**RIP Chris LeDoux **

Chet Duke

My friends, today we have lost a true Legend of country music. We have lost a man that was not only a legend in music, but he was also a legend in rodeo. He was a friend, a cowboy and a house hold name and a hero, just like Cash, and Jennings.

Today, Wednesday March 9th 2005, Chris LeDoux passed away due to cancer complications. He was surrounded by his friends and close family at the time of his death.

Chris LeDoux was well known for his many years a a bronc rider in Wyoming and many other states. Chris inspired many big names like Garth Brooks, an he was known to perfirm with the other legends.

He will be very sadly missed, but he will never be forgotten for what he did and who he was to so many people.

We will all miss you Chris... rest in peace cowboy. "Cowboy Up!"

~Chet & Author Denise W.

(P.S. You may find the details on Chris death here... http://launch.yahoo.com/read/news/17110931 )

Mr. LeDoux,

You will be missed. I truly loved your music and respect the way you chose to live your life.

I'll never forget the first time I heard a Chris LeDoux song. His music is a unquie sound that can't be duplicated. He was a very talented person and to have him leave the earthly world today, saddness me greatly.

I know there is a five dollar fine for whinning, but today I will gladly pay it.

May you rest in peace Mr. LeDoux.

Val Strate and her author

I've been a fan of Chris for a long time. This was a huge shock. Back when he had his first surgery, after it he performed at Country Stampede in Kansas. He got on the bull, the whole show was wild and a great time. The man is the real deal. Him and his music will be greatly missed. I'm thankful I got to see him in concert.

I know there is a five dollar fine for whinning, but today I will gladly pay it.

I'll gladly throw my five dollars in today.

God Bless Chris LeDoux!

R.I.P. Cowboy

May Mr. LeDoux RIP. He is/was one of my favorite singers. He will live on though his rodeo career and his music career. I hope I can get his music videos and hope I can find his live dvd. I sure wanted to go see him in concert. It was too bad that I did not know when he did a concert in the eastern US.

• 3 months later...