Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie says "Well Micheal, Bo and Luke was helping and my friends and family seem to think he knew Garthe and he didn't Tom honestly."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"I was pregnant Tom." Lizzy says softly not looking at him.

"Was...? Awww, baby. I know it hurts but you can't let it rule your life." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I felt that very same way five years ago it's hard to get over sometimes Lizzy."

"I had the chance at something I've wanted since I was 20 years old and then because I was..." Lizzy starts.

"You were not stupid, foolish, or inconsiderate. It happened because your subconscious knew you weren't ready. I'm not saying it'll never happen because maybe one day it will but for now you weren't ready for what it brought." Tom says.

"You really think so?" Lizzy asks.

"Better than that I know so. You'll be ok Little Red I promise." Tom says wiping away Lizzy's tears.

Cue anyone.

"I had the chance at something I've wanted since I was 20 years old and then because I was..." Lizzy starts.

"You were not stupid, foolish, or inconsiderate. It happened because your subconscious knew you weren't ready. I'm not saying it'll never happen because maybe one day it will but for now you weren't ready for what it brought." Tom says.

"You really think so?" Lizzy asks.

"Better than that I know so. You'll be ok Little Red I promise." Tom says wiping away Lizzy's tears.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "You know what Lizzy, what makes it worst when I lost my baby it was five months along and I found out I was having a boy and I was happy about and then it happened."

"Who was the father?" Lizzy asks sniffling glancing back over her shoulder.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Your brother, but there's so much I can't talk about and either how I lost the baby either you wouldn't believe me Lizzy. Let's just say it was a accident and besides how would your dad like to find out he could've had a grandson and a granddaughter as well."

Julie says "Your brother, but there's so much I can't talk about and either how I lost the baby either you wouldn't believe me Lizzy. Let's just say it was a accident and besides how would your dad like to find out he could've had a grandson and a granddaughter as well."

"I don't know but I think you're right I don't want to know the story behind that." Lizzy says as Rosco enters the room.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well it's a very long story and I'm sure we wouldn't want to bore the Sheriff with all this girl talk now."

"Hiya Sheriff what brings you to our humble little room?" Lizzy asks.

"Different word same meaning." Tom says shifting his eyes to the door and windows. Lizzy grinned knowing he was very nervous around cops.

Cue anyone.

"Hiya Sheriff what brings you to our humble little room?" Lizzy asks.

"Different word same meaning." Tom says shifting his eyes to the door and windows. Lizzy grinned knowing he was very nervous around cops.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Listen you probaly want to talk to how Garthe Knight caught the two of us and what we was doing at the crime scene as well."

Julie says "Well Lizzy, you got to remember he did surprize us as well and sometimes things like that happen right Tom."

"Yeah," Tom admits.

"I still don't want to talk about it." Lizzy mutters.

"I just need to know how you two got taken hostage." Rosco says.

"I used a pit maneuver Enos taught me to spin his truck and he crawled out. We saw him lying on the side of the road and went to investigate. Stupid move I know but we thought two against one so...anyway he jumps up and grabs Julie's gun and overtakes me handcuffing us both before shoving us inside the RV and taking us to the Mill where we eventually got free and then came here." Lizzy explains not looking at Rosco.

"That's it?" The sheriff asks.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah," Tom admits.

"I used a pit maneuver Enos taught me to spin his truck and he crawled out. We saw him lying on the side of the road and went to investigate. Stupid move I know but we thought two against one so...anyway he jumps up and grabs Julie's gun and overtakes me handcuffing us both before shoving us inside the RV and taking us to the Mill where we eventually got free and then came here." Lizzy explains not looking at Rosco.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well, it's rather embrassing considering of my profession Sheriff this ever happened to you."

Julie says "Well, it's rather embrassing considering of my profession Sheriff this ever happened to you."

