Luke finds his Mother...

dukesrule2000

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy looked at them and said I know one thing I keeping a close eye on Jesse and Leventa cause I really have told them about the Ewings The last time Leventa was just a baby and Jesse was 13. and Jesse didn't know what was going on cause we didn't tell him I guess Luke and I are going to have to tell them. Then Kathy went out to the barn.

IN THE BARN..

Luke saw Kathy coming and he walked up to her and said Baby whats going on and Kathy said Baby we need to tell Jesse about J.R Ewing just in case he sees him.Ok sweetheart and they walk over to Jesse and said Son can we talk for a minute. and they told him about JR and Jesse said Ya I know him he stopped by the school before we went to california. Kathy saw Luke's face. and There was another guy with him he said his name was Bobby. Then Kathy lost it. and she walked into the house and she walked right her and Luke's room. Dusy and Reba looked worried.

Jesse looked confused and said Dad What's going on they seemed Nice. Luke looked at Jesse and said Son What did they want? They Just told me That they where old friends of Mom's. and they wanted to surprise her with their visit and they wanted me to go with them but I couldn't I had football pratice.luke said thank God for football. and Luke told Jesse the whole story between the Ewings anf Kathy and him. Jesse looked at him and said Dad how come you didn;t tell me this sooner? Jesse you where just 13 we didn't want to worry you but you are young man now and I need your help to protect your mother and sister.Luke said. Jesse smiled and said Ok Dad.

IN THE HOUSE..

Kathy ws in her room and she was just pasing when Reba and Dusty walked in.

Jesse looked confused and said Dad What's going on they seemed Nice. Luke looked at Jesse and said Son What did they want? They Just told me That they where old friends of Mom's. and they wanted to surprise her with their visit and they wanted me to go with them but I couldn't I had football pratice.luke said thank God for football. and Luke told Jesse the whole story between the Ewings anf Kathy and him. Jesse looked at him and said Dad how come you didn;t tell me this sooner? Jesse you where just 13 we didn't want to worry you but you are young man now and I need your help to protect your mother and sister.Luke said. Jesse smiled and said Ok Dad.

IN THE HOUSE..

Kathy ws in her room and she was just pasing when Reba and Dusty walked in.

Reba says "Aunt Kathy are you okay, and you know these people they make up lies all the time and now they reached out to Jesse."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Kathy looked at Reba and said Wait til I get my hands On Bobby.I just thank God That Jesse Had Football Pratice. Or they would have gotten Jesse. I just wish they leave us alone.

Reba says "Aunt Kathy do you remember the first time I had met my brothers and when they realized I was there sister. I still can stop laughing about that right there, I think the all county heard them that day."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Kathy looked out the window and she saw Luke talking to Jesse and she thought man he looks like his father Black curly hair Baby Blue eyes and he stands just like his father. and he acts like his father as well. he has grown up to be a wounderful and handsome young man and she will keep him that way Jr and Bobby will not get their hands on her and Luke's son. Not if she can help.

Leventa came in the room and said Mom Aunt Carol is on the phone and she sounds upset.

Kathy said Ok and she walked to the liveingroom and she picked up the phone. and said Hay Carol. Oh Kathy Mom is missing?

WHAT? How can she be missing? Kathy said. I don't know I went to see here and she wasn't in her room and I went to the nurse and that said that she was suppose to be and they don't know where is was.

So I'm calling you cause she might be on her way to Hazzard can you call me if she shows up there. and Kathy said Sure I will.

OUTSIDE..

Kathy went outside to tell Luke what was going on. whaen they saw a car pull up and out stepped Sarah and Jesse walked over to her and said Hay Sweetheart did you miss me that much. Sarah said Oh Duke get over your self I brought someone here she wanted to spend more time with you and Jesse looked in the car and said Gram. Jesse Yelled DAD MOM. and they ran over to the car. and Luke saw his mother.

Kathy looked out the window and she saw Luke talking to Jesse and she thought man he looks like his father Black curly hair Baby Blue eyes and he stands just like his father. and he acts like his father as well. he has grown up to be a wounderful and handsome young man and she will keep him that way Jr and Bobby will not get their hands on her and Luke's son. Not if she can help.

Leventa came in the room and said Mom Aunt Carol is on the phone and she sounds upset.

Kathy said Ok and she walked to the liveingroom and she picked up the phone. and said Hay Carol. Oh Kathy Mom is missing?

WHAT? How can she be missing? Kathy said. I don't know I went to see here and she wasn't in her room and I went to the nurse and that said that she was suppose to be and they don't know where is was.

So I'm calling you cause she might be on her way to Hazzard can you call me if she shows up there. and Kathy said Sure I will.

