Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Well Bo can wait and he knows it. We haven't fought over this baby at all. Aww these are so cute." Lizzy says holding up a pair of baby overalls.
  2. "What's wrong?" Lizzy asks leading Daisy into a baby store.
  3. "I thought we'd run down to the shopping mall in Capital City. See what they've got." Lizzy says when she arrives.
  4. "Hey Daisy...do you want to go shopping today?" Lizzy asks.
  5. The rest of the night passes and the next morning after breakfast Lizzy calls Daisy.
  6. "Like a cougar, or a panther, or a mountain lion." Lizzy says.
  7. "You're talking to yourself? I don't think you need my help." Lizzy says.
  8. "I've heard of the Clampetts. Made it rich on Texas Tea. Hey Daisy." Lizzy says.
  9. "If you feel like you have to go then no one can stop you." Lizzy says.
  10. "Except on Saturday nights. No filming girls night. And there are video chats it'll be like I'm right there with you." Lizzy says.
  11. "Hello David. I'll only say this twice you hurt my goddaughter I will kill you. Dawn is fine Rosco. And Sam you have plenty of time." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.