What are you thankful for?

Brian Coltrane

I'm thankful for all the wonderful people I've met due to our common interest in DOH, including my husband and best friends. I'm thankful for a wonderful support system of family and friends who are always there for me through thick and thin, especially the thin. And right now, I'm thankful I'm getting some much needed time off.

I'm thankful for all the great people in my life, especially my best friends and family who are one and the same. I kid around about not having any friends, but in truth I'm very fortunate to be surrounded by them. And while I've had a lot of changes this past year, the stuff that's really important is awright, and for that I'm grateful. Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!

I'm thankful for my family and my HNet family, my cousins Mufn and Brian and for all y'all here. I'm thankful for the CBS executives who took the punches, literally, to put this lil' ol' show on the air back in 1979. Who knew? :)

There's so much more I could put here, as the past year has really been something for Mufn, Brian and for myself, as we've each dealt with various challenges. And yet we've endured and like the old song goes, "we're carrying on like we did before..."

So when I sit down at my family's table this year, we will have much to be thankful for. And at the HNet Thanksgiving table, there's still more to be thankful for.

I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!

"No longer forward nor behind

I look in hope or fear;

But, grateful, take the good I find,

The best of now and here."

-John Greenleaf Whittier-

As we take that pause for reflection between grocery shopping and Christmas shopping that we call Thanksgiving...I thought it'd be a good idea to share what we're thankful for. Share as much, or as little, as you'd like. Who wants to go first?

399680696.jpg

When I was little, I had the same color and is called red checkered tablecloth plastic. :)

Edited by Alex-Dukes