Return To Hazzard County 2010

Hey guys last june i went down to covington georgia with my family to revist the dukes of hazzard. it was amazing and the people are so nice down there. When we went down we had pictures of what the famous Dukes Of Hazzard sites looked like back in 1978 and we took pictures of them in the exact same spot of what it looks like now. Last night me and my uncle finished turing those pictures into a video and we posted it on youtube. Its a pretty cool video. You guys should watch it so you know how the sites look like as of june 2010.

The video is called :

Return To Hazzard County GA 2010 HOME OF THE DUKES OF HAZZARD

Heres a link to the video :

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'd seen some of the places on the DVD extra 'Back Where We Started: The Real Hazzard County' when Sonny and Ben did a short tour, but you covered many more. I know most of the outdoor places are public, but how hard was it getting to film inside the buildings and in the junkyard?.

Hey HossC

yeah we had alot of fun, i seen that video to it was cool to see enos and cooter giving a little tour of the real hazzard. It wasnt hard to take pictures in buildings or the junkyard because the people in georgia were the nicest people. when we took the window shot from city hall the guy who worked there was a big duke fan and he gave us a tour and let us take pictures. he even showed us the exact spot we needed for the picture. when we went to the duke farm there was a big house on the land so we didnt want to trespass so we knocked on the door of the house and this older couple came out and let us take pictures of the farm. they even showed us pictures of how the farm looked over the years and we had a nice little conversation with them. the hardest thing to get pictures of was the junk yard because it closed down five years ago and there was a sign saying no trespassing. there was a house for sale a couple of houses down from the junkyard that had a phone number on it so we called it and asked the real estate lady if she knows who owns the junk yard and she said it was the people living in the house next door and she gave us there phone number. we called that number so many times but no one would answer and no one was ever home. but a couple of days latter we drove by and there kids where there about to leave and we asked them if its ok and thay said yeah and it turns out that they were huge dukes of hazzard fans to. All the other dukes of hazzard sites that were indoor the owners gave us permission to take pictures to.