Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back at the farm...

Thelma: You just hold on baby' date=' bo is on the way. Angelena, you get Jesse and Daisy on the cb, and bubba carriy her to the couch.[/quote']

Bubba says "Okay Shannon Bo will be here before you even know it and I still remember the time when Uncle Vinton and the finger incedent as well it's was bad."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: BO' date=' if youre nervous, you can love me, besides I love you.[/quote']

Bo says "But I'm still nervous, I was like this the day we got married as well. I was a ball of nerves I know you see me as calm, cool and collective Shannon. But I almost lost your wedding ring so I had Luke hold it for me."

cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: Bo' date=' quit with the worrying remember you did fine at the wedding . We're just having a baby that's all.

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "Easy, for you say I got to get the nursery together and we'll figure out which color to paint weather you Pink or Blue or even green or yellow."

cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: I love you too. Hey Bo' date=' I want you in the hosptial room with me when that baby comes out. Bo, do you remember when we went Skinny dipping?[/quote']

Bo says "How can I forget, it was the first time you said "I love You and we almost got hauled in by Rosco."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: yep. Look here's comes Doc Cassidy.

Doc: Howdy, y'all how are you doin' Shannon.

Shannon: Fine, ready to have this baby.

Doc: That's great. Do you want your husband in here?

Shannon: Yes I do. Bo, Can you give me one reason why you didn't marry any other girl.

Shannon: yep. Look here's comes Doc Cassidy.

Doc: Howdy' date=' y'all how are you doin' Shannon.

Shannon: Fine, ready to have this baby.

Doc: That's great. Do you want your husband in here?

Shannon: Yes I do. Bo, Can you give me one reason why you didn't marry any other girl.[/quote']

Bo says "But Honey, I only love you darling and I will love this baby as well. Weather it's a boy or a girl it don't matter to me."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.