Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I don't know that," Lizzy hissed. "He was so angry when I left that there will always be that doubt he's gonna do something with my little girl. How would you like it knowing you can't see your best friend for the fear your kid is going to disappear?" Bo stood handing his twin to Enos and took Lizzy by the shoulders. "Look at me. Cooter can threaten all he wants but you know I will never let him take Belle. She is your daughter and she loves you. Think about this from his point of view. He wanted to frighten you and it worked but now he's truly sorry for ever doing it. You'd be extremely upset if you never got to see Belle again isn't he feeling the same?" Bo asks. "I...I...I'm scared. I really don't want to hold him from seeing his only granddaughter but there's the fact he's been so adamant about taking her that I'm frightened one of these days he's going to do it. " Lizzy says softly with tears in her eyes.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I know but...Dang it Fred I told you not to bring her here. Dad will..." But Daisy cut in before Lizzy could finish.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"At least for now, give it a couple years." Lizzy says smiling. Then her expression turned serious. "Daisy what would you think if I took a script to film a show that was filmed here in Hazzard?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I hope for all the little ears in this room at the present moment was all you did." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I'm sorry Daisy it's just you've got three kids under the age of two and I know how hard it can be with only one and I thought you might like it if you had some time to relax with out them." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy bits her lip and looks at Bo and Luke who nod. "Why's it got to be me?" Lizzy mutters. "We took the girls to a jamboree class in Capital City today. Enos said we could and they're back in perfect health. Speaking of back, how'd you get here darlin'?" Lizzy asks Belle. "Uncle Freddy brought me. We got to ride in a big arrow-plane." Belle says. "You said a few days." Fred says coming into the living room. "It's been two weeks. Which reminds me you don't have that much longer to make up your mind about that script."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Enjoy your nap?" Lizzy asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy plopped down on the couch hugging Ashlyn to her chest. "I have not been around little kids in far to long." Lizzy says. "Makes you want one doesn't it?" Bo asks sitting next to her with one of the twins. "Poopy diapers, screaming kids, bottle feedings? No way at least not for another couple of years. I'll take my five year old for now thank you." "Mommy." A tiny voice cried as little footsteps were heard throughout the house. "Hush hon, Aunt Daisy's asleep." Lizzy says as Belle climbs on the couch.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersEnos took Daisy to bed and shut the door behind him. He looked at Lizzy, Luke, and Bo who had picked up his three little girls. "Hey Enos there's this kids jamboree thing at the gym in Capital City. Luke, Bo, and I thought we'd take the girls and give you and Daisy some time to get some sleep and relax together without worrying about these three." Lizzy says. "I'm trusting my one year old twins to these two?" Enos asks. "No you're trusting me with these three. Don't worry, I've got a four year old. I know how to handle these ones. Luke and Bo will be there if I need help. Come on Enos you know you and Daisy both need this time off." Lizzy says. "Alright, but be careful. You know Daisy'll be after you with a frying pan if you don't bring her kids back in perfect health." Enos says. Lizzy nods and the six make their way to Capital City and enjoy their day out.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy as well hadn't returned to Cali yet if the repeated calls from Fred on her cell phone were any indication. Lizzy tried to help Daisy as much as she could but everyone could tell something was bothering her.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"It's late I should be getting back to Cali." Lizzy says. "You're not driving this late, when you're this close to falling asleep." Luke says. "Yeah you can come stay at our house. I'm sure Daisy wouldn't mind if you stayed in her old bed for the night. Please." Bo says giving her a puppy dog pout. "Fine." Lizzy says. After returning to the Duke farm Lizzy falls asleep shortly after hitting the bed.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"It's not that I'm against what they're going to be filming. I'm just not sure bringing my five year old daughter back to Hazzard is a good thing." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"You know I find that odd but...not really thinking about it." Lizzy says. "Have you decided on taking the script yet?" Luke asks. "I should, I really should. It'll mean five months down here though at the very least." Lizzy says glancing at Bo and then Cooter before looking back at Luke.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"How can anyone go through a four hour labor?" Bo asks. "Doesn't seem possible does it. Fred swears from the time my water broke until the time Belle was completely out was 4 hours 15 minutes." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I think the shortest labor I've ever hear of is four hours." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"That's actually rather short." Uncle Jesse says. "Most of yours lasted longer than 12 hours." "Mine lasted 18 as much as my mom liked to throw it in my face. I'd ask to hold her but I don't want to drop her." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I got a phone call about 9 Hazzard time from Bo saying your water just broke so yeah I can see it being this late. Six hours. Yeah that's a while." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"That's sweet. She's beautiful Daisy." Lizzy says fighting down a yawn. "Tired Lizzy." Enos says. "Of course I'm tired it's midnight." Lizzy says looking at her watch. "Actually its 3 am." Luke says. "Time difference and that red eye flight." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy yawned loudly then tried to cover it with her hand. "Sorry." She said.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy smiles but still can't bring herself to move.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy walks in and drops into a seat next to Uncle Jesse. "Remind me never to hop a red eye from Cali to Atlanta after a huge fight and then rent a car and out run Cletus to get here at 11 pm." Lizzy says leaning against the patriarch.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Somebody call Lizzy?" Cooter asks. "Earlier. She should be in bed by now it's 2 am." Bo says. "Here. It's 11 pm there." Luke says. Cue anyone.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter made it to the doc's office in record time but found he couldn't do much other than pace the waiting room.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"It can't be now, it can't be." Enos said. "It is." Luke says seeing the puddle of water on the floor. "Help me get her to the jeep. We've got to get her to Doc Appleby. Bo call him and let him know." Bo nods calling the doctor first then Lizzy. After explaining the situation Bo follows Luke, Daisy, and Enos to the doc's office. "Freddy, can you watch her for a couple of days for me?" Lizzy asks. "Why?" Fred asks. "Friend's in labor in Hazzard. "Go in the morning you're not gonna be able to do anything for her now." Lizzy sighs but knows its true.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy sighs as she hears the click and hangs up her phone. Belle enters the room with her newly acquired stuffed monkey and Dodgers cap. "Where'd you get the monkey Belle?" Lizzy asks. "Claw machine at the pizza place. Uncle Freddy won it for me." Belle answers. "Alright honey go get washed up and ready for bed. Mommy will be in in a bit." Belle nods and rushes off to the bathroom. "So Nick told me he gave you a new script." "It has to be filmed in Hazzard." "And your worried." "What if Kevin's after me now that Daisy's married?" "I'll take care of you just like I did when we filmed in Texas and Atlanta. Don't worry about it. My top priority is you and Belle's safety. I'd never risk that." Freddy says. "Now come on we've got a five year old to put to bed." Lizzy nods and follows him down the hall.