to fasten the restraint to the chair. Lizzy is then taken with her IV up to the third floor and wheeled into an office. The nurse and assistant then leave. "Hello Ms. Jackson-Davenport. My name is Alyssa Binns but you can call me Ally." The woman says. She has short brown hair, green eyes, and an impeccable sense of style. "Name's Lizzy." Lizzy replies. "So what brings you to my office today?" Ally asks. "This wheelchair and that nurse." Lizzy says. Ally just looks at Lizzy. "Alright cut the bull crap and the pleasantries. You know why I'm here. I'm here so you can declare me psychotically depressed and possibly suicidal which is enough for the judge to determine me not fit to raise my best friends daughter. The only reason I am in this darn crack monkey place is because I was too stupid to take care of myself while my best friend's parents kept her in a coma for nine months so she could give birth to the daughter I want custody of, who as of now is only a few days old. That and I was pregnant and my body rejected the baby to try and preserve my life. Now go right ahead and determine the rest of that child's fate over a very stupid mistake." Lizzy spits. "Ms. Lizzy, tell me are you an only child?" Ally says. "I was raised one for quite a while. I didn't find out I had a little brother until I was 17 at a summer camp but that's besides the point." Lizzy says suspiciously. "If something were to happen to your brother what would you do?" Ally asks. "Depends on what you mean by something. If he was sick or kidnapped I'd do anything to help him." Lizzy says. "I mean what if he had a life threatening disease?" "I'd do my darnedest to make sure he gets the best medical attention money can buy." Lizzy says. "What if he was in a coma would you leave his side?" Ally asks. "Not unless I was forced to." Lizzy replies. "What if you were 6 months pregnant and knew it?" Ally asks. "Not unless I was forced to." Lizzy repeats. "You would jeopardize the life of your child..." Ally starts. "I don't think that would count. What I meant by forced to would be when my hunger grew too much to handle. At six months the fetus is almost completely formed and I'm sure it would have ways of forcing me to realize I needed food. I know that people in coma's aren't said to be able to detect people around them but it would ease my mind." Lizzy defends. "Did you know you were pregnant?" "I had a suspicion but it wasn't confirmed until Daisy told me I miscarried." "I see." Ally says. "So go ahead end my pain and tell me I'm not fit." Lizzy barks. "You're very defensive about that." Ally states. "And like most psychologists you state the obvious. Do you have a sign that says Captain Obvious?" Lizzy asks. "I think for now you need to go stay with your brother and we'll talk again later." Ally says. Lizzy cocks her head and shrugs. Soon enough she was back in her hospital room. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Do you honestly think that I would let him try to take her? I can't let her get hurt. I know she's grown up with a brother and a male cousin and I was an only child but I'm better at kicking butt than she is. I can guarantee that if he had taken her it would have been 10 times worse than what he did to me. I knew he would have come after me and maybe with some help I could incapacitate him long enough that cops would show up." Lizzy says rolling her eyes and limping inside. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy poked Brian in the side to make him get out of the truck and help her inside. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"So technically its a little more than five weeks a year. I thought that was the reserve that did that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Then how come you just let the three of us get kidnapped?" Lizzy asks. "Kids enough. We're here. Brian help get your sister inside." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I think I do want to join I just don't want to move far." Lizzy says taking the card. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car