Levena's 16th Birthday

BACK IN HAZZARD 2 HOURS LATTER...

Luke got everyone in the General Lee and headed for Home.

AT THE FARM..

Levinta and scott was watching Jacob and he was giving his sister a hard time. Just then. Luke walks in and he gets on Jacob's case for being disrespectfut to his sister. and he grounded him for 2 weeks. Kathy walked over to Levena and said don't we have a Birthday to plan. your Uncle Bo said he will be here. Levi said Oh mom thanks and she went and called her friends,

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BACK IN HAZZARD 2 HOURS LATTER...

Luke got everyone in the General Lee and headed for Home.

AT THE FARM..

Levinta and scott was watching Jacob and he was giving his sister a hard time. Just then. Luke walks in and he gets on Jacob's case for being disrespectfut to his sister. and he grounded him for 2 weeks. Kathy walked over to Levena and said don't we have a Birthday to plan. your Uncle Bo said he will be here. Levi said Oh mom thanks and she went and called her friends,

Reba finally gets back to hazzard as well.

• 1 month later...

NEXT SATURDAY AT LEVENTA'S BIRTDAY PARTY.

Everyone one was there. Luke had the horses out and the kids were riding them. and Levinta was excited cause she had gotten her drivers linces in the mail. and Luke looked at Kathy and said Sweetheart it's a good time to give her what we got her. and Kathy said Go ahead and he went to the barn and Kathy called everyone over and Kathy said Leventa this is from your father and I and Then Luke drove out of the barn a Pink Jeep and He stopped it right in front of Leventa and she was all excited cause she told her parents ahe wanted a pink Jeep cause she learned to drive on Dixie. Luke got out of the jeep and he kept it running. and Leventa hugged her parents and she looked at Scott and said want a ride. and Scott smiled and said sure and they left. Kathy said Becareful.

20 and they went in the house. mINUTES lATER

Leventa and Scott came back and Leventa asked her parents if her and her friends could go to the Hazzard Pond and swim. Luke smiled and said Ok But Keepm that CB on. Levinta said On I will Thanks Dad and she went and told her friends and they got in their cars and left. Kathy said she is growing up to fast.

20 and they went in the house. mINUTES lATER

Leventa and Scott came back and Leventa asked her parents if her and her friends could go to the Hazzard Pond and swim. Luke smiled and said Ok But Keepm that CB on. Levinta said On I will Thanks Dad and she went and told her friends and they got in their cars and left. Kathy said she is growing up to fast.

Reba looked at her husband and Says "The Docter wants me to stay for ten days so nothing happens now and it seems that she's nervous about something she won't tell we right now."

Cue Anybody

Luke looked at Bo and said what's the matter? Bo Smiled and said I have a surprise for you and Kathy and he steped aside and there stood Jesse, Sarah Little Luke and their new granddaughter Amy Lynn Duke She is only a week Old. Kathy ran to Jesse and Hugged him Little Luke ran to his Papa Luke. and Kathy looked at her new granddaughter. and saiah said Mom want to hold her. Kathy said sure.

Kathy took the baby in her arms and she smiled. and said Oh she's beautiful. Jesse said Now Mom, don't cry. Kathy smiled and said I have a right to. My Son has a daughter. Bo said I have another surprise and Out walked Britney Her husband Josh and her twin Daughters Amber and Amanda. they are 2. They moved to Texas when Josh became a texas ranger and now he's working with Bo. Kathy smiled and said. Brittney and she hugged her.Brittney said Mom. Where is Levi We have something for her. Luke smiled and said her and her friends went to Hazzard Pond for a swim.

Kathy took the baby in her arms and she smiled. and said Oh she's beautiful. Jesse said Now Mom, don't cry. Kathy smiled and said I have a right to. My Son has a daughter. Bo said I have another surprise and Out walked Britney Her husband Josh and her twin Daughters Amber and Amanda. they are 2. They moved to Texas when Josh became a texas ranger and now he's working with Bo. Kathy smiled and said. Brittney and she hugged her.Brittney said Mom. Where is Levi We have something for her. Luke smiled and said her and her friends went to Hazzard Pond for a swim.

Reba Says "Dad, I have a surprize for you right here as well!" Little Bo and his new Wife walked up and Says "Dad this is my very first grand daughter Jamie Lynn, well she's just a month old and she's so cute as well. My son says I spoil him too much now but I keep telling him that's what Grandmothers are for now and I don't mind the title too much either as well."

Little Bo Says "Yeah now if only after Mom has held Jamie Lynn, well I wish she would come over

and spend all night trying to get him back to sleep now Grandpa. Do you want to hold your very first great-grandchild as well? Just becareful she's drools a little and I didn't know being a father could be so much fun well except for diapers my wife is allreadry talking about another one now."

