Luke finds his Mother...

dukesrule2000

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty nodded and grinned. "I know. They look like mini verison of Luke and Bo in their teens." Dusty said with a grin.

Rosco says "Wait a minute I remember his mentioning Chloe and Lois there reporters and have a way and sticking there nose into everything and always getting in trouble and somehow Clark alway bail then out of trouble."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty laughed. "Now that sounds like me, Dusty and Kathy. We are always doing that and get caught in the process." Dusty said with a grin that caused her eyes to twinkle.

Rosco says "You know, I still remember when Daisy almost married Enos to help him out of pickle."

"Yea but Rosco I still nearly lost you." Dusty said as she turned away from him and she let the a tear fall.

"I let my pride over ride my feeling for you." Dusty said. Susanne was still a touchy subject for her.

Rosco says "You know all of Emma's kids are going to need us to be strong for us and who will explain to her grandkids that she is gone Dusty."

Ya I do Indain fan Dad and Mom are at the Farm with my Grandmother.I'am off to Hazzard Pond with my Girl and My best friend Talk to ya when i GET HOME I'm gone.

Kathy had called Dusty and Told her about Rose being in Hazzard and That Luke's sister Carol will be here in a few days.

Charlie says "Okay Little Duke, you just be careful and I see you when I do. I missed you when I went back to Cleveland, but something feels very odd right now and Grandpa wants to talk to me and Reba at his house."

AT HAZZARD POND.

Jesse, Jude and Sarah got out of the car and headed towards the pond Sarah grabbed a hold of Jesse's hand. and he saw Rachael all over James Tomson. Jesse just smiled and walked right past them. he came up on the football team. a tall red head boy walked over to Jesse and said Hay Duke. I though you where going to bring the General Lee I was hoping to race him. Sorry Red but my dad was tuning him up for the big race next week.Jesse said. So who is this beautiful creature? Red Said. Jesse said This is my Girl Sarah Hill and man can she sing. Jesse said Well will you sing for Us? rED ASKED Sarah said Sure as long as Jesse sings with me. you all might not know this but Jesse can sing as well. So Red got everyone attion and said Hay Jesse and his Girl are going to sing for us. Jude went and Got Jesse's Guatair out of the car and gave it to Jesse. and he started to play a tim Mac Graw and Faith Hill song called I need you. and when the song was over everyone clapped and yelled and Bonnie Sue walked up to them and said Jesse that was great I didn't know you could sing like that. Jesse smiled and said I guess I needed the right partner. Rachael got mad and she left .Jesse Just smiled.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE FARM...

Luke was showing his mother around the farm. and she looked at Luke and said This farm hasn't changed very much. And then she started to cry when she cane to the tree that Luke and Kathy where Married at and she walkd up to it and was looking at it like she was looking for some thing. and then she found it it said H.D LOVES R.D FOREVER. 3/27/1940. She showed it to Luke. and Luke smiled and said I never noticed that. and then he showed her his and Kathy L.D LOVES K.D FOREVER 6/23/1983. Rose just smiles. and said who knows maybe Jesse will put the name of the one he's going to Marrie on this tree. Luke Just Smiles.

AT HAZZARD POND.

Jesse, Jude and Sarah got out of the car and headed towards the pond Sarah grabbed a hold of Jesse's hand. and he saw Rachael all over James Tomson. Jesse just smiled and walked right past them. he came up on the football team. a tall red head boy walked over to Jesse and said Hay Duke. I though you where going to bring the General Lee I was hoping to race him. Sorry Red but my dad was tuning him up for the big race next week.Jesse said. So who is this beautiful creature? Red Said. Jesse said This is my Girl Sarah Hill and man can she sing. Jesse said Well will you sing for Us? rED ASKED Sarah said Sure as long as Jesse sings with me. you all might not know this but Jesse can sing as well. So Red got everyone attion and said Hay Jesse and his Girl are going to sing for us. Jude went and Got Jesse's Guatair out of the car and gave it to Jesse. and he started to play a tim Mac Graw and Faith Hill song called I need you. and when the song was over everyone clapped and yelled and Bonnie Sue walked up to them and said Jesse that was great I didn't know you could sing like that. Jesse smiled and said I guess I needed the right partner. Rachael got mad and she left .Jesse Just smiled.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE FARM...

