Sorry if this has been discussed, but GL's funky #0?

I know it may be a stunter, but what's up with that wierd roundish number 0 on one of the pics?

The only time I vaguely remember seeing that type of 01 was maybe on General Lee race-car for one of those electiric race tracks I had as a kid, but I can't recall for certain.

Only thang I can figure is that the movie is using this type of font for long-distance shots of the General, and maybe this 01 somehow looks improved or something.

Any comments?

• 3 months later...

Before Cooter fixed up the General it was an "orange clunker car" it looked pretty bad!

I thought the doors WERE welded shut on the fixed up GL, because I remember them trying to open the doors and they couldn't! and Cooter said something like their welded shut?

Mabye I'm just crazy, no comments, but I remember that! But you know what I hated, I just have to say I hated to steering wheel,I thiught it was Dumb looking, I don't know okay? :-?

I thought the doors WERE welded shut on the fixed up GL, because I remember them trying to open the doors and they couldn't! and Cooter said something like their welded shut?

Cooter's comment was something like "I couldn't fix everything" implying that the doors were still broken.

They should have been welded, since the car was used for racing even before then.

I've seen it! And I'm going again!

But maybe the doors are not welded shut because the are int o the big time thrill and danger and not having the doors welded shut on your racing car is more exciting or something. They're THRILLBILLIES remember!?

Ahh watever it is it's dumb, the doors an the General Lee should be welded shut!