Pre-order The Dukes Animated Series!

Meadowmufn

We've been getting some questions about pre-ordering the dvd. So we'll answer them here for everyone.

1) The dvd is available for $29.95.

2) The dvd is available exclusively at the Warner Brother's Shop. It's not available anywhere else yet.

3) WB only takes credit cards. Sorry, no PayPal or money orders.

4) The first 400 dvds will be signed by James Best. There is a limit of 1 dvd per person for the pre-order.

• 4 weeks later...

I just found out that my wife ordered the cartoon but I'm going to have to wait until Christmas.

I can't wait to watch it with my 9 year old grandson. He's not into cartoons as much as he is shows with real actors like iCarley and Aaron Stone so I sure hope he'll like it. If not, I know I will!

Let's keep our fingers crossed that the "Enos" spinoff series is next!

That's great, Roger! Hopefully your grandson will enjoy it!

We should note too, if ya haven't seen the front page of HNet that the 400 signed by James Best copies of the DVD have SOLD OUT! But non autographed copies are now available.

And I'm with you, Roger, I hope WB will consider putting the "Enos" series out through their archive thing too. I'd be willing to bet Sonny would sign a few copies of that DVD!! Khee!

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who haven't gotten this DVD set, I urge you to order yours now in case they run out of them.

This cartoon series is awesome!

I got mine today as a Christmas present and saw that there was an episode on disc 4 titled "A Dickens of a Christmas", so naturally I watched it on Christmas night. I feel like I've just been given another chance at being 19 and falling in love with the Dukes of Hazzard all over again!

All the voices are by the original characters and they are in top form. Those voices alone make this DVD set a "must have."

The plot is interesting and is a much different twist to the regular series.

If you are a Dukes fan (and I'm guessing you are since you're logged into the HazzardNet right now) you MUST buy this DVD set.

I have to admit that when the cartoon was out I watched it occasionally but not faithfully. I really don't remember a lot about it. That means that I now get to enjoy a "new" Dukes adventure and I am absolutely thrilled about it.

Thank you Warner Brothers for releasing this set. This is one of the best Christmas presents ever!!!