the flash sites up

cx05

Not only that, but the "Girls of Hazzard County" doesn't have any Nikki Griffin pictures. All they have is Jessica Simpson pics. Blech!! I hope there are some scenes with those two girls in them, because then the audience will get to see an actual pretty girl as she outshines Jessica Simpson. I'd buy a Nikki Griffin calendar with her posing on the General Lee.

Political Correctness is running rampant.......That bugs the heck out of me that they can't leave the General the way we all know and love and recognize ......

Damn hollywood studio...I hope this doesn't mean anything when the movie comes out like if they CGI the flag off the car or anything like that. Better not happen...

Darrell

The staff was gonna CGI the flag gone, but it's actually written into the script. If it would have happened, then several...SEVERAL scenes would have been snipped. These scenes contained footage that builds up to later in the movie. So, if'n that happened the movie would have either made no sense or several lines would have had to been re-written and re-shot.

PLUS, the guys wanted to stay away from as much CGI stuff as possible. The same people did the Bourne Supremecy and Too Fast Too Furious so their resume' is looking sweet. If there were any computer generated shots here, you'd tell it in a heartbeat and movie crew wouldn't look as good. You'll see on the DVD with one jump in particular. The dreaded interstate jump. It locked up our traffic for several days but it's a main thoroughfare so it had to be done right and quick. After a few failed attempts (hitting the wall) it finally grabbed.

The flag should remain...the stunts are real...and Jessica Simpson still has a big nose. So there :)