Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

What?! Wait a minute now, if you've known her for so long, then maybe you're the bad influence. How about you throw yerself in the clink. You've got the authority, so it's all the more e-fficient if you handle that yourself. Besides, I'm busy working on my dog-collar challenge story.
Verrrry funny. This place went to the dogs long before that. I can't name an exact date, but I'm fairly sure it was when MaryAnne became an admin. I was just a lowly moderator and had no real influence, ya know.

I mean, just look at the number of times MaryAnne tripped over a cord and brought the servers to a smoking standstill. And then she uses questionable words like "teat" in her posts, and took a notion to wear inappropriate "uniforms" that were low-cut and tight. Every time there's trouble around here she's smack-dab in the middle of it. Just like the Dog Collar Challenge, things were fine until she got Alex all riled up.

Brian--

MaryAnne in a low cut tight uniform? Where??? *looks around*

Hey, I had nothin' to do with it. She was a spitfire from the word go. Granted, she swears more often these days, and her wardrobe has some skimpy numbers, and she could knock a tooth loose with her right cross, and tattoo your face with a backhand slap.

No wonder Alex is infatuated with her. None of it's my fault, tho'.

Brian--

Skimpy wardrobe?? Knock a tooth loose with a right cross?

Maybe I am infatuated with MaryAnne... WOW!!

Nothing I like more than a woman with spirit! *chuckles* :D

Alex

Remind me to stay more than arms-length distance away from the Deputy...

This is Julieduke just poking her head in the Sheriff's office here and it's not my fault Jame's told me that his car wasn't that fast. It's not entirely my fault that the Sheriff landed in Hazzard Car Wash, and James love that as well.

This is Julieduke just poking her head in the Sheriff's office here and it's not my fault Jame's told me that his car wasn't that fast. It's not entirely my fault that the Sheriff landed in Hazzard Car Wash, and James love that as well.

What the %&^*# are you talking about? :confused: And what does that have to do with me staying an arms-length away from the Deputy?

Hey Brian and Alex, maybe you should be chasing me instead.

Well, I certainly didn't get that impression from your previous post. :lol: It didn't sound remotely anything like "Hey Brian and Alex, chase me instead". All I knew was in the middle of Alex pinin' for the Deputy and me tryin' to keep at arms-length from her, you chimed in about some guy telling you his car wasn't fast and it wasn't your fault the Sheriff was in the pond. ???? I'm sorry, but I just don't follow the thread of that conversation at all.

Well, I certainly didn't get that impression from your previous post. :lol: It didn't sound remotely anything like "Hey Brian and Alex, chase me instead". All I knew was in the middle of Alex pinin' for the Deputy and me tryin' to keep at arms-length from her, you chimed in about some guy telling you his car wasn't fast and it wasn't your fault the Sheriff was in the pond. ???? I'm sorry, but I just don't follow the thread of that conversation at all.

All I was saying was that I lost the Sheriff at the Hazzard Car Wash and maybe Brian and Alex should pay attention to me when I'm driving my Impala on the Hazzard roads.

I wearing a skimping waitress outfit made by Daisy herself she made to fit me like a glove. Well, you know I'm dangerous because of my the baby sister of Luke Duke and he is always looking out for his baby sister Alex. I look like C.J. Parker on Baywatch but a little bit sweeter and not a lifeguard but I used to be on in California before I came back to Hazzard.

Might a crazy Davenport post for a second here?

Y'all are CRAZY! and ya know what? I've missed it. Sorry i've not been posting muh lately, but i've been trying my darndest to catch up. Being gone for two years makes it take longer than two months just to catch up.

Now I can see Brian in a Collar seein' how he likes to lady chase like the duke boys, and is a bad, naughty, outlaw boy, but brian, I can't see your poor cousin MaryAnne in one. Rosco on the other hand... Boss has had him on a leash for years! *laughs siting down on a desk in the booking room*

I have an idea, how about MaryAnne waves a magic wand and turns Brian into a dog for the next month. I doubt anyone would even notice because he's already a dawg if ya know what i mean. *Raises eyebrows* Ya know, until now i was compltely stumped as to how I could work a story like this to be good and make it interesting without being risque, but i think i just gave myself an idea. I love it when i do that!

TUrn a character into a dog... with some help of a little creative magic of course.

*ponders for a second* uh, why am i sudddenly glad I've never gotten in trouble with the deputy around here? *looks around* And why am I suddenly glad i haven't chased after brian coltrane or his buddy alex? (I read some of the other pages, but not all, i woulda died laughing before i got to the last page)

Also, another thing that would be hilarious, what if brian started another round robin in which he could raise hell in... without getting in too much trouble with his *clears throat* fellow deputies. *ducks and runs, hiding behind mufn and maryanne, second thingks it, and hides behind someone else*

Might a crazy Davenport post for a second here?

