Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Wow did Lizzy buy all this stuff for you?" Enos asks.
  2. "It causes the front end to be bouncing up and down and is dangerous. I had some friends who use it on their car until it got out of control and flipped a car." Lizzy says.
  3. "Hey Daisy did you have fun today?" Enos asks.
  4. "I have no idea why your father is trying to tame Rico. As for Salena's car it's called hydraulics. Her father will not find out because it'll cause him to go overprotective." Lizzy says.
  5. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow Daisy. I got to get home. I'm completely wiped." Lizzy says.
  6. Lizzy grins and eventually the pair go back home.
  7. "Thank you for understanding." Lizzy says finally feeling comfortable with her life.
  8. "Let's enjoy your party then shall we?" Lizzy says as Bo and Luke come in to help Lizzy up.
  9. "And you understand...how thrilled Bo and I are to be doing this for you?" Lizzy says.
  10. "Hadn't planned on it but...Daisy if you really have made up with her I don't mind. I know how hard it can be to feud with your family." Lizzy says.
  11. "Luke, Coy, Vance, half the neighbor hood. Since I couldn't come to your surprise party at your house they decided to have it here. They've got almost everything set up in the kitchen they just had to go get the cake and presents." Lizzy says.
  12. "You had fun today right." Lizzy says nudging one of the numerous bags at her feet.
  13. "Daisy it's not your fault." Lizzy says. "Oh look here they come. I'm sorry if I ruined your birthday."
  14. "Billy Currington is one of the hottest country music stars out there." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.