Luke was showing his mother around the farm. and she looked at Luke and said This farm hasn't changed very much. And then she started to cry when she cane to the tree that Luke and Kathy where Married at and she walkd up to it and was looking at it like she was looking for some thing. and then she found it it said H.D LOVES R.D FOREVER. 3/27/1940. She showed it to Luke. and Luke smiled and said I never noticed that. and then he showed her his and Kathy L.D LOVES K.D FOREVER 6/23/1983. Rose just smiles. and said who knows maybe Jesse will put the name of the one he's going to Marrie on this tree. Luke Just Smiles.

Reba was coming up to her Grandparents house and she had noticed that her Grandfather was really shaken up it couldn't her Mama and Step-Daddy she had just called them last week and told them she was pregant again and her Mama teased her when she was going stop, at ten.

Charlie was right behind his sister and he didn't think anything of it anybody he didn't want Jesse and the rest of his Duke cousin hearing and he said it was important and then he noticed his older brother David was coming behind him as well and he seemed very upset and Chad and Jeremy was with at the time and he thought to himself boy are they getting tall.

As Charlie was parking his car Charlene asked "Daddy, why is everybody crying right now it seems so somber her today."

Aretha says "Honey, something is wrong right the last time everybody got together was for your Great-GrandMa Coltrane's funeral last year and it just like this I remember cause we had first met and your Mother didn't like me because just a year before Rebecca had left you and she told you to raise your daughter on your own and she never wanted Charlene."

Charlie says " I glad you said that softly before Charlene doesn't know that just yet I haven't got the nerve to tell her yet she won't understand yet."

Aretha says "Oh she knows honey, I showed her a picture of Rebecca and said Mommy to her and she told me that Mommy said I was mistake to her."

Charlie says "I didn't think Rebecca could be cruel to her own kid, I wonder when she is going to get tired of Jason Jr. and dump him on his father. But Aretha I wonder is Jason really his father at all."

Aretha says " I know what you mean Honey. You can't trust her at all she is like a Snake in the Grass pardon the expression."

Reba gets out of her car and walks over to Charlie's car and says "Hey Baby Brother what's going on is little Charlene boy she is getting big."

Charlene says "Hey Aunt Reba, I'm going to be four pretty soon I'm going to be a big sister pretty soon right Mommy."

Aretha says "That's right Charlene, you're one smart kid I think you get that from Daddy kiddo."

Little Bo comes over and says "Hey Uncle Charlie, bikes don't fly too well me and my bike landed in the pool last week."

Charlie says "Thanks right kid, just the General Lee does and no other car can right sis."

Meanwhile back in Smallville, Kansas

Chloe, Lois and Lucy had met Clark at the Kent Farm and he had told his Mom, he back in a couple of day and she had sent from fruit in a mini cooler for Kathy and Luke and there family and some for the rest of the family.

Clark says "Girls, ready to get going you's look like all of you been crying I guess losing your Aunt Emma really got to you."

Chloe says "Well Clark, we all lost our mother in some way or another and you know Aunt Emma was like a Mom to us. You know without the stretch marks."

Lois says "Oh Chloe you are so right, but do you remember when Mom died and Uncle Cooter came to Kansas and he was upset and Aunt Emma said it would be okay she was still around."

Clark says " I remember Cooter now, he came and visited with my dad and he was helping with his truck and the tractor as well. He told Dad, that helping him was keeping the tears aways and he looked like it hadn't sunk in that his cousin was gone just yet."

Reba was coming up to her Grandparents house and she had noticed that her Grandfather was really shaken up it couldn't her Mama and Step-Daddy she had just called them last week and told them she was pregant again and her Mama teased her when she was going stop, at ten.

Charlie was right behind his sister and he didn't think anything of it anybody he didn't want Jesse and the rest of his Duke cousin hearing and he said it was important and then he noticed his older brother David was coming behind him as well and he seemed very upset and Chad and Jeremy was with at the time and he thought to himself boy are they getting tall.