Y'all are CRAZY! and ya know what? I've missed it. Sorry i've not been posting muh lately, but i've been trying my darndest to catch up. Being gone for two years makes it take longer than two months just to catch up.

Now I can see Brian in a Collar seein' how he likes to lady chase like the duke boys, and is a bad, naughty, outlaw boy, but brian, I can't see your poor cousin MaryAnne in one. Rosco on the other hand... Boss has had him on a leash for years! *laughs siting down on a desk in the booking room*

I have an idea, how about MaryAnne waves a magic wand and turns Brian into a dog for the next month. I doubt anyone would even notice because he's already a dawg if ya know what i mean. *Raises eyebrows* Ya know, until now i was compltely stumped as to how I could work a story like this to be good and make it interesting without being risque, but i think i just gave myself an idea. I love it when i do that!

TUrn a character into a dog... with some help of a little creative magic of course.

*ponders for a second* uh, why am i sudddenly glad I've never gotten in trouble with the deputy around here? *looks around* And why am I suddenly glad i haven't chased after brian coltrane or his buddy alex? (I read some of the other pages, but not all, i woulda died laughing before i got to the last page)

Also, another thing that would be hilarious, what if brian started another round robin in which he could raise hell in... without getting in too much trouble with his *clears throat* fellow deputies. *ducks and runs, hiding behind mufn and maryanne, second thingks it, and hides behind someone else*

MeadowMufn---

I know we've got dog collars and leashes...but got a pair of muzzles handy? I know where we can use them...:D

Alex

Gee, I know who could use one... least so i stay safe. Brian. He's gonna hit hte roof when he sees that idea i posted over in story ideas for him and MaryAnne.

Alex, you could use one too with the way you run your yap LoL. Could possibly use a fleedip too. What'd you do, go rollin' in the swamp? Maybe Mufn could spray you down with the hose later on.

Gee, I know who could use one... least so i stay safe. Brian. He's gonna hit hte roof when he sees that idea i posted over in story ideas for him and MaryAnne.

Alex, you could use one too with the way you run your yap LoL. Could possibly use a fleedip too. What'd you do, go rollin' in the swamp? Maybe Mufn could spray you down with the hose later on.

CountryGirl---

Wrong, neither Brian nor I could use a muzzle... I have two other people in mind... Got a lead on a pair of muzzles yet MeadowMufn? *Chuckles*

Alex

Hey Hilery Davenport, I've missed you around Hazzard you know these guys keeps there eyes of me. I always got Luke checking into what I'm doing, it's like he don't trust me anymore.

Julie,

You can call me Scoot, Hil, or Hilery. I also have another Character named Lex, but you won't be seein' her around hnet much. She's gonna be more in anohter realm of Hazzard.

And Julie, what does that last post you did have to do with anything? Please, try to make sure that the posts have something do with the thread, otherwise, it just palin confuses me, cause I have almost no idea what you're talking about. I don't want to see you end up gettin' ignored cause that is no fun.

I Hope I'm not one of those two people. I just walked in on the fun.

Uh, hate to say it... but ya are and yer ruining my reading of this epic love scuffle between Alex and MaryAnne so get off of the book and let me read the next page!

Alex, Mufn, the wildlife department has two extra muzzles. *tosses Alex the muzzles* I also got a bottle of horse tranquilizer that you can use to knock them both out and send them to the pound if necessary.

*hands over bottle to Mufn and syringes.*

Uh, hate to say it... but ya are and yer ruining my reading of this epic love scuffle between Alex and MaryAnne so get off of the book and let me read the next page!

Alex, Mufn, the wildlife department has two extra muzzles. *tosses Alex the muzzles* I also got a bottle of horse tranquilizer that you can use to knock them both out and send them to the pound if necessary.

Ooooh, I'm armed a dangerous now! Hey y'all, I've got muzzles (not to mention sharp objects) and I know how to use 'em!

Epic love scuffle?!??!

And in response to Brian and Mufn earlier.... Deliquint?!?!? Me? I'm not delinquint. I can't even spell the word!!

Epic love scuffle? MaryAnne doesnt that sound like some sort of dance?? *laughs*

Alex

Yeah, like the Hustle? Or Riverdance? Or.... Hazzard Dance? (Flash Dance?)

Foxtrot....the Charleston....

She would merengue (sp?) and do the cha-cha, and while she tried to be a star, Tony always tended bar....

ROFLMAO!!