Julie says "Lizzy, I know you find it hard to talk about but not talking about what happened isn't going to make it go away I tried that when it happened eighteen years ago but it's kind of hard to ignore when your pregant and getting morning sickness as well. And Sheriff, I should've told you all those years ago when it happened but I felt ashamed like it somehow my fault for sneaking in the Boars Nest just think now if I hadn't snuck into the Boars Nest I wouldn't have Angel right now. But you know what I'm glad I have my daughter sure it was tough but it was well worth it I would do it all over again if I could have another baby I would and I mean it Lizzy. But worry, when the time is right you'll know and I sure my cousin will forgive and about your dad's views on you dating Luke well you'll have to work out that your darn self now. I'm getting in the middle but one question here how old are you Lizzy, are you under eightteen years old still but don't ever think that you think loving Luke is wrong. I made a few mistakes in my life but it all worked out but I still laugh about those cupcakes I made when I was just ten boy Uncle Jesse had and smiled but when I had one I realized I goofed on the recipe somewhere and what when I accidently found the Secret Family Recipe and asked if I could make it for the Potluck at the Post Office. By our little party, would've gotten ah all lot more intersecting and very illegal as well. Well Lizzy it's not that funny like you never did anything really stupid in your younger days, but boy did Uncle Jesse snatch that back from me in one heck of a hurry and Bo and Luke couldn't stop laughing when realized what I had found. Daisy took me on the side and don't worry about someday they'll do something really stupid and you'll be laughing at then about it. Boy did I find that was true Lizzy but I won't go into detail now and it's was good as well."

Balladeer: Are you like me and wandering what Secret Family Recipe that Julie stumbled upon and wanted to make for the Post Office Party as well.

"Yeah," Tom admits.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Now Lizzy, it wasn't that fast and he did both get injured mine physical and yours more well I just can say it here. Listen If I didn't know any better you acting like it never happened at all to ya. Hey Tom it's not that funny me wanting to make the Secret Family Recipe for a Party, what do you think my brother and cousin got in trouble for now think about this right here. And you know what, I think I'll when I'm feeling better I'll drop off some of those cookies I made when I was ten see if you like them."

Julie says "Now Lizzy, it wasn't that fast and he did both get injured mine physical and yours more well I just can say it here. Listen If I didn't know any better you acting like it never happened at all to ya. Hey Tom it's not that funny me wanting to make the Secret Family Recipe for a Party, what do you think my brother and cousin got in trouble for now think about this right here. And you know what, I think I'll when I'm feeling better I'll drop off some of those cookies I made when I was ten see if you like them."

"So maybe I glossed over some things but it's the first time in a long time that a man has overtaken and outsmarted me. I regret that and resent it so sorry I don't want to remember why I'm here. As for me and Luke...well, Cooter's the only true flesh and blood parent I have left. I know David loves me as much as any step-father could it's just not the same as Cooter. It was my fault my mama left me and I don't want to cause Cooter to do the same. I love Luke but...Cooter is my dad. I don't think I could survive if I lost him or caused him to hate me. I'm just so scared that he's gonna leave if he finds out how I truly feel." Lizzy says.

"Cooter is a great man Lizzy he'd never leave you, you know that. Your mom was odd and it wasn't your fault." Tom assures her.

"But...I don't know I guess I'm afraid. I love Luke and I know he knows about the miscarriage and he doesn't blame me but...I can't help but feel that he does." Lizzy admits. "And thanks for donating Sheriff."

Cue anyone.

"So maybe I glossed over some things but it's the first time in a long time that a man has overtaken and outsmarted me. I regret that and resent it so sorry I don't want to remember why I'm here. As for me and Luke...well, Cooter's the only true flesh and blood parent I have left. I know David loves me as much as any step-father could it's just not the same as Cooter. It was my fault my mama left me and I don't want to cause Cooter to do the same. I love Luke but...Cooter is my dad. I don't think I could survive if I lost him or caused him to hate me. I'm just so scared that he's gonna leave if he finds out how I truly feel." Lizzy says.

"Cooter is a great man Lizzy he'd never leave you, you know that. Your mom was odd and it wasn't your fault." Tom assures her.

"But...I don't know I guess I'm afraid. I love Luke and I know he knows about the miscarriage and he doesn't blame me but...I can't help but feel that he does." Lizzy admits. "And thanks for donating Sheriff."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "But Lizzy, your trying to forget what really happened and you sound just like after that little thing in the Boars Nest. Listen to me I can't even call it what it really his right now that's so sad now, and you know what it will take me a real long time to accept what happened but I got a beautiful daughter and that was the only thing that kept me focused on it. I could've bent on revenge after it happened Lizzy, but I wasn't I don't think I could face that man again not after this week as well. But Tom, if you want to know how I messed up the cookies I accidently put a cup of salt in the batter instead of sugar and you know what they were awful now that I think about it."

