Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Uncle Jesse will be over in about an hour so then it'll be us, Austin, and Kayle." Lizzy says.
  2. Soon Spongebob was over and all four children were down for their naps. Lizzy and Bo relaxed on the couch enjoying the quiet.
  3. "After spongebob Daddy." Austin whines. "Sounds like it's about that time." Lizzy says.
  4. "So how's the...wedding coming." Lizzy says pausing for a minute to think about what's going on.
  5. "Speaking of naps is it that time already?" Lizzy asks.
  6. "Sometimes I wonder how Daisy does it." Lizzy says.
  7. "It's been nearly three weeks since the last time I left Daisy. I don't know what else to say to prove to you I'm not gonna leave again." Lizzy says.
  8. Bo took Austin and Jacob out back with Sox after putting Kayle down for a nap and let Lizzy handle Carmen which was at times trying.
  9. "I'm not mad at you Daisy. I wish I could be but you're my best friend. It's impossible to stay mad at you." Lizzy says.
  10. "How bout Bo and I keep the kids here for the rest of the day so you and Enos can pack." Lizzy suggests. "Among other things." Bo says smirking. Lizzy rolls her eyes.
  11. "You're my best friend. You deserve it. I'm just sorry I couldn't give it to you sooner." Lizzy says.
  12. "I wish you'd trust me that I won't leave but...well I guess I've got two weeks to figure out how to convince you because Dad won't give me back my car keys until then." Lizzy says.
  13. "I know... I wish you didn't have to but I'll let you in on a little secret. I trust Bobby with my life. And you know I never really do that. He's a great guy and highly train. He will protect you this weekend I promise." Lizzy says.
  14. "I feel the same Daisy and I wish I could tell you for certain and have you believe me that I'll stay but as Bo has pointed out my track record has obviously gotten you concerned. I'm sorry for that but maybe if we take it day by day you'll learn to trust me again." Lizzy says.
  15. "You've got Enos by your side and Garthe is locked up in a maximum security prison in California. You'll be ok." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.