As Charlie was parking his car Charlene asked "Daddy, why is everybody crying right now it seems so somber her today."

Aretha says "Honey, something is wrong right the last time everybody got together was for your Great-GrandMa Coltrane's funeral last year and it just like this I remember cause we had first met and your Mother didn't like me because just a year before Rebecca had left you and she told you to raise your daughter on your own and she never wanted Charlene."

Charlie says " I glad you said that softly before Charlene doesn't know that just yet I haven't got the nerve to tell her yet she won't understand yet."

Aretha says "Oh she knows honey, I showed her a picture of Rebecca and said Mommy to her and she told me that Mommy said I was mistake to her."

Charlie says "I didn't think Rebecca could be cruel to her own kid, I wonder when she is going to get tired of Jason Jr. and dump him on his father. But Aretha I wonder is Jason really his father at all."

Aretha says " I know what you mean Honey. You can't trust her at all she is like a Snake in the Grass pardon the expression."

Reba gets out of her car and walks over to Charlie's car and says "Hey Baby Brother what's going on is little Charlene boy she is getting big."

Charlene says "Hey Aunt Reba, I'm going to be four pretty soon I'm going to be a big sister pretty soon right Mommy."

Aretha says "That's right Charlene, you're one smart kid I think you get that from Daddy kiddo."

Little Bo comes over and says "Hey Uncle Charlie, bikes don't fly too well me and my bike landed in the pool last week."

Charlie says "Thanks right kid, just the General Lee does and no other car can right sis."

Meanwhile back in Smallville, Kansas

Chloe, Lois and Lucy had met Clark at the Kent Farm and he had told his Mom, he back in a couple of day and she had sent from fruit in a mini cooler for Kathy and Luke and there family and some for the rest of the family.

Clark says "Girls, ready to get going you's look like all of you been crying I guess losing your Aunt Emma really got to you."

Chloe says "Well Clark, we all lost our mother in some way or another and you know Aunt Emma was like a Mom to us. You know without the stretch marks."

Lois says "Oh Chloe you are so right, but do you remember when Mom died and Uncle Cooter came to Kansas and he was upset and Aunt Emma said it would be okay she was still around."

Clark says " I remember Cooter now, he came and visited with my dad and he was helping with his truck and the tractor as well. He told Dad, that helping him was keeping the tears aways and he looked like it hadn't sunk in that his cousin was gone just yet."

Christoper James Smith had always grown up in Hazzard at the orphanage and now he was helping running it for kids in the same spot he was he married one of the girls he was there with and they had a six year old son named Christopher James Smith Jr. and they had three year old daughter named Julie Ann and a baby on the way and he knew his mother's name was Emma Jean Davenport but he never knew what his father's name was but he had seen this Bo Duke come over and help out when he was little and he looked alot like him. And he always wondered if he was his father. He was married to Jewelry Ann Hazzard and she was descendant to the original settlers of Hazzard, but when her parents died when she was three years old nobody wanted to raise her they all claimed to have too many kids or not enough time. She came to hate her family over the years and fell in love with Christopher.

Reba looks at Charlie and says "Dearest Baby Brother is seems like there something Grandpa wants to tell us right now and he seems to be upset right now."

Charlie says "Maybe Aunt Lula died his big sister you know they was very close all there life."

David Lexmark had an envolope from Emma Jean Davenport Lexmark and it read open when I die and it was addressed to a Bo Duke now he knew he was Charlie and Reba's father he's know for the past five years now and he looks at Reba and says "Sis, this right here is addressed to your father and it's was something Mom wanted only him to read it seems importand is there anyway I could reach right now."

Reba says " Well, he's helping out Uncle Luke at his place and here's the directions to the place and try not to speed big brother."

A little while later David makes his way to Luke Duke's place and he see's Bo Duke and hands him the letter and he says "Emma wanted you to have this right here and I have no idea what is in here. Not even dad knew what was in here as well so it's very private."

Two years ago and the happiest day in Charlie's life.

