A normal day in Hazzard?

i1976

Daisy could only laugh till she nearly cried "i cant believe hed fall for that "

Bo says "I can't believe that either, that's good Enos wait till I tell Luke this one. What was a April Fools Day joke, when did he give up the next week."

Enos says "No he's still looking for a Vanilla Cherry Bean yet he's has checked every book on the topic so far."

Bo says "I can't believe that either, that's good Enos wait till I tell Luke this one. What was a April Fools Day joke, when did he give up the next week."

Enos says "No he's still looking for a Vanilla Cherry Bean yet he's has checked every book on the topic so far."

Daisy laughed "Rosco is the weirdest sherrif in the world"

Later that night Daisy woke up and she went to the kitchen; she was thirsty, "Maybe I ate too much ice cream", she said yawning.

Suddenly she froze. There was someone sleeping on the couch in the living room. She relaxed remembering that Enos was staying at the farm for the night.

Daisy was glad Enos was sleeping deeply and he had joked with her previously 'bout Vanilla Cherry bean; it meant he was feeling better.

She moved closer to him, then she whispered, "Are you sleeping, honey?".

Enos mumbled something incomprehensible, and he kept on sleeping.

Daisy sniggered.

Later that night Daisy woke up and she went to the kitchen; she was thirsty, "Maybe I ate too much ice cream", she said yawning.

Suddenly she froze. There was someone sleeping on the couch in the living room. She relaxed remembering that Enos was staying at the farm for the night.

Daisy was glad Enos was sleeping deeply and he had joked with her previously 'bout Vanilla Cherry bean; it meant he was feeling better.

She moved closer to him, then she whispered, "Are you sleeping, honey?".

Enos mumbled something incomprehensible, and he kept on sleeping.

Daisy sniggered.

Daisy got something to drink and went back to bad after a while.

Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke were in the kitchen.

"Good morning Daisy. How do you feel?", said uncle Jesse cheerfully.

Daisy yawned, "Finally I had a good sleep. And now I'm very hungry", she inhaled breakfast smell.

Uncle Jesse laughed, "It's a good sign. Well, breakfast is almost ready. Wake Enos up, he's still sleeping".

Daisy looked in the living room, "Yeah, he's still sleeping", she smiled, "and he's sleeping deeply".

Bo and Luke laughed, "Yeah, he can sleep everywhere and he can sleep deeply. We know it very well".

Daisy glanced at them, "Don't tease him. Well, I'm going to wake him up. He will be very happy 'bout it"

Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke were in the kitchen.

"Good morning Daisy. How do you feel?", said uncle Jesse cheerfully.

Daisy yawned, "Finally I had a good sleep. And now I'm very hungry", she inhaled breakfast smell.

Uncle Jesse laughed, "It's a good sign. Well, breakfast is almost ready. Wake Enos up, he's still sleeping".

Daisy looked in the living room, "Yeah, he's still sleeping", she smiled, "and he's sleeping deeply".

Bo and Luke laughed, "Yeah, he can sleep everywhere and he can sleep deeply. We know it very well".

Daisy glanced at them, "Don't tease him. Well, I'm going to wake him up. He will be very happy 'bout it"

Enos was dreaming about what could've happened if he done what he did.

Enos moaned rolling on his back.

Daisy shook him again, "Enos, sugar".

Finally Enos opened his eyes slowly, stirring. He looked around him a bit confused.

Daisy smiled, "You're at the farm. Do you remember, don't you?"

Enos stood up, yawning and stirring, "Yeah. I remember everything", he said, "unfortunately", he thought.

He rubbed his eyes, yawning again.

"Enos, go to wash your face. Breakfast is ready", Daisy gently put an hand on his shulder, smiling.

Enos nodded, so Daisy went back to the kitchen.

In the bathroom Enos washed his face trying to wake up. He looked in the mirror and he saw his tired face.