• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy sighed "fine" and layes her face in her hands then Rack and Bo come over to her

"You...You have a lot of explaining to do." Lizzy says poking her finger into Bo's chest. "A two ton truck with a lift kit and a v-8 engine. The thing can't even jump a ditch what on God's green earth made you think it could jump Hazzard Pond?" Lizzy shouts.

"You...You have a lot of explaining to do." Lizzy says poking her finger into Bo's chest. "A two ton truck with a lift kit and a v-8 engine. The thing can't even jump a ditch what on God's green earth made you think it could jump Hazzard Pond?" Lizzy shouts.

Bo sighes "great i have two angry women on my hands, listen im sorry, i know i was stupid, its just, i had to try it!" and flashed his priceless grin which earned a slap from Daisy

Bo sighes "great i have two angry women on my hands, listen im sorry, i know i was stupid, its just, i had to try it!" and flashed his priceless grin which earned a slap from Daisy

Lizzy smirked then frowned. "What were you thinking? You could have died." Lizzy shouts pushing him backwards.

"You know I think she's only so worried because she likes you." Luke says.

"He's Daisy's cousin of course I care." Lizzy answers.

Lizzy smirked then frowned. "What were you thinking? You could have died." Lizzy shouts pushing him backwards.

"You know I think she's only so worried because she likes you." Luke says.

"He's Daisy's cousin of course I care." Lizzy answers.

Bo rubs his jaw "okay,i promise not to do anything like that again, i guess i owe Daisy the biggest apology, huh?"

Daisy says "damn right you do!"

Bo sighes and goes over to Daisy "listen, im sorry for jumping the truck into the pond, i know i could have died, but i wont do it again, promise, and please dont go to Atlanta, Daisy, do you know how boring it is"

Daisy laughes when she sees Lonnie mocking Bo

"Hey the least you could have done was offer to drive in his place." Lizzy snaps.

Lonni says "you crazy? then i wouldnt get to see Daisy over there, what a beauty"

Daisy says "damn pervert, Rack, take care of Lonni"

"Allow me." Bo walks over and punches Lonni in the face.

"Er...I'm gonna get that truck out of there." Lizzy says pulling her shoes and pants off revealing bikini's bottoms and waded out to the truck and hooking it up.

"Allow me." Bo walks over and punches Lonni in the face.

"Er...I'm gonna get that truck out of there." Lizzy says pulling her shoes and pants off revealing bikini's bottoms and waded out to the truck and hooking it up.

Bo looked at her then back at Lonni "if you ever hit on Lizzy, Julie or Daisy, thats what'll happen, and Enos is the only guy that i will ever allow to set eyes on Daisy, got it!"

Daisy says "im gonna go help her, i knew this would happen" she pulled off her clothes reveling her bikini and waded out to the truck to meet Lizzy

Bo looked at her then back at Lonni "if you ever hit on Lizzy, Julie or Daisy, thats what'll happen, and Enos is the only guy that i will ever allow to set eyes on Daisy, got it!"

Daisy says "im gonna go help her, i knew this would happen" she pulled off her clothes reveling her bikini and waded out to the truck to meet Lizzy

"Need you to uh...To grab that other hook and latch it right here." Lizzy says taking Daisy's hand and showing her where to hook it.

Daisy gets out with her and catches Lonni stairing at her and glares "probably, and girl if shes like Carrie would go out with him in a hearbeat"

"Probably the only girl he can get." Lizzy answers handing Daisy a towel. She flips the switch and the truck slowly moves out of the water. "Er Daisy...Is it just me or is Bo staring at me?"

Daisy says "well were both wearing bikinis, and yes Lonni and Bo are stairing at us, and damit so is Rack"

Lizzy sees how close Lonnie and Rack are standing to the water and walks over to them both swaying her hips a bit. Then she shoves them both back into the water and walks back to the truck pulling her jeans back on. "Let's see if they continue to stare." Lizzy says.

Lizzy sees how close Lonnie and Rack are standing to the water and walks over to them both swaying her hips a bit. Then she shoves them both back into the water and walks back to the truck pulling her jeans back on. "Let's see if they continue to stare." Lizzy says.

Daisy puts her shirt on and watches Lonni and Rack bob up out of the water and just laughes

Lonni says as he comes out of the water and grabs Daisys waits "pay back time!" and throws her in the water

Lizzy opens the truck door and pulls out a shotgun. "You boys better knock it off or I can't be held responsible. My dad will fix your truck in the morning but you better find someone to drop you off at a hotel." Lizzy answers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.