Bubba Watson Shows Off LEE 1

HossC

I've been watching 'The Masters' golf tournament for the last couple of days, so my mind was already on Georgia and unsurprisingly Dukes. Then tonight they've been showing a lot of Bubba Watson, so I went to Google to see what he's been up to since his recent purchase. I found the following video of Bubba showing NASCAR driver Carl Edwards around LEE 1 and even taking him for a spin:

I also found a slideshow of Bubba talking with golf commentator David Feherty that includes some pictures of LEE 1. There's meant to be a video of the interview that includes The General, but the website just gave an error when I clicked on the link. If it becomes available again I'll post a link.

Bubba Watson Interviewed on Feherty

It sure does look like Bubba's going to enjoy owning and driving his own General. Congratulations to him for winning The Masters in a great play-off. With an extra $1,440,000 in the bank he can now afford to get gauges working :).