OUTSIDE..

Kathy went outside to tell Luke what was going on. whaen they saw a car pull up and out stepped Sarah and Jesse walked over to her and said Hay Sweetheart did you miss me that much. Sarah said Oh Duke get over your self I brought someone here she wanted to spend more time with you and Jesse looked in the car and said Gram. Jesse Yelled DAD MOM. and they ran over to the car. and Luke saw his mother.

Back in Cleveland

Charlie and Aretha was getting ready to go the airport and he wanted his grandparents to meet his future wife. His Grandma Dusty and Grandpa Rosco had six kids now and he was wondering he they was going to have enough kids.

Chad and Jeremy was at undisclosed locations with two chearleaders from the John Adams Cheerleader squad and they was doing their best attempt at necking and it was getting pretty steamy in their parents Crown Victoria they had borrowed to go and pick up the girls as well.

The Cheerleaders were Louise and Gerri and they had eyes for Chad and Jeremy ever since they had came to the high school three months ago they had the rumors about the twins and they wanted to know if they was true.

P.S. Notice to all readers and writers the characters of Louise and Gerri is up for grabs they could be anything you want them to be. And I thought I would show the twins a bit more romantice in this story right here.

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or Dukesrule2000

BACK AT THE DUKE FARM

Luke helped his mother out of the car and into the house.

Sarah walked over to Jesse and she kissed him. and Jude said Wow. and Jesse smiled and said oh Sarah this is my cousin Jude, Jude this is Sarah.

IN THE HOUSE..

Luke called his sister and told her that their mother was here in Hazzard. and Carol said Ok Luke I will be in Hazzard in a few hours. Luke said ok.

Reba and Micheal had came over and she wasn't expecting so many people to be over at one time and she wanted to tell her Uncle Luke that her brother Charlie was bringing his fiance to meet the family. She had wondered why he never saw through Rebecca until he got the picture on his cameraphone of her and Jason in Jason's car. She was glad that he had found Aretha she did have a usual name but he had told her that her mother was a real big Aretha Franklin fan and that they was originally from Reunion, Florida and moved up to Cleveland. Well, anyways a couple of months after Charlie and his family got back from Hazzard. Rebecca had told him she was pregant well he thought it was just a ploy to get him to take her back but it turned out to be true and they had a little girl which they named Charlene Louisa Lexmark and after the baby was a eighteen months old and they was living together well Rebecca decided that she had enough with motherhood and Charlie got custody of Charlene she wa spitting image of Charlie and she had his temper as well. Rebecca even signed away her rights to their little girl and moving to Las Vegas with Jason in which ever Charlie found out he ended their friendship right away. You see Rebecca and Jason Rosso ended up getting married a little while later and they had a little boy Jason Jr. and it seems that Rebecca never ended her affair with Jason at all.

So Charlie, Aretha and little Charlene was on their way to Hazzard and he wanted his grandparents to see his little girl as well. And he had an annoucement as well Aretha was pregant as well, and that they was happy.

Cue Dukesrule2000 of Dusty Rose Duke

Jesse looked at Jude and Sarah and said Lets got to town I want to show off my beautiful girl. Sarah Just Smiled. Jude said there are some of our friends getting together at the Hazzard Pond. Jesse smiled and said Lets go. Jesse walked over to his mother and said Mom Jude Sarah and I are going to the Hazard Pond. Ok Jesse Just Keep your CB on in case we need ya. Kathy Said Ok Mom . Jesse said as he headd for his car.

Jesse looked at Jude and Sarah and said Lets got to town I want to show off my beautiful girl. Sarah Just Smiled. Jude said there are some of our friends getting together at the Hazzard Pond. Jesse smiled and said Lets go. Jesse walked over to his mother and said Mom Jude Sarah and I are going to the Hazard Pond. Ok Jesse Just Keep your CB on in case we need ya. Kathy Said Ok Mom . Jesse said as he headd for his car.

Charlie was real close to Hazzard and he couldn't resist not doing this one time to his Uncle's and Cousins right now he says "Breaker one, Breaker one, this Indains Fan out there anybody got there ears on outthere."

Aretha says "Honey,what does all that mean it sounds like a bunch of nonsense going on right now. Why don't you just call your family on your cellphone like everybody else does."

Charlie says "You don't understand with all these trees you wouldn't get no reception and besides this way more fun anyways. I guess it's true what Grandpa Coltrane says about I am just like my dad."

