Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke smiled. "I'll be sure he gets it."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Your phone number?" he asked with a small smile.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded. "S'my cousin Bo..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Thank ya," returned Luke watching her leave.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke just watched her in silence.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke sobbed against her clinging to her not wanting to let her go*
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke clung to her, his heart breaking. "It ain't fair! I love you!"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke hugged her close sobbing. "Don't die Auntie...please....don't die..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
A sniff escaped him though he was trying hard not to cry.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
His love troubles were quickly set aside as a new heartache took over. He could sense that the day he dreaded was getting closer and claser. "I love you Auntie."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"I promise," he said quietly before hugging her her words upsetting him a great deal.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke grew pale. "Don't talk like that Auntie...yer just sick...you'll feel better soon."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke looked down but nodded.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Do you...do you think...she changed her mind?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"We agreed a long time ago...we's friends...we don't wanna ruin that..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke sighed. "Ain't nothin' I can do...she don't feel that way..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke ighed. "Truth is...I like her for more than a friend Auntie...a lot more."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke swallowed. "I can't stop thinkin' bout her."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke flushed miserbly. "I think I love her Auntie."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"I'm worried bout her.." he said plaintively.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Auntie..I don't wanna talk..." he pleaded.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Fine..." he answered softly.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Auntie...I'm not hungry...can I go to bed?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"I guess...." he said taking a bite of food.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke shook his head. "She don't want me there..."