The Sheriff glanced over with a knowing look that only somebody's father could give he didn't care what happened to Julie's cookies because he left the batch that she made, he didn't want to see her cry and he took them straight to Boss's office. He was trying to hold back the smile when he found out how salty they were as well.

Julie says "But Lizzy, your trying to forget what really happened and you sound just like after that little thing in the Boars Nest. Listen to me I can't even call it what it really his right now that's so sad now, and you know what it will take me a real long time to accept what happened but I got a beautiful daughter and that was the only thing that kept me focused on it. I could've bent on revenge after it happened Lizzy, but I wasn't I don't think I could face that man again not after this week as well. But Tom, if you want to know how I messed up the cookies I accidently put a cup of salt in the batter instead of sugar and you know what they were awful now that I think about it."

The Sheriff glanced over with a knowing look that only somebody's father could give he didn't care what happened to Julie's cookies because he left the batch that she made, he didn't want to see her cry and he took them straight to Boss's office. He was trying to hold back the smile when he found out how salty they were as well.

Julie says "Lizzy, at least you have a Mama out there somewhere and she just ain't worth all the fuzz and the being upset about the whole thing as well. Oh Cooter ain't going to leave and neither Luke he stick like glue he's a very faithful guy, and he looked just as upset as you did now. And another thing, I wish I had my Mother around so does Bo and our oldest brother Jesse does but they have the advantage they got to know her I was only three months just think this right here. Well if I wasn't three months early I she might've died before I could've been born now and I thank her for giving me life even thow she never had the chance to see me walk and talk and get into trouble as well. And that's something you just can't replace there she was my Mama, and she loved me just as I was she didn't give up on me. I can't give up and you or me were going to make or better yet "Walk On" you know the great little song by Reba McEntire it sums it up perfectly sure things don't look so good right now but it will get better for ya. And you know what I might never know who my real father is but I know he's out there and he loves me and Uncle Jesse he loves me and you as well."

Julie says "Lizzy, at least you have a Mama out there somewhere and she just ain't worth all the fuzz and the being upset about the whole thing as well. Oh Cooter ain't going to leave and neither Luke he stick like glue he's a very faithful guy, and he looked just as upset as you did now. And another thing, I wish I had my Mother around so does Bo and our oldest brother Jesse does but they have the advantage they got to know her I was only three months just think this right here. Well if I wasn't three months early I she might've died before I could've been born now and I thank her for giving me life even thow she never had the chance to see me walk and talk and get into trouble as well. And that's something you just can't replace there she was my Mama, and she loved me just as I was she didn't give up on me. I can't give up and you or me were going to make or better yet "Walk On" you know the great little song by Reba McEntire it sums it up perfectly sure things don't look so good right now but it will get better for ya. And you know what I might never know who my real father is but I know he's out there and he loves me and Uncle Jesse he loves me and you as well."

"You just don't get it do you?" Lizzy growled staring at Julie. She scrubbed her face letting out a huge sigh. "It's my fault. Everything that's gone wrong in the past ten months is all my fault. Cindy getting hurt my fault, you getting hurt my fault, this baby my fault, I never should have let you come. I never should have asked her to meet me there. I should have taken better care of myself maybe then..." Lizzy mutters. "Then I'd still be pregnant and Luke wouldn't hate me."

"He doesn't hate you baby, he never could, he'll never be able to." Tom whispers.

"Nothing good has come out of anything that's happened to me lately." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

"You just don't get it do you?" Lizzy growled staring at Julie. She scrubbed her face letting out a huge sigh. "It's my fault. Everything that's gone wrong in the past ten months is all my fault. Cindy getting hurt my fault, you getting hurt my fault, this baby my fault, I never should have let you come. I never should have asked her to meet me there. I should have taken better care of myself maybe then..." Lizzy mutters. "Then I'd still be pregnant and Luke wouldn't hate me."

"He doesn't hate you baby, he never could, he'll never be able to." Tom whispers.

"Nothing good has come out of anything that's happened to me lately." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well let's see we know that Angel still has Asthma and she covers when she's not feeling just as good as I do. But's that not really good now and if that's the case she's been lying like a rug for a while to me and I couldn't tell."

Julie says "Well let's see we know that Angel still has Asthma and she covers when she's not feeling just as good as I do. But's that not really good now and if that's the case she's been lying like a rug for a while to me and I couldn't tell."

"Hey Rosco can you go get Luke. If Lizzy's not careful she'll start hyperventilating." Tom says strictly.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.