Hi, y'all! :smile:

For the past several weeks, I've been reworking my character, and after some ideas from some friends, I've decided to make my fanfic character Vicki into being a more aggresive character by moving her to Chickasaw County to help Sheriff Little run Chickasaw County!! :smile:

Eventually in this new story Vicki is going to meet up with an old friend in Chickasaw County! Namely Hughie Hogg! But she is going to have some surprises along the way! :smile:

Hope to hear from y'all soon on the changes I have made to my character! :D

Y'all have a great day & night! :D

NOTE FROM LITTLE RED: 6/28/02

Here are some of the changes that I made to a few characters:

*Vicki Lynn Jones(Duke)- she is now in training to become Sheriff when Sheriff Little retires. She recently ended a relationship with Bo Duke. She is currently raising a young daughter when she's not running Chickasaw County. She still is a wild rebellious redhead with a fiery temper at times. She can also be crooked at times, which led to Hughie Hogg falling in love with her. Her patrol car can be found most of the time near the Hazzard/Chickasaw County line, ready to ambush the General Lee.

*Hughie Hogg- recently moved to Chickasaw County to take over as County Commissioner. He still have strong feelings for Vicki after all these years. A completely changed man, he is nothing like his Uncle JD. Instead of wearing a white suit, he now wears western shirts, jeans, & boots. Fell in love with Vicki when they tried to take over Hazzard County together while visiting there for a reunion.

*Sheriff "Big Ed" Little- recently retired early as Sheriff of Chickasaw County. Is training Vicki to take over for him. He'll help her in keeping Chickasaw County safe, and keeping an close eye on the Duke Boys.

*Katie Williams- Vicki's best friend from High School. She'll be around helping Vicki as a deputy. She's also Vicki's roommate. She goes to Hazzard occasionally to spy around for Vicki.

All other characters, including the Dukes, Cooter, Enos, Cletus, JD & Lulu Hogg, and Rosco will be around as well. :smile:

Those are some of the changes I have made! I hope that Y'all like it! :p

Take Care Y'all! Have a Great Day! :smile:

NOTE FROM LITTLE RED: 5-22-02

Hey Y'all! I hope that you're having a great day today! :)

*Right now, I'm recently in the process writing the next post to the story, The Rebellious RedHead! It's about Vicki being welcomed to Chickasaw County by Hughie(or Hewey) Hogg!

It's a short but sweet post! :)

To see a preview of what my character is going to be like in this new series, go into Hazzard Double Cross in Round Robin or The Beginning in Round Robin! It'll give y'all an idea of what my character is going to be like! I have her being a little more wild and meaner than she was in earlier stories!!

I hope that y'all like how my character was reworked so far! :D

Y'alls feedback is greatly appreciated! It make me feel good hearing from y'all! :D

• 1 month later...

I recently made some major changes on the story, my character Vicki becoming more aggressive, and this page! This is a page about Vicki's wild side! 8)

I hope that y'all like the title and the way I changed my character around! I hope that it works out for y'all in later stories in the future! 8)

Check out earlier posts on this page on recent changes to my character & her friends from Chickasaw County! :p

More to come later from The Rebellious RedHead! Y'all have a great night! :p

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Kissin Cousin! That was nice of you to say that! I am well now, but I still have an occasional nightmare about it every once in a while! My husband is helping me out of it though! :)

Thanks Badgirl for the addition, but I had to make some changes in the next post! You had the right idea, but I didn't want to kill off my character just yet! (At least not until she gets old)! Next time you want to add, E-mail or private message me in advance! 8)

I'm going to be moving Vicki back to Oklahoma in the short story following The Impulsive Redhead so she can sort out her feelings! That is when I will be introducing my new character Joy Lynn Kelly, as she is in her final days as a Veternarian in Oklahoma! 8)

Y'all take care and have a great night! 8)

LITTLE RED VICKI

Howdy y'all!

I just thought to tell y'all that I added a Disclaimer (Thanks MaryAnne for all your help :) )to the beginning of the story, and I made some changes to my last post as well. It should make things a little more readable! Let me know what y'all think of it, I'm curious of y'alls opinions! 8)

Take Care Y'all! Have a Great Night!

LITTLE RED VICKI

Howdy Y'all!

Thanks for being there for me, and thanks for being patient with me as I start to finish up this storyline! :)

I just thought to let y'all know that until Monday, October 14 at the latest, that the only time I will be online to write will be from my boss's computer at work on my break, due to my computer at home still being down. :cry:

I'm so sorry that I haven't been on at night like I used to. :o

I miss chatting with y'all! :cry: Hopefully soon I will be back online at night again. :wink:

I recently made some changes to the beginning of this story and throughout to make this story a little more readable and worth reading.

This storyline will move into a new story as my character Vicki will move out of Georgia, and move back home to Oklahoma to help her sister run her horse ranch for a little while.

This follow up story will also introduce my new character Joy Lynn Kelly.

That is all for now. Take Care Y'all! Have a great day & night! :wink:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

NOTE FROM LITTLE RED: 12/30/02

In the next few posts, y'all might recognize a few lines from the song that Vicki is playing on the piano! *Who would have guessed that the redhead knew how to play the piano!* :o

The song is called Hurt Me :( by LeAnn Rimes. It was on her Blue CD back in 1996, and I'm going to borrow a few lines from that song.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own this song, but LeAnn Rimes does. Y'all should listen to it sometime!

The song REALLY tells how my character Vicki is feeling right now! And how her emotional personality is right now! :(

Y'all have a Great Night! Take Care! :)

Vicki

• 1 month later...

Greetings from Little Red aka Chickasaw Redhead: 2/19/03 8)

Sorry for delays on this storyline. I'm not on much anymore due to me going back to college at night! :-?

I haven't forgotten about this storyline though. I'll start writing again on this storyline so I can maybe get it finished by March 1 at the earliest! :wink:

Y'all have a great day & night! Take Care! :wink:

Vicki

• 3 months later...

**Due to some major changes with my characters and my life in general, until further notice, I WON'T be on very much for a while, due to being burned out from writing, and lack of ideas...** :(:-?

**But, I have enjoyed meeting all of you, and my stay in Hazzard County. I hope that y'all have enjoyed having me around too!** :D

**Maybe, I'll be back on soon if y'all would like to have me around, but who knows! Maybe I won't feel left out when I get back into writing again in the future!** :wink:

**Take Care & Keep Smiling!** :)

Vicki

• 2 weeks later...

NOTE FROM VICKI 6/9/03

:) Thanks y'all! It always nice that I do have friends that I can come home too! That makes me feel a lot better! I do enjoy writing with y'all. Maybe we can write together again real soon.

I am now back to writing on a part-time basis only.

Only because I had a baby boy on June 5, 2003.

His name is Zachary Richard Hathaway. We are both doing well. His baby picture should be up soon on growingfamily.com if y'all would like to see it! :)

I gotta go for now, but I'll talk to y'all again real soon!

Take Care & Keep Smiling! :):):)

Vicki

• 1 year later...

8/6/04

Hello all & greatings from sunny Malibu California! LOL! :lol:

**Not! Just from my character Vicki who is relaxing out there temporarily!** :D

To all newcomers browsing into Hazzard County & the surrounding counties Somewhere in Georgia or somewhere in the south according to the Dukes Companion, if y'all have it! :lol:

Any new comments should be posted here in the future, not in a middle of any of my short storylines, it could conflict it if transferred over somewhere in the future. *Maybe...* sighs :wink:

Have fun writing y'all & Take Care!

Vicki