• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke: *Sighs and sits down* well . . . i went up to the bank and as soon as i walked in he starts yelling at me like what kind of idiot am I? Tho the secretary was nice. So he's yelling at me cause . . . who knows why and this sweet little old lady comes in. Something about oil deposit. We talked and she said that she'd bring her family to see us tomorrow. Jed, Elly may and Jethro. Said they call her Granny.

Luke: *Sighs and sits down* well . . . i went up to the bank and as soon as i walked in he starts yelling at me like what kind of idiot am I? Tho the secretary was nice. So he's yelling at me cause . . . who knows why and this sweet little old lady comes in. Something about oil deposit. We talked and she said that she'd bring her family to see us tomorrow. Jed, Elly may and Jethro. Said they call her Granny.

Daisy: thats nice of them, id like to meet them

Enos: *sleepily* Helwo?

Daisy: Hey Sugar. Daisy. Hope you've been doing all right. We're all in California. Been thinkin bout ya

Enos: uh huh? Bo . . .wreck

Daisy: Yeah, but he'll pull through

Daisy: im just gonna get this over with, i miss ya, its killing me to be miles away from you, i used to see you every day and now that i cant, its bugging me *hangs up*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.