Meanwhile at Dusty and Rosco's house the phone rings and it will be bad news as Rosco answers the phone and it's his stepgrandson David Lexmark and he says "Grandpa, I'm afraid there is some bad news it seems that Mom and Dad was killed in a fatal car accident the driver was drunk and the twins want to go out to Hazzard and see you, oh ya they want to move in with you if there's room for them in your house for them."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Charlie was real close to Hazzard and he couldn't resist not doing this one time to his Uncle's and Cousins right now he says "Breaker one, Breaker one, this Indains Fan out there anybody got there ears on outthere."

Aretha says "Honey,what does all that mean it sounds like a bunch of nonsense going on right now. Why don't you just call your family on your cellphone like everybody else does."

Charlie says "You don't understand with all these trees you wouldn't get no reception and besides this way more fun anyways. I guess it's true what Grandpa Coltrane says about I am just like my dad."

Meanwhile at Dusty and Rosco's house the phone rings and it will be bad news as Rosco answers the phone and it's his stepgrandson David Lexmark and he says "Grandpa, I'm afraid there is some bad news it seems that Mom and Dad was killed in a fatal car accident the driver was drunk and the twins want to go out to Hazzard and see you, oh ya they want to move in with you if there's room for them in your house for them."

Rosco says "Dusty, I'm afraid I got the worst news a parent could get and that was David and he just told me that Emma and Bruce was killed in a fatal car accident and it seems that twins want to come to Hazzard and pretty torn up as well. My first born I just get that father-daughter thing going for the past five years and now she is gone and that drunk driver has left the twins orphaned and me brokenhearted. This is worst then, well when Billy Bob stole Reba from the hospital before I could tell Emma that I was her father ands when she left Hazzard some months later before I could tell her that I was her father. How am I going to tell Reba, Charlie and Bo that Emma is gone you know Reba was just getting to know her mother as well. I feel like I got stabbed in the back how are we going to make and with Reba expecting a baby as well you look like there is something you want to tell me honey."

Jesse heres Charlie on the Cb and he picked it up and said Indain Fan this is Little Duke What's up?

Charlie says "Hey Little Duke, there is somebody I want to you to meet and that is Mrs. Indains Fan and Little Indains Fan as well. Do you guys remember when I punched out J.R. Ewing five years on Uncle Luke's farm."

"Oh My God! Baby I'm so sorry." Dusty said as she pulled Rosco into a tight embrace and hugged him. Dusty just held Rosco as he cried. Dusty couldn't go through that, it would tear her apart. Bo, Luke, Cordell, Jude, and Rosco could agree with that.

Rosco says "Oh Dusty, it doesn't even feel real right now and I've got my grandsons that want to come and live here. You can imagine the mess they must be right now."

Meanwhile in Smallville, Kansas

Lois and Lucy Lane was at Chloe Sullivan's apartment and the phone rings and it's David Lexmark and he has some bad news for them right now. David says "Chloe, I'm afraid to tell you this but in Cleveland Emma and my dad have been in a fatal car accident and it seems that it don't feel real I've been down to confirm there bodies and everything but I just can't believe that the woman that raised me is dead and I called Emma's father and he took pretty hard I just could imagine how Reba and Charlie is going to take there mother is dead."

Chloe says "Well, David there Davenport's and he can take alot but this is something that even threw me for a loop and sorry for your loss I know you and your dad was real close. So tell me, how is your wife and kids taking this news right now. Wow, my cousin and her husband is gone and now Chad and Jeremy is orphans I think I know how Clark felt when his dad died when he was mad at the world. Thanks You, David for the news and good bye."

Lois and Lucy look at Chloe and they both know something is wrong in the family and Lois takes the bull by the horns and says "Chloe, what is wrong right now you went a shade lighter when you heard something on the phone."

Chloe says "Lois I don't know how to tell the two of you this right now but Emma and her husband Bruce was in fatal Car Accident and they was killed by a drunk Driver in Cleveland,Ohio."

Lucy says "She was my Godmother, and now she is gone you know after Mom died she was like a second mother."

Chloe says "I know she was like that when Mom left me and dad. Aunt Emma and Uncle Bruce brought their boys out with them and she just sat with me and kept telling me that it would be okay."

Just then Clark knocks on the door and Lucy opens it for him and he says "Chloe what is wrong your all crying right now."

Chloe says "Well Clark Aunt Emma and Uncle Bruce was killed by drunk driver in Cleveland, Ohio and it's hard loss for the Davenport family especially her father Rosco P. Coltrane in Hazzard as well. Can you imagine how our cousin Cooter must be feeling by now you they was best friends."

Lois says "Clark, if you want to come with us to Hazzard to tell Cooter about his cousin dying."

