Very new

gracieg32

Hi all,

I'm new to this site and if you can believe it, new to the Dukes. My new husband is a big fan and I thought I should find out what all the "fuss" is about, lol. We've recently moved and found another couple who are fans as well so I want to plan a party with a Dukes theme and we'll throw on some DVDs and have a relaxing evening.

So I thought while I'm here that you guys could probably give me some great suggestions for food at this party - what would the Dukes want to eat?

Have a great day!

Welcome to Hazzard County gracieg32. We sure hope you stay around long after that meal's eaten. Invite your husband to log in too.

Since making crawdad bisque can be a little time consuming, I will make one other suggestion: Ya can't forget the corn. If ya can't get corn on the cob where you live, just look for the freshest you can find.

By the way, who else can remember Grandpa Jones on Hee Haw describing meals? Mmmm, makes me hungry just thinking about it.