Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Suddenly Lizzy's phone rings. "Hello?" Lizzy asks. "I know you're pissed at me but don't keep me from my son." Bo says. "Five minutes." Lizzy says. "It's your dad." Lizzy hands the phone to Austin.
  2. "No you haven't." Cooter says. "It'll just take a few days for her to come around."
  3. "This doesn't mean we love you any less." Lizzy says.
  4. "I get it Daisy she hurt a lot of people but she thought she had to do it." Cooter says.
  5. "One day sweetheart. I wish we didn't have to stay away but your Daddy did something I don't like and he has some thinking to do." Lizzy says tucking a strand of Austin's hair back.
  6. Eventually the Strates left and Lizzy was putting Austin to bed. Little did she know he had heard every word of her conversation with Daisy.
  7. "Girls dinner." David calls. Lizzy grins at Daisy and they go outside.
  8. "I wish I knew the answer Daisy." Lizzy says.
  9. "Give it another day then tell her the date, ask how she's doing, and leave it at that." Cooter says.
  10. "Stop fighting. I mean when your children aren't enough how do you stop fighting?" Lizzy asks.
  11. Cooter sits back and wonders if he'll ever see his own daughter going through this.
  12. So they check out the calender and finally come up with a date. "So now we just have to call all the numbers on this list." Cooter says.
  13. "But sometimes that just isn't enough." Lizzy says.
  14. "I really hope you're right. Sometimes I don't think it will. I think to myself that things have changed so much that we can't work this out but then I look at my handsome son and remember how much we loved each other." Lizzy says.
  15. "Alright so I guess the first thing would be to decide when the wedding is. Nail down the specific date." Cooter says.
  16. "Daisy...Do you think things are gonna work out between me and Bo?" Lizzy asks once Enos has taken the kids outside.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.