Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
After a while they go to bed. Back at Cooter's place Lizzy and Jeb put Heather down and eventually went to bed themselves in separate rooms. About midnight Lizzy gets up and stares out the window unable to sleep. Hearing no movement in the house she sighs and thinks back about six years. Unable to shake the feeling she has she quietly gets dressed then goes out to her car. She pulls out of the drive and heads north to Tennessee not realizing she's being followed. She pulls in to a little graveyard on the southern outskirts of Chattanooga, Tn. She pulls to a stop on the road running beside the graves and climbs out walking to a grave and kneeling in front of it.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"So what were you thinking for your wedding?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You'll make it I'm sure of it." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Believe in yourself and what you can do." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"He'll take good care of your little girl. I promise you that. And he'll have support from his family but I can guarantee you it won't be as easy as it would be with you here." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You will be too Sam, Clay was born a Duke just as much as Luke was. You'll be fine." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Yes I took in Molly because he killed my best friend and I'm strong enough not to hate him and sure that's all happened but look at you, you've survived all the backlash that comes with having a kid at your age and all that history with Clay being Jimmy's kid. You can make it through this even if you're not a Duke you're family. And tough be it kid I ain't a Duke either." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You're not weak Sam. Weak is a state of mind. You are one of the strongest women I know. You can make it through this." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Odd, that's really close to Angel's name, Angelena Brianna Duke. Wait what do you mean if you live?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Hey sweetheart. She's beautiful." Lizzy says seeing Sam and the baby.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Alright." Lizzy sighs. She kisses Luke softly then goes to see Sam and her new daughter.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You'll make sure Salena's alright?" Lizzy asks glancing at the door. "And you'll call me if she needs anything?"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I...I don't know maybe you should go and I'll stay." Lizzy says indecisively.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I...I'm not so sure we should leave Salena." Lizzy says biting her lip.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"So this third cousin of yours where is she?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Are you sure? I love you with all of my heart Luke and I could never cheat on you." Lizzy says running her hand through his hair.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill