Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dukesrule2000

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dukesrule2000

  1. Oliver was traped in a room with Bo and Bo said I know where we are and he pointed up and Oliver smild and said do it So they both climbed to the loft and Jumped out of the room Bo Saw Daisy and Lex and ThEY SAW that he was question Daisy about the Green Arrow. And Oliver turned On the device that decised his voice. Bo said What are you doing? Oliver smiles and said he wants Green Arrow he's going to get Green Arrow. And He Jumped Down and OliveR aKA gREEN aRROW SAID Lex LET THE LADY GO.
  2. Luke had to do something or Clark and Aquaman would die. and then he saw a girl she was about 13 years old and she walked over to him and said my name is sarah and I can help. In the lobby. Lex looked at Daisy and said you know who the Green Arrow is. I want to Know. MEANWHILE OUTSIDE..... Chloe tried to get in contact with everyone and she couldn't and Uncle Jesse said something is wronge my big toe hurts. Come on Chloe we need Help Uncle Jesse got on the cb and called Cooter and he said Ok Uncle Jesse I'm coming.
  3. Luke Showed up the three of them where in the room when someone shuts the door on them and Aquaman tries to get it open but he is weeking also buscause he has been with out water for too long. Luke trise to call for help on the mic but he can't get noone. and Meanwhile.. Lex walks in and he has Daisy with him and one of his men walks up and said everthing is secure sir. Lex Smiles and said Excellent. and then he smiles at Daisy..
  4. Bo and Luke an d Green arrow went dowards the back and clark and Aquaman headed for the 2nd door and Cyborg and Bart took the last door. But Lex was there also. and Clark and Aquaman went into the room and there Lex was experting with Kriptionite to inhance their powers and when Clark and aquaman walked in. Clark got week. and Aquaman said Clark. Clark said get the people out, and Clark fell to the ground. and Aquaman got on the mic and said we ran into some Kriptionite and Boyscout is down. Green Arrow answered Ok I'm on my way. Luke spoke up and said Green Arrow I will go and help Aquaman and BoyScout Green Arrow and said ok Country Boy. Go and Luke and left and headed for Aquaman. MEANWHILE... Daisy spots some men going into the warehouse.
  5. inside the plant. Chloe said Green Arrow there are 3 doors that have the metor challenged are in those 3 rooms so you will have to split up.
  6. Tracy stopped and Luke cought up to her he took her in his arms and he kissed her, Tracy looked at them and said you don't understand I have to leave.
  7. Oliver said Daisy you are our eyes out here I want youand Uncle Jesse to let us know if Lex or anyone else goes in that building. and Daisy said ok. and then Green Arrow left,
  8. Tracy looked at Luke and said I can't stay here. Luke ssaid sweetheart you ain't leaving. Tracy looked at him and said Luke you don't understand my father will kill you and she walked closer to her and said Luke I would just die if something happened to you. I love you. Luke was quite and he said Tracy, I love you to . we will think of a way. TRacy just walked away. Luke said Tracy.
  9. at the ice house.... Luke got out of the car with Oliver as Green Arrow right behind him and the others were in there costume. and Uncle Jesse looked at them as Olive puts his hood up and his sun glasses on. and he looked at them and said You Boys be careful in there. Green Arrow smiles and said we are always careful. Chloe just smiles. and she opened her lap top and she got accus to the arlams and she said ok they are shut down. Oliver looked at Luke and said Lead the way Counrty Boy. Luke smiles and said ok Green Arrow.
  10. Oliver said Luke something is bothing Daisy. Luke said I know but Daisy will tell us when she is ready to. VICTOR GOT ON THE MIC AND SAID gREEN Arrow we think we found it. it is on the pond road. When Luke heard that he saidthe old Ice house. of course. and Luke did a 180 and headed towards the ice house and Oliver said do you always drive like this Luke just looked at him and smiled and then Oliver told the rest what was going on.
  11. Clark Knew something was brothing Daisy but he didn't ask her . he fighured she would open up when she wanted to. Daisy heard luke on the Cb and said Daisy you take 19 I will take Miller road.
  12. Clark said Daisy if you want to talk I'm here. Oliver said we will split up in4 teams and look for the plant and there will be a Duke in each group . Clark I want you to be with Daisy in her Jeep. Chloe And Bart with Uncle Jesse, Victor and Ac with Bo and I will go with Luke. We will all have a mic.Or a Cb. Cooter had brought a Car for Luke to use. and he said if You all need me give me a call and I will keep a look out too. and then he left and then they all got in their car and they left.
  13. Clark saw her and said Daisy all yopu all right? Daisy looked at him.
  14. Olive said because Lex Knew something was up and I didn't want to talk a chance that he would hurt you. Luke said Lex is coming and Bo pulled the General into the bushes and Lex drove on by. Chloe said how are we going to find where that plant is? Luke said we could split up each group can go a different and each group will have a duke in it cause we know Hazzard. Oliver ssaid so we split up in 3 groups. Bo said No 4. and Luke picked up the CB and called uncle Jesse and had him met them at still site #4 and Uncle Jesse said Ok. and they all left. AT STILL SITE#4
  15. Sorry Daisy, But I can't. My father always told me never to trust a beatiful woman, that asks to many questions. and then oliver was about to saw something But he saw clark and Bart head in and Clark made a distraction with his heat vision and then when Lex was buzy putting out the fire he grabbed daisy and he said hang on and he did super speed and took her to the General Lee. Bart was right behind him. Olive said sorry daisy.
  16. Lex said Now Daisy, that is a secret. I don't want the wrown people to find out Like Qreen Arrow and his band of freaks.
  17. and Oliver and The rest hurd the plan also. and Luke said so the plan that we blew up wasn't hte real plant and he already has people there. and Oliver said another 33.1 We need to get those people out. and destroy the plant. Bo said But Lex hasn told Daisy where it is. Oliver said Daisy see if you can get lext to tell you were the plant is. Daisy heard Oliver.
  18. Bo said woo I though for a minute that Julie was going to spoil the plan. Oliver said Ya me too. Thank goodnees Daisy is fast thinking on her feet. and saved the plan. Just then they heard Uncle Jesse On the CB calling them Sharphard to Lost sheep . Luke looked at Bo and Bo said we forgot to tell Uncle Jesse. and Luke picked up the cb and said Lost sheep here Uncle Shaphard Country musci. and then Luke yurned to channal 19 and Luke said Uncle Shaphard are you there? and Uncle Jesse said Yes I'm here now tell me what is going on. and Luke told him what was going on. and Uncle Jesse said Boys Lex is dangerous. Oliver got on the CB and said Mr Duke Clark and Bart are on thei butt. and we are not fall behind I promise Mr Duke we will not let anything happen to Daisy. Uncle Jesse said Call me Uncle Jesse. and On Oliver. Just keep Daisy safe. and if you need me call. and Oliver said we will sir. and Oliver said Over and out. and he handed the CB back to Luke.
  19. Daisy was sitting real close to Lex and Lex Just smiled
  20. Oliver said wow. Chloe just looked at him. Victor said and I though we had powers. Luke Looked at them and said everyone ok. Chloe said I'm fine. Bo Just smiled. Luke said There they are Bo slow down we don't want Lex to see Us.
  21. Bo and Luke came out of the Boars Nest. and they got in the General Lee and so did Oliver,Chloe,Victor. Bart and Clark ran behind. and they Clark said Boy Scout to Green Arrow. Oliver said I'm here. Clark said they are turning at cutter's ridge . Luke said they are headed for Hazzard I know a short cut hit it bo. and Bo looked at him with a smile on his face. Chloe noticed that there was no bridge. and Chloe said Ah Bo there is No bridge. and Bo said I know. Luke said this is the short cut.
  22. oliver smiled and said good girl. Lex smiled and he got up and went into Bosshogg's office.. IN BOSS'S OFFICE.. Lex walked in and said Hogg I want Daisy Duke to get off work early. Boss looked at him and said why Daisy Duke? Lex said That doesn't concerned you. Boss said Ok, and then Lex left the office and he walked over to Daisy and took the tray and set it down. and said come on. and then they Left. OUTSIDE.. Oliver, Clark, Chloe,AC,Bart, and Victor hid so Lex couldn 't see them. and then they got in Lex's porch. Daisy looked around. Lex said are you looking for someone? Daisy said No Sugar. and then they left. Oliver said Show time.
  23. Oliver said into the mic, Daisy you are suppose to except remember. Bo said Enos will Understand matter of face Luke and I will take him and fill him in.
  24. Luke and Tracy were walking and then Tracy stopped and Luke looked at her and said Sweet hear are you ok? and she said Luke, I'm fine.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.