The Blind Side

Garrett Duke

I watched The Blind Side last night - starring Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw. I thought it was an awesome movie - a very emotional movie, especially knowing they are based on true events. Glad to see that it all ended up at a good end, an happy ending. This is the third movie that Tim McGraw has been in, though this is the first one that I've seen him in. Haven't seen the other two as of yet. Surprisingly since I am a big fan of his music. Anyway, I thought he did a great job playing the part he played!

Just thought I'd give my two cents worth on and to see what everyone else thought of the movie that has seen it so far. ;)

• 1 month later...

General Grant- The Blind Side was worth watching and it was very interesting at the end when they went over the football player's career or what had happened to him after the movie ended. I went on google and searched on him and found out he is still playing in the NFL right now. What an awesome story he has...to go from having nothing to being an NFL star.

As for your scale...I'd probably give it a ten. I did think it was a great movie and that is coming from me who normally isn't into sitting down and watching a movie at home plus the stuff that seems to catch my attention is normally police/criminal type movies or movies with action or car scenes to it (like Smokey and the Bandit which is my all time favorite movie...the first one that is!) Then again, I do like sports - not so much football, but it is a sports movie. The actors and actresses in it did an awesome job as well. Enjoyed seeing Tim McGraw in it as well - love his music. I think you would find it worth your while in renting it and watching it.

I hope this helps!