Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Bo!" yelled Luke grabbing him as he fell.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Don't worry bout Jesse. Right now you got a decision to make."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke swallowed standing and putting a hand on his shoulder. "Ain't nothin for certain but death an taxes. Even protection aint 100 % effective."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"DNA don't lie brother... Troy is my nephew...and your son."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Yeah ya are...they ran a test."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"You're his father Bo," he repeated looking at him.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke sighed. "It's you Bo," he said softly.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke looked down with a sigh not knowing how he was going to do this.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"They uh...they know who Troy's daddy is."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke sat down beside him wondering how he was going to do this. "I uh...I found out something today...."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke swallowed giving him a look that told plainly that he wasn't kidding at all.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke took a deep breath. "You might wanna sit down."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke stood by the fence and tossed him his shirt. "Hey...I need to talk to you."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke slowly got up and made his way out of the room in search of Bo.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke covered his ears. "I dont think I wanna know."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"I know...but you better...cuz if you dont then you'll have to do it Friday and Saturday night...and Im sure there's things youd rather be doing than math."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Best get to work then..." he said softly.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke swallowed nodding a little though just the thought was enough to make him queazy.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded. "Deal...on one condition... should the need arise that I have to ask embarrassin questions you dont make it worse on the both of us by draggin it out,...just answer honest."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke flushed not sure he liked having this conversation with his daughter.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Haven't made one...but I got a therapy session tomorrow," said Luke softly.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke smiled in spite of himself. "That's my girl."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Still weren't right."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"I care...if he's sayin stuff about you...cuz of MY reputation!" continued Luke angrily.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"He said that bout you?!" his face turning red in anger. "He had no right!" Luke was angry but he couldn't help feeling a little pride at how Jaime had handled herself.