are there any movie pics of roscoe and cooter yet?

matt duke

What!, omg, u shouldnt change things, first of all things were fine and thats maybe the kind of thing you do for a reunion, when people know what the show was like. I was thinking it was going to be sort of like one armed bandots, in the sense like in the beginning " This is Bo and Luke, they fight the system" and tell whats goin on and a brief summary of hazzard. I dont know tho, im sure that the old cast members and WB will make it like it was, the reason im kinda mad, is because I saw sum pix on MTV.com and it shows Bo in a blue graphic Tee and Luke in a red button up shirt un buttoned, i dunno maybe that was before they got in wardrobe.

• 3 weeks later...

In One Arm Bandits , Rosco was not the idiot he became later. Gainey's protrayal might be close to what was written in the original series treatment. Go back and watch, Rosco was more serious then say, Season 2.

I think I like that they aren't wearing the same clothes. Come on, if Bo Duke is wearing 1979 clothes in 2005 he'd never go skinny-dipping with "Mary-Jo HIllbilly Name". Bo did always wear a blue T-shirt under his yellow shirt and SW Scott is wearing a blue shirt, Knoxville is in plaid like Wopat, just a different color. Jesse and Boss look the same. Who knows about the police.

I'll just be excited to see the General jumping.