Reba Says "Hey Uncle Luke can you get a picture of the four generations of Duke here hey wait one minute now were missing somebody hey Grandpa Coltrane. This is first in all of Hazzard we got a Great-Great Grandpa Coltrane, Great-Grandpa Duke, Grandma, a Grandson and a Great-Granddaughter as well look at the diversity of this family now. Well Jamie Lynn is part Coltrane, Duke, and a Davenport and just think as well she's split on family tradition now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Luke took the picture and then Bo said Hay Luke Lets get a picture of your clan together and then Mine. Luke said Sure But My clan is missing One Levi. Just then Levi came in the house and Luke said ready for a family picture. Levi smiled and said Let me get out of My wet baithing suit and fix My hair. Luke said Bo you go first. and they all walked out the door. and Bo clan got together and Luke TRook the picture. and then Levi came out and Luke's clan got together for a picture. and Bo took It. and Luke said Uncle Jesse would have loved this. Look how big the Duke family has grown. Bo said Ya. and we ain't even counting Daisy, Coy, Vance and Judd's familys. Luke smiles and said you are right.

Luke took the picture and then Bo said Hay Luke Lets get a picture of your clan together and then Mine. Luke said Sure But My clan is missing One Levi. Just then Levi came in the house and Luke said ready for a family picture. Levi smiled and said Let me get out of My wet baithing suit and fix My hair. Luke said Bo you go first. and they all walked out the door. and Bo clan got together and Luke TRook the picture. and then Levi came out and Luke's clan got together for a picture. and Bo took It. and Luke said Uncle Jesse would have loved this. Look how big the Duke family has grown. Bo said Ya. and we ain't even counting Daisy, Coy, Vance and Judd's familys. Luke smiles and said you are right.

Reba Says "Son Jamie Lynn is a Duke as well, and she'll decide what she wants to do I wandering has anybody heard from Clark and Lois lately there so quiet."

Cue Anybody

Luke said Ya he called me yesterday and heis working at the daily planet and they bought a house in the city not to far from the planet. and the twins are growing like weeds. can you beleive it they will be 11 this year. and so will Jack man where has the time gone.

Reba Says "I know I just can't believe I'm having number seven allreadry and yes end of the line for me I let my kids have grandkids no stretch marks that way."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke said well Kath and I have 5 childen and 6 grandchildren. We have been married for almost 28 years. it will be 28years. Luke got quite and said Next week. and he smiled.Cause Brittney is 27, Jesse is 25,Leventa is 16, Jacob will be 11. and Adam is 29. and all of them are here. Kath is in her glory, right now.

Kathy was talking to Brittney and She was telling her about the hospital she works at in Dallas. Kathy smiled and said I use to work there. Brittney said I know. they asked me if I knew you. and I said Yes she's my mother. and Dr. Johnson said I should have known you look just like your mother.

Kathy said oh watch out for Brain he's a charmer. Brittney smiles and said I know and they both laugh. Oh I saw Bobby, He asked me about you. and I told him that you and dad are very much in love. Oh him and Pam are divorced again. Kathy smiles and said Hows Chris? Brittney said Oh, he'd doing good he comes over and hangs out with Josh. He's getting Married to a girl named Marsha and Bobby doesn't approve. Kathy said Why? Because, here family owns a smill store that the Ewings want to buy and her family won't sell So the So Ewing Oil is tring to force her family to sell. I hate the Ewing. Brittney said. Adam walked over and said Well I love you to sis. Brittney said Adam Sorry I forgot, I really don't conciter you as a Ewing. a Duke is what you are. Adam said I feel Like A Duke. But we all have to face it I'm a Ewing by blood. Luke walked over and said Adam you are as much my son as Jesse and Jake are.Jesse said Ya bro. and Jake said Ya. Levinta walked over and gave Adam a hug. And Adam said what a family I have.

Luke said well Kath and I have 5 childen and 6 grandchildren. We have been married for almost 28 years. it will be 28years. Luke got quite and said Next week. and he smiled.Cause Brittney is 27, Jesse is 25,Leventa is 16, Jacob will be 11. and Adam is 29. and all of them are here. Kath is in her glory, right now.

Kathy was talking to Brittney and She was telling her about the hospital she works at in Dallas. Kathy smiled and said I use to work there. Brittney said I know. they asked me if I knew you. and I said Yes she's my mother. and Dr. Johnson said I should have known you look just like your mother.

Kathy said oh watch out for Brain he's a charmer. Brittney smiles and said I know and they both laugh. Oh I saw Bobby, He asked me about you. and I told him that you and dad are very much in love. Oh him and Pam are divorced again. Kathy smiles and said Hows Chris? Brittney said Oh, he'd doing good he comes over and hangs out with Josh. He's getting Married to a girl named Marsha and Bobby doesn't approve. Kathy said Why? Because, here family owns a smill store that the Ewings want to buy and her family won't sell So the So Ewing Oil is tring to force her family to sell. I hate the Ewing. Brittney said. Adam walked over and said Well I love you to sis. Brittney said Adam Sorry I forgot, I really don't conciter you as a Ewing. a Duke is what you are. Adam said I feel Like A Duke. But we all have to face it I'm a Ewing by blood. Luke walked over and said Adam you are as much my son as Jesse and Jake are.Jesse said Ya bro. and Jake said Ya. Levinta walked over and gave Adam a hug. And Adam said what a family I have.