Clark says "Sure, I got a Uncle in Hazzard as well so I don't mind coming as well and it looks like it going to be the four of us now."

cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Rosco says "Oh Dusty, it doesn't even feel real right now and I've got my grandsons that want to come and live here. You can imagine the mess they must be right now."

Meanwhile in Smallville, Kansas

Lois and Lucy Lane was at Chloe Sullivan's apartment and the phone rings and it's David Lexmark and he has some bad news for them right now. David says "Chloe, I'm afraid to tell you this but in Cleveland Emma and my dad have been in a fatal car accident and it seems that it don't feel real I've been down to confirm there bodies and everything but I just can't believe that the woman that raised me is dead and I called Emma's father and he took pretty hard I just could imagine how Reba and Charlie is going to take there mother is dead."

Chloe says "Well, David there Davenport's and he can take alot but this is something that even threw me for a loop and sorry for your loss I know you and your dad was real close. So tell me, how is your wife and kids taking this news right now. Wow, my cousin and her husband is gone and now Chad and Jeremy is orphans I think I know how Clark felt when his dad died when he was mad at the world. Thanks You, David for the news and good bye."

Lois and Lucy look at Chloe and they both know something is wrong in the family and Lois takes the bull by the horns and says "Chloe, what is wrong right now you went a shade lighter when you heard something on the phone."

Chloe says "Lois I don't know how to tell the two of you this right now but Emma and her husband Bruce was in fatal Car Accident and they was killed by a drunk Driver in Cleveland,Ohio."

Lucy says "She was my Godmother, and now she is gone you know after Mom died she was like a second mother."

Chloe says "I know she was like that when Mom left me and dad. Aunt Emma and Uncle Bruce brought their boys out with them and she just sat with me and kept telling me that it would be okay."

Just then Clark knocks on the door and Lucy opens it for him and he says "Chloe what is wrong your all crying right now."

Chloe says "Well Clark Aunt Emma and Uncle Bruce was killed by drunk driver in Cleveland, Ohio and it's hard loss for the Davenport family especially her father Rosco P. Coltrane in Hazzard as well. Can you imagine how our cousin Cooter must be feeling by now you they was best friends."

Lois says "Clark, if you want to come with us to Hazzard to tell Cooter about his cousin dying."

Clark says "Sure, I got a Uncle in Hazzard as well so I don't mind coming as well and it looks like it going to be the four of us now."

cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Cooter's place

The phone rings and Cooter picks it up and it's David Lexmark and he says "Cooter that is something I just got to tell you and it kind of hard are you sitting down right now."

Cooter says "Ya, what I do win the lottery and get my mortage with J.D. Hogg paid off now."

David says "What! No I don't know that is but what I was telling you is that Emma and my dad was killed by drunk driver in Cleveland on their way back from movie and it seems that the twins want to live with their Grandpa Coltrane."

Cooter says "David, that ain't funny are you kidding me about that right there."

David says "It's no joke Emma was a mother to me and I know the two of you was close."

Dusty looked at Rosco. "Baby I know how they feel. Look at Luke, myself, Vanc, Coy, Bo, Garret, Jon, Jeb, and Dasiy. If we didn't have Uncle Jesse then I don't know where we would be. He taught eack one of us to be the best person we could be." Dusty said with a smile.

"I'm raising 6 kids on a Sheriffs salery, I think two more won't be so bad. Besides, Chad and Jeremy need all the help they can gewt plus all of our love." Dusty said.

"I was thinking putting the boys in with Jude. They'll need some one to talk to and Jude is a good listener. What do you think?" Dusty asked.

Dusty looked at Rosco. "Baby I know how they feel. Look at Luke, myself, Vanc, Coy, Bo, Garret, Jon, Jeb, and Dasiy. If we didn't have Uncle Jesse then I don't know where we would be. He taught eack one of us to be the best person we could be." Dusty said with a smile.

"I'm raising 6 kids on a Sheriffs salery, I think two more won't be so bad. Besides, Chad and Jeremy need all the help they can gewt plus all of our love." Dusty said.

"I was thinking putting the boys in with Jude. They'll need some one to talk to and Jude is a good listener. What do you think?" Dusty asked.

Rosco says "Oh no, I hope they don't argue too much you know how those twins are at times and thanks for the support about this right here."

"You're welcome baby. Twins do that a lot. Bo, Garrett, and Jonathon argued a lot too. Uncle Jesse was always breaking them up but that's just the way they are." Dusty said with a grin.

Rosco says "Oh by the way Clark just called Luke and said he's bringing Chloe, Lois and Lucy I think there Emma's cousins on the Davenports side. You know the way Clark and Charlie looks like is just amazing and Clark is adopted but yet he looks like a Duke especially Luke in General."