The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Freddy says "i dont know, but tell me everything about your hottie of a Texas Ranger cousin Daisy"

Julie says "Uh let's see she's a couple of years older than me and brunette and has a fiery temper as well. That's all I can tell you right now, just don't make her mad as well and yeah I got a older brother named Bo and a cousin named Luke and a Uncle Jesse as well in Hazzard County."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Uh let's see she's a couple of years older than me and brunette and has a fiery temper as well. That's all I can tell you right now, just don't make her mad as well and yeah I got a older brother named Bo and a cousin named Luke and a Uncle Jesse as well in Hazzard County."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie shouldnt have said that because Freddy smiled

Freddy said "you just said where the rest of your family lived"

Julie says "I did now, but I didn't mention what state they live there's lots of Hazzard's all over the Country now Freddy. Hey listen why don't the two of you just let me go and I won't say that I know anything about what your boss is up allright."

Cue Anybody

Freddy said "you swear you wont"

Julie says "I guess that's a no then, well what harm can I do by myself I don't got my purse and you have my cellphone and my knife why can't you leave me by myself right now."

Aranz says "Yeah Freddy why don't we just tie her up so she can't do no damage now." Arnaz gets up and finds some rope and says "Well okay, I'll do and I promise not to be gentle with you this time girl you can count on that now. Wait a minute here we have some handcuffs here, you can't work your way out of these right here now Julie. Oh pretty woman, you wait right here I'll be right back okay and don't try anything funny now."

Julie says "I'll just slip into something comfortable while you come back with those now."

Aranz come back with them and slips them on and brings a change and hooks it the bed post and looks and says "Well next time you want to slip out you got to take the post with you as well, I hope there not too tight now."

Julie looks and says "Well okay, I'm definitely not going anywhere now you can leave me alone now. And looks where are we in Texas right now anyways I don't recall hearing what city were in right now."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie says "I guess that's a no then, well what harm can I do by myself I don't got my purse and you have my cellphone and my knife why can't you leave me by myself right now."

Aranz says "Yeah Freddy why don't we just tie her up so she can't do no damage now." Arnaz gets up and finds some rope and says "Well okay, I'll do and I promise not to be gentle with you this time girl you can count on that now. Wait a minute here we have some handcuffs here, you can't work your way out of these right here now Julie. Oh pretty woman, you wait right here I'll be right back okay and don't try anything funny now."

Julie says "I'll just slip into something comfortable while you come back with those now."

Aranz come back with them and slips them on and brings a change and hooks it the bed post and looks and says "Well next time you want to slip out you got to take the post with you as well, I hope there not too tight now."

Julie looks and says "Well okay, I'm definitely not going anywhere now you can leave me alone now. And looks where are we in Texas right now anyways I don't recall hearing what city were in right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "im scared for my cousin, i really am"

Daisy said "im scared for my cousin, i really am"

Freddy dials Daisy's number again and says "Listen she got herself untied and got down from second floor but we got it where she can't get away again now. And were outside of Dallas right now but kind of fuzzy on what city now of where this place is right now but looking forward to seeing you cutie."

Cue Anybody

Freddy dials Daisy's number again and says "Listen she got herself untied and got down from second floor but we got it where she can't get away again now. And were outside of Dallas right now but kind of fuzzy on what city now of where this place is right now but looking forward to seeing you cutie."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "listen i have a boyfriend, so step off! and what do i have to do for you to let my cousin go"

Daisy said "listen i have a boyfriend, so step off! and what do i have to do for you to let my cousin go"

Freddy says "Nothing, were keeping her and you when you get here as well we like having girls around the place now. Oh she's just handcuff and secured where she can't get away a second time now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy says "No way, I like her maybe I make her my bride Texas style."

Aranz looks and says "Quit toying with her she's going to marry me Freddy, we'll both get married a double wedding what do you think."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "none of yall will marry me or my cousin, im already married and im pregnant with a mans baby, hes back in Hazzard" Daisy lied about the pregnant and married part but knew the two men wouldnt notice

Daisy said "none of yall will marry me or my cousin, im already married and im pregnant with a mans baby, hes back in Hazzard" Daisy lied about the pregnant and married part but knew the two men wouldnt notice

Freddy says "Oh Aranz is really disappointed right now he really wanted you for a wife as well."

Julie looks and says "Oh come just let me go when she gets here I'm not marrying you Freddy I got a boyfriend back in Hazzard."

Cue Anybody

Freddy says "Oh Aranz is really disappointed right now he really wanted you for a wife as well."

Julie looks and says "Oh come just let me go when she gets here I'm not marrying you Freddy I got a boyfriend back in Hazzard."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "listen ill be there and tonight, and when i come, you have to let my cousin go, or youll be in jail"

Daisy sighed "listen ill be there and tonight, and when i come, you have to let my cousin go, or youll be in jail"

Aranz says "No way, we'll discuss that with our boss Bubba and see what he has to say about as well. Oh she looks frighten right now I should send you another picture Daisy."

Julie says "Hey my bill is going to up cut that out now."

Freddy goes and smacks Julies and tells her to shut up allreadry about what's going on.

Aranz hangs up and takes a picture of Julie and sends to her cousins even the ones in Hazzards just to see what there reaction will be now.

Cue Anybody

Aranz says "No way, we'll discuss that with our boss Bubba and see what he has to say about as well. Oh she looks frighten right now I should send you another picture Daisy."

Julie says "Hey my bill is going to up cut that out now."

Freddy goes and smacks Julies and tells her to shut up allreadry about what's going on.

Aranz hangs up and takes a picture of Julie and sends to her cousins even the ones in Hazzards just to see what there reaction will be now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy hangs up her phone "she doesnt know what unlimited calling and texting is does she" and then she gets serious again

Daisy hangs up her phone "she doesnt know what unlimited calling and texting is does she" and then she gets serious again

Julie is upset as the guys leave she can't here there conversation now and they have finally left her alone the cuffs are starting to dig in her wrists right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighes "guys lets go"

Julie falls asleep even she is uncomfortable right now and she takes off her shoes by kicking them off since she can't really untie them right now.

Bo gets a signal and he opens up and the message and looks and says "Luke and Uncle Jesse, come and take a look at this picture of Julie. How can they do this to my sister I got to find her in Texas or at least call Daisy now."

Bo dials his cousins phone number and waits for her answer and trying not to show his anger and what they did to his baby sister right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie falls asleep even she is uncomfortable right now and she takes off her shoes by kicking them off since she can't really untie them right now.

Bo gets a signal and he opens up and the message and looks and says "Luke and Uncle Jesse, come and take a look at this picture of Julie. How can they do this to my sister I got to find her in Texas or at least call Daisy now."

Bo dials his cousins phone number and waits for her answer and trying not to show his anger and what they did to his baby sister right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy answered "Dasiy Duke, Texas Ranger"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.