Reba Says "Well I might've had Cowbell for a last name, but I knew that I wasn't a part of the Ewing family my whole life because how could a person as nice as me come from that family. And Adam, are you sure your a Ewing your much too nice to be Ewing as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam smiles and said Ya , I take after my mom. and he hugged Kathy. Kathy said excuse me and she took out her cell and she called Bobby.

IN DALLAS..

Bobby was talking to his people about getting that store at any leinths. when his Cell rings he looked at the number. and he smiled and said Hi Kathleen. Kathy said Don't give me that Bobby, you are running the buness Like your brother. As long as the Ewings make a buck no matter who gets hurt in the prosses. Bobby tried to tell her different But Kathy wouldn't hear of it. and she said I want you to leave Chris'd girlfriend's family alone. or I will start using my power. in Ewing Oil and you won't like it. By Booy and she hung up.

Adam smiles and said Ya , I take after my mom. and he hugged Kathy. Kathy said excuse me and she took out her cell and she called Bobby.

IN DALLAS..

Bobby was talking to his people about getting that store at any leinths. when his Cell rings he looked at the number. and he smiled and said Hi Kathleen. Kathy said Don't give me that Bobby, you are running the buness Like your brother. As long as the Ewings make a buck no matter who gets hurt in the prosses. Bobby tried to tell her different But Kathy wouldn't hear of it. and she said I want you to leave Chris'd girlfriend's family alone. or I will start using my power. in Ewing Oil and you won't like it. By Booy and she hung up.

Reba had overheard enough and Says "Wow your mother means business and oh-no this is too soon my water just broke Adam."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy calmed down when she heard Reba and she said Reba it's all right sometimes babies come early. but lucky for you . you have two doctor right here.

Reba Says "Well this baby I thinks wants to meet the two of you I swear this is my last Aunt Kathy I can't go through this another time. And plus I'm grandma to little Jamie Lynn and pretty soon my girls will be getting married or Little Bo's and his wife will want a brother or sister for Jamie Lynn and this pregnancy business is getting to risky for me right now."

Little Bo came rushing to his mother side and Says "Mom, what's wrong you don't look good right now."

Reba Says "Your baby brother wants to come right now son."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy said There isn't time to get you to the hospital caome on and her and Brittney took her to Luke and Kathy's bedroom.

Reba was trying to relax like Kathy and Brittany had said and her son was coaching his mother just he had coach his wife now. He didn't expect this now, he sure hoped this was the last, Reba had a really tight squeeze on her oldest son's hand right now and she just looked and Says "Thank You, Son I have no idea where my hubby is at right I sure my father finds him in time to meet the baby now son."

Little Bo Says "Grandpa is telling dad right now, and somebody is watching the kids don't worry I never expected my daughter's Uncle to younger than her now Mom."

Reba Says "I wasn't expecting grandchildren quite so soon son, and I hadn't planned on another baby either but this is Hazzard now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy said Ok nOW Reba on your next contraction I want you to push as hard as you can. Reba just looked at her.

Reba pushed and I think everybody at the farm heard her as well Bo looked up and Says "That sounds like my daughter, and I think she's having a baby as well but it's too soon right now Luke."

Little Bo looked and Says "Mom, I still can't get over the miracle of childbirth Aunt Kathy."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba pushed and I think everybody at the farm heard her as well Bo looked up and Says "That sounds like my daughter, and I think she's having a baby as well but it's too soon right now Luke."

Little Bo looked and Says "Mom, I still can't over the miracle of childbirth Aunt Kathy."

Cue dukesrule2000

Little Bo Says "Mom have you thought of a baby name yet?"

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy said Neather can I. and I have been threw it 5 times myself. and have deliver I don't now how many babies.

OUTSIDE..

Luke said Yes Bo But don't worrie cause Kath and Brittney arre with her and they know what they are doing. you need to find Jason.

Bo had ran over to the barn and Jason was with Jason Jr. and they was both looking at the General and Jason looks up and Says "Dad, what's wrong with Reba right now."

Inside, Reba pushed one more time and she heard the cry of a baby, and she Says "Oh I'm done with children it's been a roller coaster for me lately. Seven kids from the time I was teenager and look at what life gives you as well. Aunt Kathy I found a grey this morning can you believe that now. I remember thinking when I pushing and breathing with this one right here, I thought to myself I'm never doing this again well I guess that was lie now Aunt Kathy I went through six more times and never regretted any of my children either."

Cue dukesrule2000

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.