God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"Look Dad no tricks, no games, no nothing but the honest truth. I love you and I will go to the ends of the earth for you but I love Bo too and he's in this to make me happy and he understands that you are one of the most important people in my life. I'm not marrying him because of the baby and it's doubtful if we marry soon I just want you to understand that maybe this will work because we aren't forcing it." Lizzy says.

Cooter said "Honest to God 100% I am truly happy for you and Bo, and yes it will work out I know it."

Cooter said "I'm not sure"

Lizzy glared at him and Cooter sighed rubbing the back of his neck. "You ain't gonna like what I have to say which is part of the reason we don't tell you the complete truth all the time. We love you always but sometimes what we have to tell you ain't pretty and you get angry about it. We don't want that to happen so we don't tell you. At least David and I don't...Tom it's because he still sees you as unjaded and doesn't want that to change and because he doesn't like you angry that's why he softens it and Bo it's pretty much the same. Your not as corrupted and well he sorta still sees you as this innocent little girl even if your not and he doesn't want to hurt you." Cooter says softly. Lizzy sighs but thinks about what he says.

"Daisy?" Enos asks as he hears her calling. "Daisy is that really you?"

Lizzy glared at him and Cooter sighed rubbing the back of his neck. "You ain't gonna like what I have to say which is part of the reason we don't tell you the complete truth all the time. We love you always but sometimes what we have to tell you ain't pretty and you get angry about it. We don't want that to happen so we don't tell you. At least David and I don't...Tom it's because he still sees you as unjaded and doesn't want that to change and because he doesn't like you angry that's why he softens it and Bo it's pretty much the same. Your not as corrupted and well he sorta still sees you as this innocent little girl even if your not and he doesn't want to hurt you." Cooter says softly. Lizzy sighs but thinks about what he says.

"Daisy?" Enos asks as he hears her calling. "Daisy is that really you?"

Daisy nodded "Yeah, its me."

Cooter says "We all love you..we were all worried about you Liz."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.