Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. He smiled a little. "No way gettin around it , is there?"
  2. Luke sighed. "I suppose you're right...I just hate being in here alone."
  3. "No...only you got one thing wrong...I ain't a womanizer...not no more...oh I admit I used t be,...but Jaime took care of that real quick."
  4. "Oh you do huh? And what exactly is my type?" asked Luke with a raised eyebrow.
  5. "Me?! Misbehave?!" he asked looking at her innocently.
  6. Luke smiled a little. "When you say it...it don't sound quite so bad."
  7. "You know...my daughter says I beat around the bush too much....sooo...would ya like t' go out sometime?" He glanced at his foot with a scowl. "Out might mean onto the front porch for a spell, but..."
  8. Luke gave her a knowing smile. "Trust me...I didn't notice just now."
  9. "It weren't hard t' do....just hard t' stay sane some days..."
  10. Luke shrugged. "I dunno...some days I think I can do it...others...I wonder if I'll make it through the morning."
  11. Luke nodded. "I suppose. Course I never expected to end up a father, but I wouldn't trade Jaime for anything."
  12. Luke shook his head. "I sure don't know how a father couldn't want him...he's cute as a button."
  13. Luke sighed, knowing first hand how the little one felt. "Ain't easy not havin' no one...he's too little t' be on his own...what's gonna happen to him?"
  14. "No...just said...his mama left him here...didn't come back...an' he ain't got a daddy."
  15. "He said they were gonna stick him with needles an' things..."
  16. "He's runnin' from his doctors..." explained Luke. "Poor little guy."
  17. Luke frowned his heart heavy at the youngster's response.
  18. "But if you're sick...ya should let em help ya..." said Luke gently.
  19. Luke bit his lip. "Why do they wanna stick ya with needles? Don't ya feel good?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.