Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. Jesse looked at him. "Now what makes ya think that?"
  2. "Lukas! Leave him be!" roared Jesse. Lke scowled. "Yes sir..." He turned and went back to his room.
  3. "Lukas?!" "I ain't gonna drown him...just bathe him real good," said Luke grabbing at him.
  4. Luke came racing out and tried to get at Bo. "What in tarnation?!" yelled Jesse seeing the anger in Luke's eyes and what he thought to be a mischievous grin on his youngest.
  5. Luke raced out of the room determined to catch Bo and give him his nightly bath in the rain barrel.
  6. "What...ohhguess I wasn't thinkin..." he said putting his shirt back on. He had his mind on Jenni.
  7. Luke started to get ready for bed. " I'll think on it while I sleep."
  8. Luke bit his lip. He certainly wasn't a gymnist, but he figured he could try. "Worth a shot."
  9. Luke smiled. "If it involves water balloons, I don't think she'll go for it," he answered knowing Bo's affection for those things.
  10. "She don't wanna be helped," he said miserably.
  11. "She don't want me t' do nothin..." answered Luke sadly.
  12. "I'm gonna knock ya int' next week if ya don't get yer butt off my bed," said Luke giving hm a playful shove.
  13. Luke paid no attention. Instead he just went to his room and threw himself on his bed.
  14. Luke came inside, slamming the door as he did. "Girls..." He looked at Bo. "If you're smart, you'll keep far away from 'em.."
  15. Luke swallowed and headed back to the farm. He hated that she was so angry with him and though he didn't cry, he felt like it.
  16. Luke shook his head leaning on the window sill. "Sorry...I don't leave my friends when they's hurtin..."
  17. "So bring it with ya...I'll help ya with it," he offered knowing full well she didn't need help.
  18. Luke went to the window that he knew was Jenni's and softly tapped it.
  19. "At least save me my pie," he called over his shoulder as he walked on.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.