He was driving on Rt.2 and he wanted to out do his father jump with the General Lee, well he had seen Old Woman Creek coming up and he had his brother with him. Charlie had stepped on the gas and jumped the creek he went airborne just fine until he landed and all four wheels fell off. Him and David got and they noticed that all the tyrods broke upon impact. Charlie had called for a tow, and when the driver got there she was the prettiest woman that he had ever seen and she said "Hi, I'm Aretha and I've never seen anything like this happen in the years I've been towing vehicles in my life."

Charlie says "Oh ya, hi I'm Charlie and this is brother David and this is Herbie and I don't know what happen the take-off was fine but when I landed all the wheels fell off."

David Lexmark had an envolope from Emma Jean Davenport Lexmark and it read open when I die and it was addressed to a Bo Duke now he knew he was Charlie and Reba's father he's know for the past five years now and he looks at Reba and says "Sis, this right here is addressed to your father and it's was something Mom wanted only him to read it seems importand is there anyway I could reach right now."

Reba says " Well, he's helping out Uncle Luke at his place and here's the directions to the place and try not to speed big brother."

A little while later David makes his way to Luke Duke's place and he see's Bo Duke and hands him the letter and he says "Emma wanted you to have this right here and I have no idea what is in here. Not even dad knew what was in here as well so it's very private."

David looked at Bo and says "Bad news, I loved Emma like a mother and she was so sweet to me all the years I've had the pleasure of knowing her she taught me how to out on a tie."

Bo says "You might say David, it's just that I've just found out I've had a son in Hazzard my whole life at didn't even know apparently her mother made her put him up for adoption and he is 31 right now and that's probaly why she was so good to you. His name is Christopher James Smith and there is picture of him at four years old in this envolope here and he looks just B.J. at that age and I just mad that she never told me. I know this kid, him and his wife Jewelry run the Hazzard Orphanage and they have a son CJ and daughter Julie and a baby on the way. Christopher and Jewelry are both social workers and Boss is alway giving my son and daughter-in-law a hard time about everything and always threatening to close down the orphanage as well. Luke, he looks just like he in every way and stubborn as ever he is certainly a Duke why couldn't Emma told me about this child before now. If I've known I would've raised this boy at the farm with Uncle Jesse help, he was on the Basketball team that summer we coached him he knew the whole family I didn't even know he was my son."

David says "Maybe Mom, didn't want her first husband finding out about him you seen how he stolen Reba when he found she was yours. I wish she would've told you and dad about Christopher what are you thinking about right now. I guess I should've told you sooner you look like you want to go and talk to her right away. Well, you can't her and Dad were killed in fatal car accident by a drunk driver and I just driven Chad and Jeremy to Grandpa Coltrane's house because they said they wanted to come to Hazzard and they couldn't stand Cleveland any longer."

Bo said I know She was my first love. I wish she should have told me.

BACK AT THE HAZZARD POND..

Sarah was having a great time with Jesse and his friends they seem to be a nice bunch of kids. Sarah started to get a chill. Jesse saw her and he brought her close. She smiled and said Baby I like this very much but I'am still cold Jesse smiled and said Ok I will go get my Jacket out of the car for you. and he got up and he left. and while he was gone Rachael came up to Sarah and said I'am pregnet with Jesse's baby and when I told him he dumped me and he will do the same to you when he's threw with you all the duke boys are like that Just ask his mother? Rachael saw Jesse coming back and she left and he hadnded Sarah his Jacket and Sarah looked at him and said no thank you I don't need it. and she got up and walked away. Jesse got up and went after her. Rachael just smiled.

Sarah Sarah What's the mater? Sarah looked at him and said how could you. Jesse looked at her and said Sweetheart I no clue what you are talking about.

