Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Then Lizzy's best friend Tom stepped in as he had been in law school and now was an officially trained lawyer. "Listen good both of you because I can sue you on several charges most importantly harassment and destruction of private property. Your case is Julie filing a false police report something you need to take up with her. Go see her and work it out down there. The family is not involved and you have no right to question them. Without charges against them I must ask you to leave or I will tack on trespassing. If you continue to push me I will get you fired. Now leave or present the charges and evidence to support those charges." Tom demands. Seeing no other options the men leave.
  2. "You have no idea how much that means to me Daisy." Lizzy says gently hugging her back.
  3. "Yeah but your kids were twins. Mine are seven years apart by the same man. Everyone's gonna be so disappointed in me. I bet both of you don't want to be friends with me any more." Lizzy says.
  4. "Ooo Cake. I like cake." Lizzy says. "Can we have ice cream?"
  5. "Then ask your questions. We're rather busy here and would like to get this out of the way." Luke says.
  6. "Me neither. So what are you doing for my birthday. It's in two weeks you know." Lizzy says.
  7. Lizzy flushes the toilet and opens the door then washes her mouth out. "How can you say I'm not an idiot. I got pregnant again, before I was married. Uncle Jesse's gonna be so upset and my dad is gonna kill Jeb."
  8. "That's good. Is everything set up?" Lizzy asks.
  9. "I...I talked to the doctor this morning...I'm such an idiot. I can't believe I let this happen again." Lizzy says.
  10. Lizzy plopped down on the sofa and frowned rubbing her large stomach. "How much longer Bo?" Lizzy asks. "Well considering your birthday is in two weeks and it's two weeks after that I'd say about another month." Bo answers.
  11. "Who ever told you that is lying to you to include your subconscious. You've stood by me when I told you about my major secret from when I was little I ain't gonna abandon you now. And besides maybe you're just coming down with the flu. We should go see a doctor." Lizzy says.
  12. "Maybe you're just off because of the birth control. Don't go nuts until you find out for sure. You and Enos are meant to be together. Give it a couple more weeks then go see the doctor. No matter what it comes up don't tell Enos. If it's positive wait until he proposes if it's negative don't worry about it." Lizzy says.
  13. "See that's a bit of the Daisy I know. If you boys don't mind Daisy and I must be excused to the little girls room." Lizzy says then whisks Daisy off. Seeing the bathroom empty Lizzy turns to Daisy. "Alright shoot. What's going on?" Lizzy asks.
  14. Lily nods after a moment or so.
  15. "Daisy look at me. What happened to you? The woman I met was the most confident and strong willed person I have ever know and now you're a...a crying, self-doubting, weeping mess. I'm sorry to sound so catty but it's like you had a personality transplant. I don't even know who you are any more. The woman I know Daisy Duke to be is nothing like you. She is...one who isn't afraid of anything, who chased her cousins around with a frying pan for running her car off a cliff, who would be snapping at me if she was hearing what I'm saying. Either you're really PMS-ing right now or you're pregnant because those are the only two reasons I can think of that would render you incapable of standing up to me and chewing my head off." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.