Daisy's Satellite Lover

EDGEFIND

Hello, everyone. I just thought I'd sign up to check everything out here. It looks as though I have a lot to read. I'm looking forward to finding out more about other Dukes fans.

As for me, I grew up watching the show and have passed on the love to my son who enjoys the series as much as I did. I have many fond memories of the show, toys and merchandising from the original show's era though I enjoy all aspects of the franchise for the most part. I collect a few related items and still have all of my 3.75" figures as well as my original Happy Meal vehicles rom the early 80's.

My first car was a '71 Satellite as I was strongly influenced by it from season one. It was always the dependable one whenever the General wasn't up to the task...at least until the brakes went out. :(

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see all of you around.

Welcome to Hazzard County EDGEFIND. You're going to love this place.

It's nice to know there's folks like you out there who are bringing their kids up with quality TV.

I see you're a Buckeye. I live in PA but I'm not too far from Coneaut Ohio, up on the shores of Lake Erie.