Sarah looked at him and said You BABY. Jesse just looked at her strange. Rachael came over to me and told me when she told you she was pregnet with your baby you dumbed her. Sarah said Jesse started to laugh and said Sweetheart Ya Rachael is Pregnet but the baby isn't mine we never slepted together her baby is Tommy's baby you can go ask him yourself. Jesse said. Sarah looked into Jesse's baby blues and she saw he was telling the truth and she kissed him and said I'AM sorry. Jesse smiled and said That's ok and they walked back to the pond. and Sarah said I need your jacke now Istarten to get cold and Jesse grabbed his jacket and he put it on Sarah and they sat there. and sarah was giving Rachael a dirty look all night and then Sarah got the urge to Kiss Jesse So she did. right in front of everyone. and Red said Wooo Duke you got yourself a wild one I hope you can tame her? Jesse said I don't want to tame her I Love her just the way she is. and then he kissed her back. everyone was quite. cause they relised what Jesse had said and then Jesse relised what he had said and he just smiled.

Rosco came out to see all of his grandchildren out there except for David and Reba looks at him and says "David went to Uncle Luke to give Dad a private letter from Mama and nobody had read before and we have no idea what's in it."

Charlie says "You know Reba, I feel like there is some secret that Mama never told us everytime I come to Hazzard there is this young version of dad with his wife and kids and his name is Christopher James Smith and he looks mad at the whole dang town but I don't know why."

Rosco says "Kids, I just come out and tell ya's besides the twins allreadry know as well and that is your well I just can't tell ya right now."

Chad says "Well, I certainly can Grandpa if you will allow me to tell you look like it's really affecting you right now."

Rosco says "Chad, thank and go ahead and tell your brother and sister about it then."

Chad says "Reba, Charlie Mom and Dad were killed by drunk driver in Cleveland,Ohio on the way home from Dinner last Friday."

The kids took kind of hard, and it seems that Little Bo understood the most what his Uncle Chad had just told everybody and Charlene was catching and so was Savannah and Jessie Lee as well.

Little Bo says "Why Mommy, Grandma and Grandpa Lexmark won't get to meet my future baby brother or baby sister when he or she is born it's not fair. I had a something to show Grandma I never get to show her."

Savannah says "Grandma and Grandpa is gone, why Mommy It's not fair?"

Jessie Lee says "It's not true, It can't be true there really alive in Cleveland and coming later."

Charlene says "Why Daddy, I want to her meet my baby brother coming soon it's not fair that's all."

Bo said I know She was my first love. I wish she should have told me.

BACK AT THE HAZZARD POND..

Sarah was having a great time with Jesse and his friends they seem to be a nice bunch of kids. Sarah started to get a chill. Jesse saw her and he brought her close. She smiled and said Baby I like this very much but I'am still cold Jesse smiled and said Ok I will go get my Jacket out of the car for you. and he got up and he left. and while he was gone Rachael came up to Sarah and said I'am pregnet with Jesse's baby and when I told him he dumped me and he will do the same to you when he's threw with you all the duke boys are like that Just ask his mother? Rachael saw Jesse coming back and she left and he hadnded Sarah his Jacket and Sarah looked at him and said no thank you I don't need it. and she got up and walked away. Jesse got up and went after her. Rachael just smiled.

Sarah Sarah What's the mater? Sarah looked at him and said how could you. Jesse looked at her and said Sweetheart I no clue what you are talking about.

Sarah looked at him and said You BABY. Jesse just looked at her strange. Rachael came over to me and told me when she told you she was pregnet with your baby you dumbed her. Sarah said Jesse started to laugh and said Sweetheart Ya Rachael is Pregnet but the baby isn't mine we never slepted together her baby is Tommy's baby you can go ask him yourself. Jesse said. Sarah looked into Jesse's baby blues and she saw he was telling the truth and she kissed him and said I'AM sorry. Jesse smiled and said That's ok and they walked back to the pond. and Sarah said I need your jacke now Istarten to get cold and Jesse grabbed his jacket and he put it on Sarah and they sat there. and sarah was giving Rachael a dirty look all night and then Sarah got the urge to Kiss Jesse So she did. right in front of everyone. and Red said Wooo Duke you got yourself a wild one I hope you can tame her? Jesse said I don't want to tame her I Love her just the way she is. and then he kissed her back. everyone was quite. cause they relised what Jesse had said and then Jesse relised what he had said and he just smiled.

