Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/04/2026 in Posts

  1. What I'm Doing Right Now!

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I'm still getting used to the new layout and mainly use my laptop to view HazzardNet, so I missed the "Unread Content" icon on the bottom-left of the phone screen. That'll give you a third option.
  2. What I'm Doing Right Now!

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I always struggle with tech and new things. Does anybody know if there is a Recent Posts section that I am missing?
  3. NASCAR news

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    0 points
    I hope to get around to the Bahrain Grand Prix review tomorrow, but for tonight just a quick congratulations to Elfyn Evans. Earlier today the Welsh driver became the first British winner of the World Rally Championship for 25 years after Swedish rival Oliver Solberg crashed near the end of the final stage in Italy. Elfyn has previously been runner-up on five occasions.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.