Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

snaplesugar

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by snaplesugar

  1. Oh ok. i just wasn't sure. My step dad told me it was their contracts. or something like that. Well thanks for clearing that up!
  2. Oh ok. i just wasn't sure. My step dad told me it was their contracts. or something like that. Well thanks for clearing that up!
  3. Every time i go to the chat room no one is there why?
  4. Every time i go to the chat room no one is there why?
  5. Every time i go to chat no one is there damnit. Hello though it's nice to meet you!
  6. Every time i go to chat no one is there damnit. Hello though it's nice to meet you!
  7. snaplesugar replied to duke gril's topic in Hazzard Swamp
    To each their own i liked cooter but i also like bo just a ted bit more. At least i'm not the only one who liked cooter but my cooter phase was short. Bo on the other hand *drooling over keyboard*
  8. snaplesugar replied to duke gril's topic in Hazzard Swamp
    To each their own i liked cooter but i also like bo just a ted bit more. At least i'm not the only one who liked cooter but my cooter phase was short. Bo on the other hand *drooling over keyboard*
  9. Nope i have never met one. but if i did it would be bo. I love bo. Though he don't look the same now he still is a good actor and i respect him for that!
  10. Nope i have never met one. but if i did it would be bo. I love bo. Though he don't look the same now he still is a good actor and i respect him for that!
  11. I fully agree with both of you. Maybe people would have liked them more if more was done with them. You know? At first i thought that they were suppose to be playing bo and luke because they looked like bad clones of them. I just don't like them that much. Oh by the way why did John and Tom be appsent. what happened that caused them not to be there? Thanks!
  12. I fully agree with both of you. Maybe people would have liked them more if more was done with them. You know? At first i thought that they were suppose to be playing bo and luke because they looked like bad clones of them. I just don't like them that much. Oh by the way why did John and Tom be appsent. what happened that caused them not to be there? Thanks!
  13. Hazzardnet has good pictures and another site that has respectablely good pictures is Heather's dukes page. i don't know if that's the exact name but it's close to it so just play around until you find it. oh i'll just give the url http//www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/9182. That's the URL. good luck.
  14. Hazzardnet has good pictures and another site that has respectablely good pictures is Heather's dukes page. i don't know if that's the exact name but it's close to it so just play around until you find it. oh i'll just give the url http//www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/9182. That's the URL. good luck.
  15. I prefer bo. I like him alot. He's cute and a really good stunt driver. But for a mellow little speed chase or something Luke is perfect.
  16. I prefer bo. I like him alot. He's cute and a really good stunt driver. But for a mellow little speed chase or something Luke is perfect.
  17. I wasn't to sure on the weekend and i ended getting mixed up and not going.
  18. I wasn't to sure on the weekend and i ended getting mixed up and not going.
  19. I'm into sum. i don't know what shows you like though!
  20. I'm into sum. i don't know what shows you like though!
  21. Yeah thanks for telling me. i was worried bo and luke wouldn;t come back. (bo especially) *wink*. Well i'm gone!
  22. Yeah thanks for telling me. i was worried bo and luke wouldn;t come back. (bo especially) *wink*. Well i'm gone!
  23. Look i don't know to much about coy and vance. To me they can never replace bo and luke for even the shortest time. But still they were "ok" fill in. I just wish they tried harder with john and tom to make them stay for that time.
  24. Look i don't know to much about coy and vance. To me they can never replace bo and luke for even the shortest time. But still they were "ok" fill in. I just wish they tried harder with john and tom to make them stay for that time.
  25. Hey where did bo and luke go. Coy & vance are in their places. What's going on! :x Will they be back? I think they're ok but no one could replace bo and luke *especially bo* *wink*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.