Bo says "David, I want to go see your Grandpa and go tell him that Christopher Jame Smith is my son and his Grandson he needs to know and Reba and Charlie need to know they have a older brother in Hazzard as well. Damm that Savannah Davenport why did she make Emma put Christopher up for adoption did she hate me that much to take away my son like that."

David says "Well, I think Reba, Charlie and the twins and my nieces and nephews need to know after it's been too long."

Bo says "I agree with you on that right there, I think we should let Rosco read the letter himself so he doesn't think were lying no matter how much it hurts and I think he have the same reaction to what Savannah Davenport did as I did. She took Emma, away from him when she was three months old and took Christopher away from me and never even told me that I had son. Well, Emma tells me that she never had the chance to meet Charlie or Reba. It serves her right how could she do something like that Luke. He was my son, she not only hurt Emma but she me as well."

Narrator: It seems that Savannah Davenport didn't want anybody knowing that Christopher was her Grandchild or Bo knowing that was his son.

Luke looked at him and said Go tell Rosco But first you need to tell Tracy Stacy and Bj. They need to know first and then go and tell Rosco. Bo looked at Luke and said you are right. and he went into the house and he told Tracy and the kids about Christopher. and Tracy said I want to go with you when you tall Rosco. and he said Ok Baby lets go.. Just then Jesse comes speeding into the driveway and they got out of his car, Rose was Playing with Leventa.and then another car came in the drive and it was Carol her husband Kevin and her daughter Rose. everyone went to great them and Kathy showed them where to but their things and Leventa said Rose can stay in my room with me. and the girls went to the room.Carol said moma you gave me a fright. Oh Carol you should have know I came to see my son.

Bo had told Luke, he was going to Rosco and Dusty's house to show them the letter and Luke just looked and understood kind of like when he found out his mother was still alive.

Bo had asked David if he wanted to ride in the General seeing how Luke and him finished with him. And David looks at the Charger with puzzling looks and try's the doors. And Bo says "Just like Charlie did the first time he seen five years ago, y'll are just a like."

David listen as Bo explained about the General Lee and him and Bo climbed and they off to Rosco and Dusty's house they had no idea everybody was crying from hearing the news from Chad.

As Bo pulls up his Grandson says "Mommy, Grandpa is here and Uncle David is with him right now it seems they want to help us share the news, it's not fair Mommy Grandma and Grandpa Lexmark should be alive right now."

Bo and David get out and they see that Rosco seems to be consoling Jessie Lee, in which she keeps says that Grandma and Grandpa Lexmark or alive and they will be coming later. David looks at his niece and says "Boy she is stubborn I wonder where she gets that from."

Bo looks at David and says "It from the Dukes and the Davenport just ask Rosco about my younger days we never learned from anything. Speaking of that I want to show this letter to Rosco and let him read this for himself so he understands about Christopher. But I may not have raised him but I'm really proud of him for running that Orphanage and all those special needs kid any normal person would've walked away but not him and Jewelry they will make a go of this right here."

Rosco sees Bo come up to him and looks at the letter that he hands him and says "Bo, what is this right here and why did Emma right this to you right here and why now. I can't believe Savannah Davenport did this to Emma, you and me we had a right to know you could've raised little Christopher James yourself. She should've let you and Emma take care of your baby instead of what she did."

Bo says "I don't know Rosco why she did this all those years ago, but she is gone and I couldn't stand doing that to my daughter if she wanted to but her baby up for adoption that would be her decision and not mine. I mean what she say to me and never see me in the same light again. I might as well tell the kids about this right here."

Rosco says "Bo please let me, this might be a breath of fresh air after findout their mother is gone. You look like you've crying as well I think were all taking this kind of hard. But you know I got to talk to Boss about giving my Grandson a hard time all the time you know that makes him Lulu's Greatnephew and maybe we should tell her that would teach him. Rosco says Reba take a look at this letter from your Mama to your Dad her and please don't hold nothing againist her it was your Grandma Davenport's doing please understand."

