God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"Jake's in jail. He overheard me telling Bo that I was going to meet the two of you in Atlanta and then he followed me and I led him straight to the cops who have him under lock and key. You're free to go home." Tom says.

Daisy smiled and said thanks Tom then turned to Lizzy "Should we go home Liz or stay another day? It's up to you."

Daisy was too, that night she was talking to Lizzy that night because neither of them could sleep "I'm kind of scared."

"Daisy I am too. I know I don't normally complain but...part of me thinks what if he's changed his mind and doesn't want me or the baby anymore? I know you say he loves me and rationally I understand that but it's scary knowing the relationship hasn't been going on that long and now we're gonna have a kid. What if he can't handle it and I get hurt or what if all he wants is the kid? I know what you're thinking, you know him and he's not that type of man but...this is the first time he's ever been in this situation and we don't know how he's gonna react." Lizzy confesses.

"Daisy I am too. I know I don't normally complain but...part of me thinks what if he's changed his mind and doesn't want me or the baby anymore? I know you say he loves me and rationally I understand that but it's scary knowing the relationship hasn't been going on that long and now we're gonna have a kid. What if he can't handle it and I get hurt or what if all he wants is the kid? I know what you're thinking, you know him and he's not that type of man but...this is the first time he's ever been in this situation and we don't know how he's gonna react." Lizzy confesses.

Daisy said "I know your scared...I'm scared Enos is mad at me...and my cousins too..but listen, Bo does love you, he told me himself, before you woke up, hes going to be there for you and so is everyone else, especially me, and he wants you and ya'lls baby, but still he wants you both, It'll work out, besides we haven't even got back to Hazzard yet, everyone is going to be so happy to see us back home."

Daisy said "I know your scared...I'm scared Enos is mad at me...and my cousins too..but listen, Bo does love you, he told me himself, before you woke up, hes going to be there for you and so is everyone else, especially me, and he wants you and ya'lls baby, but still he wants you both, It'll work out, besides we haven't even got back to Hazzard yet, everyone is going to be so happy to see us back home."

"I sure hope you're right." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.