Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy holds in her laughter as she watches Bo and then sees Luke follow him. "You gonna be ok to drive home?" Luke asks Bo. Cue anyone.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo looks at Luke who is pondering the situation. "Alright let's go. But be careful Bo." Luke says. At the garage Cooter looks at Kevin. "What do you want from me?" Cooter asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Alright." Lizzy sighs sinking down to her flat footed stance. After hugging Bo again she lets go. Cue anyone.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"You must have been happy." Lizzy says. Her front door opens a crack and Nick her agent sticks his head in. Lizzy waves him in and then turns back to the phone. "Julie I've got to go. Send the boys out and tell them to be careful. I'll talk to you later." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Julie says that too." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah I can see that." Lizzy says stretching up and kissing Bo softly. Cue anyone.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Y'all don't have caller ID do you?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Maybe." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"You'll be alright Bo I have faith in you." Lizzy says wrapping her arms around Bo's middle. Cue anyone.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"A little. Maybe Kevin or Milo is forcing him to get me to come back to Hazzard but I don't know why." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Wow. Sounds like he needs a crash course in how to drive fast without killing everything." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Why?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Yeah, I should go. I think there may have been someone watching him. Making him do what he did." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"He can't be that bad can he?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Confused, upset, lost, happy...I'm not really sure of anything." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Three months ago? Whatever that's not important. Could you ask Bo and Luke to go check on Cooter? I think somethings wrong. He'd never ask me to come back to Hazzard." Lizzy explains the phone call to Julie and in the mean time prays he'll be alright. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Sounds like another pair I know." Lizzy says looking up at Bo. "I resent that. I think too." Bo says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"But anything more is inappropriate right?" Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy hangs up from Cooter's call and then calls the Dukes. The phone rings a bit and soon someone picks up. "Hello?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.