Reba walks over to her Dad and Grandfather and takes the letter and reads an says "I've got a brother and that he live here, I've seen Christopher around he looks so much like dad I've always wondered about this. Hey Charlie come over here something you and the twins got to hear about and try to explain this as quickly as possible."

Charlie and the twins walk over and Reba says "Little Brothers, we've got a big brother and his name is Christopher James Smith and him and his wife runn the Hazzard Orphanage and he don't know about us so be patient."

Bo had told Luke, he was going to Rosco and Dusty's house to show them the letter and Luke just looked and understood kind of like when he found out his mother was still alive.

Bo had asked David if he wanted to ride in the General seeing how Luke and him finished with him. And David looks at the Charger with puzzling looks and try's the doors. And Bo says "Just like Charlie did the first time he seen five years ago, y'll are just a like."

David listen as Bo explained about the General Lee and him and Bo climbed and they off to Rosco and Dusty's house they had no idea everybody was crying from hearing the news from Chad.

As Bo pulls up his Grandson says "Mommy, Grandpa is here and Uncle David is with him right now it seems they want to help us share the news, it's not fair Mommy Grandma and Grandpa Lexmark should be alive right now."

Bo and David get out and they see that Rosco seems to be consoling Jessie Lee, in which she keeps says that Grandma and Grandpa Lexmark or alive and they will be coming later. David looks at his niece and says "Boy she is stubborn I wonder where she gets that from."

Bo looks at David and says "It from the Dukes and the Davenport just ask Rosco about my younger days we never learned from anything. Speaking of that I want to show this letter to Rosco and let him read this for himself so he understands about Christopher. But I may not have raised him but I'm really proud of him for running that Orphanage and all those special needs kid any normal person would've walked away but not him and Jewelry they will make a go of this right here."

Rosco sees Bo come up to him and looks at the letter that he hands him and says "Bo, what is this right here and why did Emma right this to you right here and why now. I can't believe Savannah Davenport did this to Emma, you and me we had a right to know you could've raised little Christopher James yourself. She should've let you and Emma take care of your baby instead of what she did."

Bo says "I don't know Rosco why she did this all those years ago, but she is gone and I couldn't stand doing that to my daughter if she wanted to but her baby up for adoption that would be her decision and not mine. I mean what she say to me and never see me in the same light again. I might as well tell the kids about this right here."

Rosco says "Bo please let me, this might be a breath of fresh air after findout their mother is gone. You look like you've crying as well I think were all taking this kind of hard. But you know I got to talk to Boss about giving my Grandson a hard time all the time you know that makes him Lulu's Greatnephew and maybe we should tell her that would teach him. Rosco says Reba take a look at this letter from your Mama to your Dad her and please don't hold nothing againist her it was your Grandma Davenport's doing please understand."

Reba walks over to her Dad and Grandfather and takes the letter and reads an says "I've got a brother and that he live here, I've seen Christopher around he looks so much like dad I've always wondered about this. Hey Charlie come over here something you and the twins got to hear about and try to explain this as quickly as possible."

Charlie and the twins walk over and Reba says "Little Brothers, we've got a big brother and his name is Christopher James Smith and him and his wife runn the Hazzard Orphanage and he don't know about us so be patient."

Rosco says "Tracy I think It's great you and kids understand like you do and it seems like twins and BJ are getting along but you know they are taking it kind of hard."

Rosco says "Tracy I think It's great you and kids understand like you do and it seems like twins and BJ are getting along but you know they are taking it kind of hard."

Little Bo was so understand and he says "Does this mean I got another Uncle again. Mommy why did my Grandma and Grandpa Lexmark have to die they was young and heathy and nothing was wrong with them. It's not fair Mommy, that's all."

Little Bo was so understand and he says "Does this mean I got another Uncle again. Mommy why did my Grandma and Grandpa Lexmark have to die they was young and heathy and nothing was wrong with them. It's not fair Mommy, that's all."

