Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plymouth 77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by plymouth 77

  1. James Best "The Twilight zone"
  2. the name of the episode is "Granny Annie"
  3. Saison 2 episode "Granny Annie" rare scene of Rosco
  4. for the nice smile of Rosco
  5. an episode that I appreciate "Bonanza"
  6. Wow! great!!He plays nice or nasty?
  7. you would have others pics dvd of "I Spy" or "the mod squad"?
  8. I prefer to look and listen with their true voice that's what I like.
  9. it reminded me of an episode "Gold Fever" but in French it is not exactly the same translation.
  10. this one is pretty I have but vague!
  11. yes, In my collection mainly I have pictures of him young
  12. photo of very young James Best

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.