December 6, 200916 yr The girls smiled and after the three of them got dinner so it just needed to be left alone they went to Bo and Luke's room to get settled.
December 6, 200916 yr The girls smiled and after the three of them got dinner so it just needed to be left alone they went to Bo and Luke's room to get settled.Daisy said "Such sweet girls."
December 6, 200916 yr Jesse smiled "Yeah kinda remind me of you somehow."Daisy said "What do you mean?"
December 6, 200916 yr Jesse smiled "Oh just do. . .Same spirit. . .a lot of things like that."Daisy smiled a little at that.
December 6, 200916 yr Later that night Daisy laid awake in her bed thinking about the day.Daisy just stared for a long while at the ceiling.
December 6, 200916 yr Finally she went to sleep until she was woken by Helena at her door.Daisy jumpes and wakes up and opens the door "Hey Helena, whats wrong?"
December 6, 200916 yr she smiled "Nothing Aunt Daisy, just that breakfast is ready and. . .well. . .I'm kinda feeling lonesome."
December 6, 200916 yr she smiled "Nothing Aunt Daisy, just that breakfast is ready and. . .well. . .I'm kinda feeling lonesome."Daisy said "I-It's already morning? and I understand that feeling sometimes too."
December 6, 200916 yr Helena smiled saddly "You do? How do you cope with it?"Daisy said "I have family...and Enos..."
December 6, 200916 yr Helena nodded "That's just it except for y'all who I just met I ain't got any family."
December 6, 200916 yr Helena nodded "That's just it except for y'all who I just met I ain't got any family."Daisy said "Helena, it'll be okay, you have us now..and I know how it feels not to have any parents or anything until I came to the farm."
December 6, 200916 yr Helena nodded siting beside Daisy "I believe you." she said and let Daisy hug her close as she cried.
December 7, 200916 yr Helena nodded siting beside Daisy "I believe you." she said and let Daisy hug her close as she cried.Daisy wanted to cry herself.
December 7, 200916 yr Then Selena came in followed by Uncle Jesse who was somewhat worried about them now.
December 7, 200916 yr Then Selena came in followed by Uncle Jesse who was somewhat worried about them now.Daisy was just hugging Helena and trying not to cry her self.
December 7, 200916 yr Selena came over and sat on the other side of her sister "Don't worry Daisy, I'll sit with her. . .you go on and get dressed."
December 7, 200916 yr Selena came over and sat on the other side of her sister "Don't worry Daisy, I'll sit with her. . .you go on and get dressed."Daisy nodded and went to get dressed and was really concerned about Helena.
December 7, 200916 yr Jesse was also as well as Bo and Luke. Daisy hated to leave when it was time for her to go to work.
December 7, 200916 yr Jesse was also as well as Bo and Luke. Daisy hated to leave when it was time for her to go to work.Daisy said before she steped out the door "Bo, Luke, watch out for those two girls okay?"
December 7, 200916 yr Luke smiled laying a hand on Daisy's shoulder "Don't worry, we will."Daisy nodded and then nervously left.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.