At the Hazzard Orphanage

It seems that Jewelry Hazzard-Smith was going through the orphanage attic because they had planned on making it in a bedroom so they good have a nursery for the new baby. Her and Chris was planning on putting carpeting, a ceiling fan and all the nine yard when she comes across a dusty bible in which she has never seen in her life. Jewelry knows that Chris is on his way to the Sheriff's house to drop off the Coltrane's checkbook in they had left there when they dediced to spend the day with kids they have their. She had known that there address was on the checks so her husband was just going to drop it off and be on his way now CJ and Julie just begged their dad to take them along even thow he told them it was a errand so he brought them along.

Narrator: Now Chris had no idea that his natural family was there griefing for Emma and that his father, and his wife and kids was there as well. Of that his nephew and nieces was there has well.

Jewelry opens up the bible and a piece of paper of falls out of it. She was almost going to throw it away but it seems the word deed standed out on the piece of paper and she just had to open it up and read it. The paper is opened and it says "I Henry Lee Hogg give this property to Jethro Jeremiah Hazzard back on April 29, 1735 and I have no claims to this property anymore." And it was signed as well and she was so happy she ran downstairs to where the kids in the orphanage was watching tv, well at least some of them was there a couple of blind kids so they was listening to the radio and reading braile books in which she had patiently taught them how to read braile in fact she got so good at she could read one as well. Jewelry says "Kids, hot dog this piece of paper written over two hundred years ago means I own this and I want to the Boss Hogg's face when so this to him in his office."

Back at the Coltrane house

Chris pulls up, he almost turned and was going to put it in the mail like his wife suggested but he puts the old pick-up in park and gets out and walks over to the Sheriff and hands him the Sheriff. Rosco looks at Chris and so does Bo and so does everybody else that was there as well. Chris says "Why is almost the whole town here I just returning your checkbook to ya, and why is everybody looking at me like Mr. Duke."

Reba says "Well Chris, our mother wrote dad a letter she died and it turns out your looking at your father, grandfather and baby sister and it seems that the little kids running around are your nieces and nephew as well."

Bo says "Stop calling me Mr. Duke because everytime you say that I thinking your looking for Uncle Jesse and I'm your father and your my son as well. And this girl that talked to you is your sister Reba, that kids with the almost four year old is your brother Charlie and it seems that your little brothers Chad and Jeremy is somewhere around here and this is wife Tracy, and Stacey and BJ your little brother and little sister is around here somewhere as well."

Chris says "I knew you was my father my whole life we look exactly alike and I even knew Uncle Jesse and I didn't mean anything by that dad."

Chris's cellphone ring and he answers it and it's Jewelry on the other end and she says "Honey, I got good news it seems our problems our over I found a old paper and it proves the Hazzard's have owned the orphanage the whole time and I can't wait till we take this Boss Hogg's office."

Chris says "Well Honey, I got some good news as well it turns out that Bo Duke was my father after all I just met my whole family but my mother just died and it seems everybody taking it real hard right now." Chris hangs up with his wife and can't believe what she had just found and what he had just found out and it seems that Reba had let me read the letter his mother and wrote his father about him and he couldn't believe what Savannah Davenport did to him and his family all those years ago. He had met his Grandmother but he never did like her too well. He figured he was even for spilling his juice all over her brand new dress when he was just a kid.

Charlie walks over to where Chris and says "Okay, so I see your smiling and it seems that you got good what can make you grin that much."

Chris says "Well little brother, it seems that I got a piece of paper that proves my wife's family did own the property where the orphanage is at not the Hogg's the lie that Boss has been telling everybody of Hazzard. Oh where are my manners forgive me but this little guy right here is my six years old son CJ and little angel in pink is my three year old daughter Julie Ann and it seems nobody introduced me to my nieces and nephews just yet.

Charlie says "Hey Aretha can bring Charlene over here a minute here so she can meet here Uncle Chris and her cousins.

Aretha and Charlene came over and Charlie says "Well this beautiful lady here is my wife Aretha and she's due in a month and this Angel with her is my daughter Charlene."

Charlene says "Hi, your my Uncle Chris did you know you look just my Grandpa Duke over there and it I got a baby brother coming soon."

Chris says "It seems you got a little spokesgirl here allreadry and Julie do you want and go visit with your cousin over there honey."

"