Everything posted by snaplesugar
-
A reimaging of Coy and Vance
Oh ok. i just wasn't sure. My step dad told me it was their contracts. or something like that. Well thanks for clearing that up!
-
A reimaging of Coy and Vance
Oh ok. i just wasn't sure. My step dad told me it was their contracts. or something like that. Well thanks for clearing that up!
-
Why is no one in the chat room?
Every time i go to the chat room no one is there why?
-
Why is no one in the chat room?
Every time i go to the chat room no one is there why?
-
i aint posed i awhile
Every time i go to chat no one is there damnit. Hello though it's nice to meet you!
-
i aint posed i awhile
Every time i go to chat no one is there damnit. Hello though it's nice to meet you!
-
COOTER
To each their own i liked cooter but i also like bo just a ted bit more. At least i'm not the only one who liked cooter but my cooter phase was short. Bo on the other hand *drooling over keyboard*
-
COOTER
To each their own i liked cooter but i also like bo just a ted bit more. At least i'm not the only one who liked cooter but my cooter phase was short. Bo on the other hand *drooling over keyboard*
-
My Meeting With Catherine Bach
Nope i have never met one. but if i did it would be bo. I love bo. Though he don't look the same now he still is a good actor and i respect him for that!
-
My Meeting With Catherine Bach
Nope i have never met one. but if i did it would be bo. I love bo. Though he don't look the same now he still is a good actor and i respect him for that!
-
A reimaging of Coy and Vance
I fully agree with both of you. Maybe people would have liked them more if more was done with them. You know? At first i thought that they were suppose to be playing bo and luke because they looked like bad clones of them. I just don't like them that much. Oh by the way why did John and Tom be appsent. what happened that caused them not to be there? Thanks!
-
A reimaging of Coy and Vance
I fully agree with both of you. Maybe people would have liked them more if more was done with them. You know? At first i thought that they were suppose to be playing bo and luke because they looked like bad clones of them. I just don't like them that much. Oh by the way why did John and Tom be appsent. what happened that caused them not to be there? Thanks!
-
Duke's Pictures
Hazzardnet has good pictures and another site that has respectablely good pictures is Heather's dukes page. i don't know if that's the exact name but it's close to it so just play around until you find it. oh i'll just give the url http//www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/9182. That's the URL. good luck.
-
Duke's Pictures
Hazzardnet has good pictures and another site that has respectablely good pictures is Heather's dukes page. i don't know if that's the exact name but it's close to it so just play around until you find it. oh i'll just give the url http//www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/9182. That's the URL. good luck.
-
Bo or Luke?
I prefer bo. I like him alot. He's cute and a really good stunt driver. But for a mellow little speed chase or something Luke is perfect.
-
Bo or Luke?
I prefer bo. I like him alot. He's cute and a really good stunt driver. But for a mellow little speed chase or something Luke is perfect.
-
DukeFest 2005
I wasn't to sure on the weekend and i ended getting mixed up and not going.
-
DukeFest 2005
I wasn't to sure on the weekend and i ended getting mixed up and not going.
-
Is anyone here into anime?
I'm into sum. i don't know what shows you like though!
-
Is anyone here into anime?
I'm into sum. i don't know what shows you like though!
-
Hey are bo and luke coming back? i just don't know!
Yeah thanks for telling me. i was worried bo and luke wouldn;t come back. (bo especially) *wink*. Well i'm gone!
-
Hey are bo and luke coming back? i just don't know!
Yeah thanks for telling me. i was worried bo and luke wouldn;t come back. (bo especially) *wink*. Well i'm gone!
-
Why are people so hard on Coy and Vance?
Look i don't know to much about coy and vance. To me they can never replace bo and luke for even the shortest time. But still they were "ok" fill in. I just wish they tried harder with john and tom to make them stay for that time.
-
Why are people so hard on Coy and Vance?
Look i don't know to much about coy and vance. To me they can never replace bo and luke for even the shortest time. But still they were "ok" fill in. I just wish they tried harder with john and tom to make them stay for that time.
-
Hey are bo and luke coming back? i just don't know!
Hey where did bo and luke go. Coy & vance are in their places. What's going on! :x Will they be back? I think they're ok but no one could replace bo and luke *especially bo* *wink*