Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I don't want Luke. He's in love with you and I couldn't pull him away if I tried. If you knew me actually got to know me you'd know I could have any guy I want except for it looks like three of them. I couldn't have Luke, Enos, or Bo. They've fallen in love and I can't change it even if I tried besides why would I want a man who broke my heart because his cousin asked him to?" Lizzy spits. "Would you like some pie?" She asks nicely.
  2. "It's called discipline Emma." Lizzy says. "Do you want some of the pie?"
  3. "Just as precautionary Victoria. I want to make sure you're alright. You can have a slice of cobbler when you're done." Lizzy answers.
  4. "It's not as good as it usually is, I had to get it from a can but...our peach tree hasn't bloomed yet." Lizzy says. "And she's right maybe you should see a doctor."
  5. The next morning Lizzy brings in a gift basket to see Daisy feeding her twins. When she finishes Lizzy sets the basket on the bed. "Take a look." Lizzy says lifting the towel and showing her warm peach cobbler.
  6. It was a very good thing Lizzy and Daisy couldn't hear what she was talking about.
  7. "I really like this girl Clay and...I don't know if it matters to you or anything but...You have my permission and blessing to marry her. Don't screw that up." Lizzy says.
  8. "After she left? With Cooter mainly. Sometimes I'd spend time with my grandma Davenport but it was usually Cooter. Oh and there were times I spent with your dad David." Lizzy says.
  9. "When I was a kid...she was the kind of mom any kid would want but as I grew up...things went down hill and then she abandoned me when I was 13." Lizzy says.
  10. "Why would you want to meet her? She's no better than Ella." Lizzy spits.
  11. "Hey Duke, stop watching her butt and watch where you're walking." Cooter says steering him away from the wall. Lizzy looks back and smirks making her walk more exaggerated.
  12. "Settle down children. It'll be ok. Clay where's Luke? Salena go with the doctor and get those tests done." Lizzy says.
  13. "Like I said. My parents were told that he died. He's better off not being raised by her." Lizzy says.
  14. "I'm not sure I think she's just tired. We all are so I suggest everyone gets some shut eye and we reconvene here in the morning." Lizzy says.
  15. "In the morning." Lizzy says looking at Daisy then at her sleeping child. "Jeb do you think you can carry her?"
  16. "Hoggs...Can't trust them. I guess it's a damn good thing I made you start taking birth control when you moved into my house." Lizzy says.
  17. "Sure I'll teach you in time. Uh...but I think first I'm gonna get some shut eye. I'll be back in the morning with some good food." Lizzy says. The nurse brings in a tray of hospital food and Lizzy blanches. "That's gross." Lizzy says.
  18. "I'm not sure. She's been tired a lot lately but she swears up and down there's no way in hell she could be pregnant." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.